Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Your not imagining things, terrorism up 900% (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Your not imagining things, terrorism up 900% by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-21-2017 01:09 PM
Replies: 61 (544 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 05-25-2017 07:56 AM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, tony, roger quoting a bullshit stat from an opinion blog that is repeated exactly on lots of troll sites, is not a "quote from the FBI." it is a bullshit statistic. You cannot have 560k violent crimes by blacks against whites, when there are only 480k total violent crime arrests nationwide, and when the report this info is being spun from, makes no mention whatsoever as to the race of the victim.

You are however wrong, because you are simply a complete and utter idiot, so obsessed with your own self-righteousness, you can't discern fact from the racial biases you help perpetuate by spreading your false information, due to your inherent hatred of what is different from your own little tiny minuscule representation of a bubble of ideas.
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh look the troll is a pub hair from the ban stick..
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Big men in real life.

As always, you will never say something like you did earlier to my face. You have never had the nuts to do so, and I am calling you out right here in front of all. You are a pussy. I will continue to "talk" with you here if you would like factually, but calling out racist to me will get your nose pushed in. I am not advocating violence, but I am standing my ground in defense.

Carry on folks. Rate me accordingly. I really will not be called racist without defending myself ever again. I will pick and choose how these interactions will end, not the caller. Bypass me if this paragraph, or any of my postings offend you. I cannot possibly know everyones reactions to every word that I post or say. I cannot possibly know this, yet will be pressed about it by some drunk fisherman? Or a black guy that is hell bent on white destruction named dobey? Yeah, we are seeing how well this is working out...

Enjoy your day is my motto. **** you if you attempt to ruin my motto.

Edit:

Speaking of little dobey, he will be posting in about 6 days in rapid fire succession until that read bars has pushed it's limits. Just another tip from Nostradamus Tony.

Maybe you should brush up on your reading and comprehension skills. And let's review your behaviour in this thread, shall we?? Not backing up your statement. calling me names, calling out dobey ( who hasn't even posted until after you did) and now you are threatening violence are you big man? Grow up or seek some anger management classes or something, just because you are wrong about 90% and 85% and are afraid to man up about talking out of your ass and not being able to PROVIDE A LINK TO THE FBI SITE WHICH YOU SAID IT WAS ON.

And please if you ever come to Newfoundland, send me a post and we'll meet and compare noses afterwards.

Also feel free to prove your statement WHICH PERPETUATES A RACIST STEREOTYPE of scary black men of "85%-90% of crimes against whiets being committed by blacks."

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-24-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Maybe you should brush up on your reading and comprehension skills. And let's review your behaviour in this thread, shall we?? Not backing up your statement. calling me names, calling out dobey ( who hasn't even posted until after you did) and now you are threatening violence are you big man? Grow up or seek some anger management classes or something, just because you are wrong about 90% and 85% and are afraid to man up about talking out of your ass and not being able to PROVIDE A LINK TO THE FBI SITE WHICH YOU SAID IT WAS ON.

And please if you ever come to Newfoundland, send me a post and we'll meet and compare noses afterwards.

Hi dobey..
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Hi dobey..

Ahhh another person who can't believe actual facts. Why in God's name would I have created another account? I barely have the time or inclination to bother coming on this forum anymore as it is, let alone discuss in the same threads as different poster. Your mind goes to some kind of conspiracy or underhanded reasoning for most things it seems.

Feel free to ask Cliff if he has some way to tell how many accounts I have.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

No, tony,...

I already apologized for my gaff. Please keep up with the rest of the class.

Originally posted by newf:

I already apologized for my gaff. Please keep up with the rest of the class. I will apologize again here, now. I am sorry for my mistake.

Fair enough. I get stronger every damn day. Just now I am finishing up a chicken breast on wheat with a protein shake chaser. My life is an open book, and you read it often. You will not say what you said to my face. You do not have it in you, and have a short PM heading your way.

You? What do you feel like everyday?

Also feel free to prove your statement WHICH PERPETUATES A RACIST STEREOTYPE of scary black men of "85%-90% of crimes against whiets being committed by blacks."

I already apologized, therefore it is quite impossible for me to prove a false statement. Geez dude, keep the **** up man. I mean do you even understand your very own question? It is a question that has no answer suiting your needs. I just cannot answer an illogical question?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. You did not apologize or correct your statement to actual facts. What you did is make an insincere fake "apology" claiming roger's bullshit statistic is somehow "more correct" than your bullshit statistic, claiming you were only 5% off, when it's still a completely bullshit "statistic."

Learn to read moron. The FBI report does not state what you claim. The troll articles which you are pulling the **** from are just more fake news propaganda bait, which you seem to love gobbling up, despite your self-proclaimed "investigative skills."

But again, I'm the bad guy for saying a neo-Nazi deserves being punched for promoting genocide, but it's totes okay for you to go around punching people who call you out on racist propaganda you keep pushing. A little bit of the **** you love to shovel, but it's there no less.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. You did not apologize or correct your statement to actual facts.

I apologized. I even said I am sorry multiple times. It is written. A fact was posted by Roger. If you disagree with the fact, then I cannot help you. I was not asked to correct my statement, and I prefer to leave my mistakes out for all to learn thank you very much.

What you did is make an insincere fake "apology" claiming roger's bullshit statistic is somehow "more correct" than your bullshit statistic, claiming you were only 5% off, when it's still a completely bullshit "statistic."

It is heart felt. K? What do I need to do to make it right in your eyes? *A question that I have asked you well over a dozen times dobey.

Learn to read moron. The FBI report does not state what you claim. The troll articles which you are pulling the **** from are just more fake news propaganda bait, which you seem to love gobbling up, despite your self-proclaimed "investigative skills."

I am well read.

I admitted to this fault on my part.

Again, you really need to slow down, read the last few hours of this thread, then apologize for your ignorance to the forum. I apologized. Should you not apologize also?

But again, I'm the bad guy for saying a neo-Nazi deserves being punched for promoting genocide, but it's totes okay for you to go around punching people who call you out on racist propaganda you keep pushing. A little bit of the **** you love to shovel, but it's there no less.

Again, punch me in the face. You will never be able to. Ever. This aggravates you, and we know this. Rodney...

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just can't do it.

You just can't let the glow subside for a week or so because you just have so much righteous anger and so many morons to set straight.

We find you fascinating to observe. Like watching a sea cucumber which eats, breathes and poops through it's anus.

Major grossness but we can't pull our eyes away.

Bye.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You two are so blindly ignorant, it is quite amusing.

No, tony, if I care enough to punch you in the face, I will come do it. I can do whatever I want. The thing is, you mean nothing to me. You are a small little trivial thing. You must have a horrible life, to lash out constantly with such fervent anger on here.

Like I said, no, you did not apologize. An apology is when you understand what you did wrong. You do not understand. You do not want to understand. You actively refuse understanding, instead preferring violence and hatred, to truth. What your little racist pal roger said, is not a fact. It is made up bullshit from alt-right propaganda sites, no facts behind them. Purely the opinion of the white nationalist hive mind, which you appear to take instructions from.

If I were to meet you in person, I would certainly call you the racist that you are, to your ugly worthless face. Nobody is afraid of you, the mindless coward. Go choke on the **** you keep shoveling.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet we do so well in life. Oh, I am not rich in money, but I am one happy mother trucker.

No, tony, if I care enough to punch you in the face, I will come do it. I can do whatever I want...

Again, something that you are incapable of. Yeah, laws and such negate your grand plan. Perhaps one day...

Like I said, no, you did not apologize. An apology is when you understand what you did wrong. You do not understand. You do not want to understand. You actively refuse understanding, instead preferring violence and hatred, to truth. What your little racist pal roger said, is not a fact. It is made up bullshit from alt-right propaganda sites, no facts behind them. Purely the opinion of the white nationalist hive mind, which you appear to take instructions from.

I understand. Crystal.

If I were to meet you in person, I would certainly call you the racist that you are, to your ugly worthless face. Nobody is afraid of you, the mindless coward. Go choke on the **** you keep shoveling.

Finally! The truth shall rise.

I wish for nobody to be afraid of me. What is wrong with you as a person dobey? Tiny dick for a black man thing?

Again, what do I owe you Rodney? Send me a link to your cousin's go fund me page. I will throw a few dollars his way in defense of his charges.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said. A complete and utter coward. Such fragile masculinity that you try to attack someone else's. Incapable of understanding at all, or knowing the truth.

Your claim was bullshit. Likewise, roger's slightly different claim, is also complete bullshit. The FBI report referenced in the article where that quote came from, makes absolutely no mention of the race of victims of the violent crime arrests. The claimed numbers also don't even match up to the report.

In fact, the 85% number comes from a report from the _New Century Foundation_, which is a very sketchy organization, with a pre-determined view that societal problems are all racially based, and which advocates for segregation. It is a a white supremacist/separatist group.

The 560k number in the quoted claim which roger posted, comes from this group, and does not coincide with the values from the 2013 FBI Unified Crime Report, which was linked from the same blog post on their propaganda site. In fact, the 2013 UCR from the FBI states there were only about 480K violent crimes arrests were made that year. So 560K would be about 117% of the violent crimes. Clearly that is impossible. There is no mention of race of victims who reported the crimes, in the UCR, either. Also, the UCR is numbers of arrests, not convictions. Being arrested for a crime, and having committed the crime, are not the same thing.

So yes, perpetuating this lie about violent crime rates and blacks, is to perpetuate racism, and it is a lie created by a racist group, specifically for the purpose of propagandizing racism.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Send me a link to your cousin's go fund me page. I will throw a few dollars his way in defense of his charges.

Oh, please tell me more of this magical cousin you've been stalking. You upset you can't get your fill of BBC from him either?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So yes, perpetuating this lie about violent crime rates and blacks, is to perpetuate racism, and it is a lie created by a racist group, specifically for the purpose of propagandizing racism.

Hmmm, you mean kind of like how the BLM movement lies about the slaughter of innocent blacks by our brave police men and women? And how founders of the BLM movement call whites sub human and call for their death?

Where was your moral outrage been when these statements were made? Or were you too busy with your cousin at a BLM protest burning cars and breaking store windows?

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 05-24-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Naw, I'm guessing he was busy picking the sand out of his Bruised Brown C*nt. He DOES keep talking about his BBC so its gotta figure in there somewhere.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-24-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are however wrong, because you are simply a complete and utter idiot, so obsessed with your own self-righteousness, you can't discern fact from the racial biases you help perpetuate by spreading your false information, due to your inherent hatred of what is different from your own little tiny minuscule representation of a bubble of ideas.

Gosh, this is so interesting, because there is a large percentage of over 1 billion people who think the very same thing about you!!!

Look up Baizuo...

https://www.opendemocracy.n...nese-internet-insult

"The White Left" -

baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.  
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems to me ANYTHING that dont agree with their thinking is BS. I think Trump/ Russia is BS too as most sane people...but they cant let it go because thats all they got. Ya, I got that off a Yugoslavia Propaganda website... or was it Ukraine. All these countries are all pro Trump since they put out all this propaganda to make him look good. Dobey and his compadres all live in fantasy land where liberalism is king and overrides any and all things.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Gosh, this is so interesting, because there is a large percentage of over 1 billion people who think the very same thing about you!!!

Look up Baizuo...

Oh look, someone learned a new "Chinese" word and has to try and use it every chance he gets now, with now mental capacity to understand what it means, or whom he is using it against.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh look, someone learned a new "Chinese" word and has to try and use it every chance he gets now, with now mental capacity to understand what it means, or whom he is using it against.

I have now mental capacity either TA. 👌
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have now mental capacity either TA. 👌

Nice. You am three years old now too?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice. You am three years old now too?

Hahahaha too funny.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2017 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, tony, if I care enough to punch you in the face, I will come do it. I can do whatever I want. The thing is, you mean nothing to me. You are a small little trivial thing. You must have a horrible life, to lash out constantly with such fervent anger on here.

How are you still here..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-25-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay