Started on: 05-09-2017 06:15 PM
Replies: 269 (3359 views)
Last post by: newf on 05-24-2017 07:11 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For what it is worth, nice to see you post.

Ok, had 9 yards of dirt to move yesterday. I got 6ish or so done. Only 3 more yards to haul up an incline 150 feet away. TTYL...
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Breaking news from the New York Times

During President Trump's recent meeting in the White House with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, the President characterized the fired FBI director James Comey as a poopy head "nut job".

Seriously.

"rinselberg" is the author of two recent and nationally acclaimed op-ed style forum posts, "When Pennock's Lost Its Collective Mind Over Shade Balls" and "Seb Gorka Is My Co-Pilot".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-19-2017).]

RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, like most Trumpian utterances "nut job" isn't exactly articulate though we know what he means.

See, here's the thing - detractors take Mr. Trump literally but not seriously, supporters take him seriously but not literally.

Wide gulf there.

Personally I'll go with the rough speaking doer VS the smooth tongued clowns we've been suffering under for the past four administrations.( Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.)
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Personally I'll go with the rough speaking doer VS the smooth tongued clowns we've been suffering under for the past four administrations.( Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.)

We have had "rough talking" presidents before, however they are lost to the history that the current soft children of the left, (including the media), don't know or don't want to know.

Lyndon Johnson's well chronicled foul mouth comes immediately to mind.

Then there is Harry S. Truman:

In a December 3, 1973, article in Time magazine, Truman reportedly said in the early 1960s that he fired Gen. Douglas MacArthur "because he wouldn't respect the authority of the president."

"I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a b*tch , although he was, but that's not against the law for generals. If it was, half to three-quarters of them would be in jail."

By comparison, President Trump's alleged utterances regarding James Comey are tame.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-19-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

We have had "rough talking" presidents before, however they are lost to the history that the current soft children of the left, (including the media), don't know or don't want to know.

Lyndon Johnson's well chronicled foul mouth comes immediately to mind.

Then there is Harry S. Truman:

In a December 3, 1973, article in Time magazine, Truman reportedly said in the early 1960s that he fired Gen. Douglas MacArthur "because he wouldn't respect the authority of the president."

"I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a b*tch , although he was, but that's not against the law for generals. If it was, half to three-quarters of them would be in jail."

By comparison, President Trump's alleged utterances regarding James Comey are tame.

Wow well isn't that interesting. Seems like you applaud that kind of talk but when someone on the forum speaks in that manner to you, you hope for him to get banned.

Broflakes seem more sensitive than the ones they complain about.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Wow well isn't that interesting. Seems like you applaud that kind of talk.....

It's understandable that you're "butt hurt", for a leftist "fellow traveler" and over eager to find some small hint of hypocrisy, however there is nothing in what I posted where I supposedly "applaud that kind of talk" as you claim. You're grasping at nonexistent straws.

Are you going to continue being so bitter once your comrade is gone soon?

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's understandable that you're "butt hurt", for a leftist "fellow traveler" and over eager to find some small hint of hypocrisy, however there is nothing in what I posted where I supposedly "applaud that kind of talk" as you claim. You're grasping at nonexistent straws.

Are you going to continue being so bitter once your comrade is gone soon?

hahaha ok so you posted what you did because you didn't admire what he said. I suppose it could be true that you like the more sensitive speaking. Duly noted. As for dobey being banned and speaking of hypocrisy...I never like to see people banned from PFF.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As for dobey being banned and speaking of hypocrisy...I never like to see people banned from PFF.

Great!
Should we all note how you *applaud* pedophiles?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As for dobey being banned and speaking of hypocrisy...I never like to see people banned from PFF.

Or people that revel in it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Or people that revel in it.

Didn't you go down this same sort of blind alley once before?

Why YES, yes you did !

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/118709.html

It's strange that there wasn't a similar thread started by you entitled: Is Greasemonkey Just A Pedophile, Or Is It Something Else?

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't you go down this same sort of blind alley once before?

Why YES, yes you did !

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/118709.html

And I ask again, what has he done that you and others haven't?
Which still doesn't answer why you and others take such glee in others being banished.

I think it's a fair question.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

It's strange that there wasn't a similar thread started by you entitled: Is Greasemonkey Just A Pedophile, Or Is It Something Else?

Why do you find that strange?
The question is what has Dobie done that you have not?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I ask again, what has he done that you and others haven't?
Which still doesn't answer why you and others take such glee in others being banished.

I think it's a fair question.

NO.
It isn't a "fair question"
And neither is your characterization of "others take such glee".
That is YOUR interpretation and OPINION. Nothing more.

The answer to your question is obvious on it's face and you know it.

I have not garnered the animosity of a sufficient number of members of this forum to earn a flaming red ratings bar such as "dobey" has.

THAT is precisely what dobey has done that I have not.

Like you and me, everyone on this forum has ONE vote, ( other than those with multiple sockpuppet accounts).

Like you and me, we have NO IDEA how someone has rated anyone else unless they tell you.

Is it your intention to hector every single member of this forum on behalf of dobey?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-21-2017).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never mind.
You're not interested in anything of value here.

I can't continue to fall for that.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

NO.
It isn't a "fair question"
And neither is your characterization of "others take such glee".
That is YOUR interpretation and OPINION. Nothing more.

EDIT: Really? People aren't drawing arrows pointing at his rating bar with the caption "Soon. Very soon."?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EDIT: Really? People aren't drawing arrows pointing at his rating bar with the caption "Soon. Very soon."?

What you characterize as "glee" can just as easily be characterized as a "warning".

It's YOUR interpretation and opinion. Nothing more.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What you characterize as "glee" can just as easily be characterized as a "warning".

It's YOUR interpretation and opinion. Nothing more.

Sounds good.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds good.

Glad you think so. We'll leave it at that then.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Boonie, glad you're back.
How was vacation from this Looney bin?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call out dobey in a courteous and civilized way and he will respond in kind. That's what I have seen.

I can't say the same for E.Furgal. Not that I want anyone to "neg" E.Furgal.

All of this focus and appetite for "hitting back" or trying to punch the other guy's lights out (verbally) because of what's already been posted, instead of allowing for the possibility of what could be posted next... it's sad. An ugly spectacle.

Pennock's Off Topic is--for anyone like me who can endure through the ugliness--an acquired taste. Like those half-rotten or "fermented" fish that are considered a delicacy in certain places. Norway, I think.

This is an online discussion forum where Donald Trump would feel very much at home. And that's not good.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-19-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Call out dobey in a courteous and civilized way and he will respond in kind. That's what I have seen.

This is an online discussion forum where Donald Trump would feel very much at home. And that's not good.

Ok, I had a Chips Ahoy in my mouth when I read the first sentence. Parts of it will be found when I dump my laptop over.

Hmm? Yet you feel free to let us know how we should act? I have toned down my name calling and so forth quite a bit. You will get what you get, and nothing less. I cannot serve everyone. If I am not to your taste, then rate me accordingly. I think that I am rather fair to you, Newf, and several others. Sorry that you feel that way.

See ya tomorrow!
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pennock's Off Topic is--for anyone like me who can endure through the ugliness--an acquired taste. Like those half-rotten or "fermented" fish that are considered a delicacy in certain places. Norway, I think.

Life ain't pretty.

Que the theme song to "Cheers".

Why is it not good that your and my President would feel at home here with us, .

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:
Why is it not good that your and my President would feel at home here with us, .

Do you think we might corrupt him ?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinselberg@realRinselberg

How low have Tony Kania and "cliffw" gone to disagree with my post. This is McCarthyism. It's Nixon/Watergate. It's the greatest Witch Hunt in Pennock's history. Bad (or sick) guys!

9:31 PM - 19 May 2017
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2017 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be missing your humor?

I hope that I am. 😝
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Tony, that is my best imitation of a "tweet" from the President's personal Twitter account, "realDonaldTrump".

Is that not "humor"..?

I certainly did not mean that to be taken literally.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2017 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not tweet, but I did get that vibe. I rather like it. It was my mistake for missing your humor. 👍

Please, carry on... 😊
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2017 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you new here!!
No one but the dobester is calling everyone morons, Nazi's, and 20 other degrading words..
He needs help..

[This message has been edited by Keel (edited 05-20-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know, it's all cool and stuff to hold yourself above the fray. Somewhat condescending but in a friendly way.

But down int he trenches those of us on the right have watched the country drift from it's moorings since the mid-60's.

Now watch one of the leftists IMMEDIATELY accuse me of wanting to return to the '60's segregation and sexism.

And that's the problem. We LET them label us as such without much of a fight.

This forum simply shows we've "woke",

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

No. The Seth Rich angle is a conspiracy theory spread by Fox News and Wikileaks. http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/cl...a-clinton-conspiracy

There is absolutely no evidence to support any of these claims.

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.
We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

http://www.foxnews.com/poli...r-investigation.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock