Started on: 05-12-2017 12:27 PM
Replies: 12 (295 views)
Last post by: whadeduck on 05-13-2017 12:43 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF? A woman loses here mind (while acting ) over a sign of President Trump.

Is this like yelling "fire" in a movie theater? I can see being upset, but I would like to hear your thoughts on this?

VERY LOUD!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts?

I'm thinking I cant wait for open season on them !!!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect that is staged.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is so obviously fake. She's got a huge smile on her face trying not to laugh, and performing completely nonsensical mannerisms.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably was "Performance Art".

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:
That is so obviously fake.

Originally posted by williegoat:
I suspect that is staged.

Originally posted by dobey:
She's got a huge smile on her face trying not to laugh, and performing completely nonsensical mannerisms.

Hold on kimosabie's. That was not faked. It was not staged. It was not completely nonsensical mannerisms.
It was liberalism.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good thoughts.

I do know that that Campus Reform is a right leaning community. I have only caught segments of their videos. I also do not know the degree of their right swing.

I am skeptical...

Currently reading that this is a liberal, and she is very angry. Nothing of factual nature to post just yet. Supposedly this far she confronted the group, and began talking over them as they spoke. It then turned into the screaming that she went into.

Whatever the truth, an actual group of folks were doing their thing, and then one person decided to demonstrate loudly against them. That is my take until proven otherwise. If proven wrong, I am still saddened by the truth behind such falsehoods.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-12-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Hold on kimosabie's. That was not faked. It was not staged. It was not completely nonsensical mannerisms.
It was dopey

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
It was liberalism.

While nonsensical does aptly describe liberalism, if I were to place a wager, I would have to agree with TDA.

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Probably was "Performance Art".

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not staged... I mean, the lady is doing it... but she probably realizes it's a little nuts. But she's clearly nuts enough that she doesn't have a problem doing it.

What I want to know is... why does she keep taking crap out of her purse and throwing it all over the floor. I mean... WTF? The lady is totally f**ked in the head.

What you're seeing here is a tantrum, even if she knows she's being weird (with the stupid smile), she's having a tantrum. Any normal person who didn't agree would probably just ignore it and continue about their business... but this lady is a kook.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me revise my earlier statement- It's a half-assed attempt at "Performance Art"

She should have vomited a bunch of times, or ate a bunch of stuff and spit it out.
Or maybe light herself on fire.
Or at least show us her ****!

This was just boring, ingenuine and the message (if there WAS any) was NOT conveyed to the audience. C- at best.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 05-12-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

It's not staged... I mean, the lady is doing it... but she probably realizes it's a little nuts. But she's clearly nuts enough that she doesn't have a problem doing it.

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

This was just boring, ingenuine and the message (if there WAS any) was NOT conveyed to the audience. C- at best.

Faux outrage is usually fraught with obvious insincerity.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-12-2017).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very skeptical of this. Just doesn't seem real. I've seen some people completely lose their s**t over politics, but this seemed staged somehow. It wasn't even a tantrum I don't think. Just nonsensical screaming. If it's not staged, then that woman is in desperate need of psychological help. If it is staged, then shame on the people who made it. Politics is messed up enough in this country as it is. You don't need to throw fuel on the fire.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock