Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Your not imagining things, terrorism up 900% (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Your not imagining things, terrorism up 900% by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-21-2017 01:09 PM
Replies: 61 (545 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 05-25-2017 07:56 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What game would you rather play?

Guess who? Or Why bother guessing?

https://www.thetrumpet.com/...s-9-fold-in-17-years
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2017 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like statistics. Math is involved.

90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks. I know, I am the racist. That dang FBI and their statistics that are easily found on the internet that the left cannot keep beating on profusely.

My gawd people FACTS. Not opinion.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-21-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2017 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of which, have you SEEN the new uniforms???

Man, the left HAD to have had a hand in this one !!!

http://www.amazon.in/KKK-Co...dsheet/dp/B01KVNIRO6

This is not KKKool, dude.

(um, that is satire for those who would rather have knee-jerk reactions than a good laugh)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-21-2017).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Roller bearings and flannel sheets.

I see how those two go together...

(No, I lied...I can't see how they go together)

Whatever else it is, it's klantastic!

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 05-21-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Speaking of which, have you SEEN the new uniforms???

Man, the left HAD to have had a hand in this one !!!

This is not KKKool, dude.

(um, that is satire for those who would rather have knee-jerk reactions than a good laugh)

I'm asking a question to them.

"Do you have any other designs? Perhaps a white with some sort of crosses? "

Brad
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks. I know, I am the racist. That dang FBI and their statistics that are easily found on the internet that the left cannot keep beating on profusely.

I'd like to see those "facts", got a link?

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-23-2017).]

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Hop on a plane and go tell all those parents in the UK that today..
Hope you have a good dental plan
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

Hop on a plane and go tell all those parents in the UK that today..
Hope you have a good dental plan

I have no idea what you are talking about. Tony mentioned "90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks". I asked where he got this on the FBI site.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The FBI. I gave directions, Do you need me to drive you there also?

Just an observation, but I never get asked by our right leaners to post a link of such obvious nature in regards to facts. It is always a left leaner that wants me to do the work for them. It is a computer, you type into it using the keyboard directly in front of you, and information pops out like flowers on a warm spring day.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The FBI. I gave directions, Do you need me to drive you there also?

Just an observation, but I never get asked by our right leaners to post a link of such obvious nature in regards to facts. It is always a left leaner that wants me to do the work for them. It is a computer, you type into it using the keyboard directly in front of you, and information pops out like flowers on a warm spring day.

I was on their site, can't find what you claim, asked politely for the link. Would you care to share your facts as you claim?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Type in black on white crime. Have at it...
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was on their site, can't find what you claim, asked politely for the link. Would you care to share your facts as you claim?

translation.. I want the link so I can claim that , that source isn't a real source.. i.e. a liberal/progressive "approved" source...
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Type in black on white crime. Have at it...

I have. I cannot find anywhere it stating what you claimed.

Are you trying to perpetuate a racist stereotype with your "facts" or are you able to man up and admit you were wrong or simply backup what you said?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

translation.. I want the link so I can claim that , that source isn't a real source.. i.e. a liberal/progressive "approved" source...

Ummmm no I want the source to see if it's legitimate because I doubt that it is. Also there is no context to his claim.

Spouting off BS stats to backup racism is a pretty crappy thing to do IMO.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you trying to perpetuate a racist stereotype with your "facts" or are you able to man up and admit you were wrong or simply backup what you said?

**** you. If for one moment you would even think that race would play a role in my life in anything other than statistical facts, then you are a fool and I say **** you.

I found the data. Prove me wrong. This is the third time I asked you if you cleaned you own room, and yet it is still a mess. *That was an analogy.

I am going to bypass your laziness for a bit. That neg is from me. And, **** you for your inability to reason, and your ability to join **** stick dobey with the "you are a racist" banter. I swear when I get pizzy. You drink. How about we meet in the middle and walk right on by each other?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ummmm no I want the source to see if it's legitimate because I doubt that it is. Also there is no context to his claim.

Spouting off BS stats to backup racism is a pretty crappy thing to do IMO.

Sure.. if THAT WAS THE CASE you'd ask the same from the liberal posters here.. yet................ cricket cricket..
Your b/s is so thin we can see through it..

up tick in you posting and a lack of another lib member.. odd.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-23-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Newf... The internet keeps puzzies like you at a distance from folks like me. At no point in time would you ever talk that way to me in person. I am not threatening you, or proclaiming violence. I am playing the odds. And those odds say that nobody would say such things to my face. I do not know why, but folks seem to understand not to treat me or those around me in such a way. RESPECT. I know that your bar mates enjoy your jokes, but I just grew tired.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** you. If for one moment you would even think that race would play a role in my life in anything other than statistical facts, then you are a fool and I say **** you.

I found the data. Prove me wrong. This is the third time I asked you if you cleaned you own room, and yet it is still a mess. *That was an analogy.

I am going to bypass your laziness for a bit. That neg is from me. And, **** you for your inability to reason, and your ability to join **** stick dobey with the "you are a racist" banter. I swear when I get pizzy. You drink. How about we meet in the middle and walk right on by each other?

Really you claim that 90% of crime committed against white people is done by blacks, fail to provide a source, and expect people to believe you are not perpetuating racism by making such a BS statement? OK

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Sure.. if THAT WAS THE CASE you'd ask the same from the liberal posters here.. yet................ cricket cricket..
Your b/s is so thin we can see through it..

up tick in you posting and a lack of another lib member.. odd.

If I see a claim that I think is and the poster does not provide a source I will certainly ask them for it.

As for your assertion about my posting, keep believing your conspiracy theories.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really you claim that 90% of crime committed against white people is done by blacks, fail to provide a source, and expect people to believe you are not perpetuating racism by making such a BS statement? OK

Yes, really. I found the stats. If my stats are wrong, I already welcomed a differing fact to be allowed into evidence. I did this, yet that escapes you and I get called racist by a drunk.

Again, post up facts, quit arguing with me, and shut me up by posting your facts to dispute mine. Calling me names begets an action befitting.

Again, you would not call me a racist to my person. I would say **** you if you did.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, really. I found the stats. If my stats are wrong, I already welcomed a differing fact to be allowed into evidence. I did this, yet that escapes you and I get called racist by a drunk.

Again, post up facts, quit arguing with me, and shut me up by posting your facts to dispute mine. Calling me names begets an action befitting.

Again, you would not call me a racist to my person. I would say **** you if you did.

If you claimed that 90% of crimes against whites were committed by blacks I would say you were full of **** and perpetuating a racist stereotype exactly as I did on here if we were face to face. I would also ask where you possible got such information. To which you apparently would say something like "prove me wrong".

So let's get down to it. Seeing that your claim is so generalized I will have to make some assumptions. Who knows what you meant by 90% of crimes against whites. Let's assume hate crimes. According to the FBI (which you say is your source website)

â—¾52.7 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
â—¾18.2 percent stemmed from anti-White bias

Now there is nowhere that I could find which showed 90% of the hate crimes against whites were committed by blacks (if that in fact is what you are even arguing). https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-cr...ntsandoffenses_final
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WELL THEN JUST SHOW YOUR SOURCE
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
newf, Tony, you two need to get a room ring.

newf, while you are ferverishly searching for Tony's fact, do me a couple of favors.

If you come across the ratio of black on black crimes, let me know.

If you come across the ratio of muslim on muslim crimes, let me know.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

newf, while you are ferverishly searching for Tony's fact, do me a couple of favors.

If you come across the ratio of black on black crimes, let me know.

If you come across the ratio of muslim on muslim crimes, let me know.

I see where they found Jimmy Hoffa's & Amelia Earhart's remains, half a world apart, but found on the same day.
Quite a coincidence.

Very recently, I saw in another thread, that Willie Nelson had died. This fact made me sad.
What made me less sad, was not being able to find any credible corroboration of that assertion and realizing it was yet one more of many 'I read it on the internet so it must be true' things.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-23-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Prob close to same percentage of blacks committing crimes against other blacks too.
http://www.dailywire.com/ne...crime-aaron-bandler#

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prove me wrong, and I will immediately apologize. I will apologize for my posting of false data. You know that I will. I prefer facts, and if wrong, I can and have apologized here and in person.

I will not stand for some drunk little azzhole calling me a racist. You will not get an apology from me on that ever. If I made a clerical error in posting, then find it, and let me know. Beat me over the head with it, but do not get your facts wrong and call me racist. Enough of puzzy mother ****ers on the internet calling out others in believed anonymity. THAT is a real issue why all the false narrative. Constantly berate with lies, and pound with facts. I see it, and you should too. I am in tuned with the BS spewn, and watch and listen daily for the truths that YOU hide.

I am calling you Newf and imbecile. Fairly light compared to you calling me a racist. I ave had enough, and I will not calm my azz down any longer in regards to this shat. I will carry on as best that I can, but if dobey, Newf, or anyone else wants to stir the pot, then so be it. Rate me accordingly.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

My money is on Tony!
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Prove me wrong, and I will immediately apologize. I will apologize for my posting of false data. You know that I will. I prefer facts, and if wrong, I can and have apologized here and in person.

I will not stand for some drunk little azzhole calling me a racist. You will not get an apology from me on that ever. If I made a clerical error in posting, then find it, and let me know. Beat me over the head with it, but do not get your facts wrong and call me racist. Enough of puzzy mother ****ers on the internet calling out others in believed anonymity. THAT is a real issue why all the false narrative. Constantly berate with lies, and pound with facts. I see it, and you should too. I am in tuned with the BS spewn, and watch and listen daily for the truths that YOU hide.

I am calling you Newf and imbecile. Fairly light compared to you calling me a racist. I ave had enough, and I will not calm my azz down any longer in regards to this shat. I will carry on as best that I can, but if dobey, Newf, or anyone else wants to stir the pot, then so be it. Rate me accordingly.

Feel free to play some kind of victim and get your back up all you like.

I'm sure most people with a brain in their head can see your statement for what it is. I will assert again "90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks" is utter BS, a baseless accusation with zero context and perpetuates a racist stereotype.

I asked you for clarity and your sources, I've shown what I found, I'll leave it at that.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not "leave it at that". I wrote something, and you accused me. That is how it began. It is within your right to prove me wrong, but you chose to call me a racist. I responded accordingly, and will not lower my reply.

When have you ever apologized when you repeatedly accuse us of jumping the gun on islamic terror?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will not "leave it at that". I wrote something, and you accused me. That is how it began. It is within your right to prove me wrong, but you chose to call me a racist. I responded accordingly, and will not lower my reply.

When have you ever apologized when you repeatedly accuse us of jumping the gun on islamic terror?

Actually I said your statement is one that perpetuates a racist stereotype, only you can really know if you are truly racist or not no matter what someone else may think or say.

As for your bolded and coloured statement, a little off topic but you'll have to be more specific as I have no idea what you are asking an apology for. Can you be specific maybe link to a post you think I need to apologize for??
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I said your statement is one that perpetuates a racist stereotype, only you can really know if you are truly racist or not no matter what someone else may think or say.

As for your bolded and coloured statement, a little off topic but you'll have to be more specific as I have no idea what you are asking an apology for. Can you be specific maybe link to a post you think I need to apologize for??

b/s you are just using the racist angle to shut him up..
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

b/s you are just using the racist angle to shut him up..

Actually I am begging for him to provide some proof of what he claims.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I am begging for him to provide some proof of what he claims.

I am telling you to prove me wrong. *I don't beg*

Again, If wrong, I will apologize in front of all. It really is simple. Proven innocent until proven guilty and all.

Edit: Quit arguing with me, and prove my guilt. I have no reason to prove my innocence.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-23-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what I found googling black on white crime ....and ill quote rather than give you the 50 pages to read thru... Its listed on their website under pages on interracial crimes.

" blacks committed an annual average of 560,600 crimes of violence against whites whereas whites committed only about 99,400 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites "

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 05-23-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

This is what I found googling black on white crime ....and ill quote rather than give you the 50 pages to read thru... Its listed on their website under pages on interracial crimes.

" blacks committed an annual average of 560,600 crimes of violence against whites whereas whites committed only about 99,400 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites "

Roger, why do his work? Why?

Thank you BTW. There are so many confusing pages of garbage in between the truth. I went back earlier, and realized that I was being a lemming by doing his leg work.

I know, the percentage quoted here is off, but it is only one measured parameter, but I will take the 5% swing.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"their"?

That refers to a 'they' or 'them'.
Who, is 'they'?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-23-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were talking about government stats, soooo 'they' are government stats.

Sorry Tony, I know the liberals are too lazy or stupid to look up anything that doesnt fit their own agenda.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We were talking about government stats, soooo 'they' are government stats.

Sorry Tony, I know the liberals are too lazy or stupid to look up anything that doesnt fit their own agenda.

Sounds like you are labelling maryjane a liberal.

Either way Tony spouted a supposed fact and can't or won't back it up after being asked several times. He's now resorted to name calling and other childish antics.

You haven't provided a source either but a simple copy and paste search of the quote leads to several alt-right BS sites. Tony said his info was on the FBI site, I'm assuming we can all agree that's a credible source.

SO WHERE ON THE FBI SITE DOES IT SAY "90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks" NOWHERE??? NONE OF YOU CAN BACK UP HIS STATEMENT AND UNTIL YOU CAN, I'LL ASSUME LIKE WITH MANY OTHER SUCH STATEMENTS HERE THE POSTER IS FULL OF **** .

Big men on the internet.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like you are labelling maryjane a liberal.

No, we all know this is not true and your initial attempt at deflection from truth. I will say it first that he is not/was not alluding to this.

Either way Tony spouted a supposed fact and can't or won't back it up after being asked several times. He's now resorted to name calling and other childish antics.

Um, it has been discussed. Roger even found one from the FBI that quoted 85%. Continue to bypass facts. It suits your lifestyle.

You haven't provided a source either but a simple copy and paste search of the quote leads to several alt-right BS sites. Tony said his info was on the FBI site, I'm assuming we can all agree that's a credible source.

It is on the FBI sight. You have been there. Pages after pages of data, and you are looking for one piece that I quoted to make me look ignorant. I am ok with your attempts. I do not think that you should stop, but I have zero issue with popping you in the nose with a rolled up news paper for your own ignorance.

SO WHERE ON THE FBI SITE DOES IT SAY "90% of crimes committed against whites are committed by blacks" NOWHERE??? NONE OF YOU CAN BACK UP HIS STATEMENT AND UNTIL YOU CAN, I'LL ASSUME LIKE WITH MANY OTHER SUCH STATEMENTS HERE THE POSTER IS FULL OF **** .

I am OK with your assumptions of me in this instance. I really have been all along, but you get so angry, and I feed on that. (Just telling the truth folks.)

Again, if you wish to continue to jump on my dick about 5% proven difference, then have at it Billy. I will concede that amount that Roger has proven.

I have to apologize to the forum for being proven wrong by Newf through way of Roger. I was incorrect about my percentages, and need to say sorry. I am perplexed as to how I got something wrong. I will work much harder to be more accurate with my postings on an internet forum that is run out of the Netherlands. Again, Tony is wrong, and I am apologizing accordingly.

Big men on the internet.

Big men in real life.

As always, you will never say something like you did earlier to my face. You have never had the nuts to do so, and I am calling you out right here in front of all. You are a pussy. I will continue to "talk" with you here if you would like factually, but calling out racist to me will get your nose pushed in. I am not advocating violence, but I am standing my ground in defense.

Carry on folks. Rate me accordingly. I really will not be called racist without defending myself ever again. I will pick and choose how these interactions will end, not the caller. Bypass me if this paragraph, or any of my postings offend you. I cannot possibly know everyones reactions to every word that I post or say. I cannot possibly know this, yet will be pressed about it by some drunk fisherman? Or a black guy that is hell bent on white destruction named dobey? Yeah, we are seeing how well this is working out...

Enjoy your day is my motto. **** you if you attempt to ruin my motto.

Edit:

Speaking of little dobey, he will be posting in about 6 days in rapid fire succession until that read bars has pushed it's limits. Just another tip from Nostradamus Tony.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-24-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
I found this to be true. You tell me, "How soon is now!"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors