Started on: 05-09-2017 06:15 PM
Replies: 269 (3358 views)
Last post by: newf on 05-24-2017 07:11 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Do you not know the rules of this forum? No, I suppose you don't, since you are so continually willing to blatantly violate them.

You are making threats to me, and have admitted to stalking me.
You are god damned right you have crossed the line.

So you are a coward of a little terrorist now I guess. You have to propose the threat of sending forum members to inflict violence upon me, to try and get me to shut up, because you don't like me posting on this forum? You are quite the coward indeed.

You've made your hatred quite plain on this forum already. I get it. You hate me. You have become obsessed with me. You need to get some serious psychiatric help soon.

Oh, look the autistic kettle.. that has no flipp'n clue that the kettles post is a mirror image of himself.. EVERY TIME..

The rich part is a person hiding behind a screen name calling another that goes by his real name a coward..
What a clueless ****.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-14-2017).]

IP: Logged
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

A bit off topic, but I think I figured out the problem with the left....

Their Mommies and Daddies never taught them the old nursery rhyme.....

'Sticks and stones
Will break my bones,
But names will never hurt me.'

The hurt runs so deep in some of them.......

The way I heard it was 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. It was a bumper sticker.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by blackrams:

Any fool would know firing Comey would only further enrage the Dems (even though a few months ago the Dems were calling for his firing) and give the media something else to chew on. In this case, I believe Trump was right, Comey has shown that he is incapable of leading the FBI. Let the investigations go forward. If in the end, they find some link, so be it.

Until then, I'm still of the opinion that the Dem leadership is a bunch of crooks leading a huge number of lemmings to their demise which, will end up taking all of us over the cliff.

Since Comey has alienated both CORRUPT parties I can't help feeling that he's doing something right. He's insisting on a public hearing rather than private because he doesn't trust congress. Neither do I.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It means to comply in accord with a group. Sorry, I will not comply with your insistence that poor people should die simply because they are poor. I will not comply with the people who keep promoting genocide, bigotry, and misogyny; constantly spouting slurs and calling people names. You seem to have no problem with such poor behavior. What you seem to have a problem with, is me personally; presumably fed by your apparent hatred for any sort of social unity.

You are making an assumption that ratings only exist on this forum as a matter of behavior, which is complete nonsense. The bar is there because of a few certain cliques who don't like people who disagree with their world view, and who are willing to stand up to them when they act in poor manner. Many good people have left the forum because of it.

As I said, I have "behaved" far better than several of your ilk on here, and some of them have green bars. If "behavior" really mattered, then most of the people posting in O/T would have been banned by Cliff already, for their continued and brazen disregard for the rules of the forum. Your "behavior" on this forum, and with your attitude toward many things which you've posted in response to on here, seems to be one of cowardice, and I stated that.

oh the **** is getting deep..
you do it all every darn post.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey,

You are off base in your accusations and your behavior is atrocious. It's a wonder that you are still allowed to post.

BTW, it has nothing to do with the O/T section where things can get out of control and inflammatory statements rule the day. You had a pretty bad track record over in the Tech section well before your forays in here.

Seek counseling to deal with your anger issues.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

The way I heard it was 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. It was a bumper sticker.

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
seen that one on truck back window..

Also born on a mountain raised in a cave truck'n and a __________ is all I crave
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray,

You are off base in your accusations and your behavior is atrocious. It's a wonder that you are still allowed to post.

BTW, it has nothing to do with the O/T section where things can get out of control and inflammatory statements rule the day. You had a pretty bad track record over in the Tech section well before your forays in here.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I asked a question. All that I know about you is fact. I presented no facts about your life here. Stalking is different from gathering information. I gather information when needed. I have broken no forum rules ( ) and certainly no laws. If you feel that I am stalking you, I would highly recommend contacting the authorities immediately. You are in fear, and that is not ok. Seek help for your situation that you find yourself in.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Since Comey has alienated both CORRUPT parties I can't help feeling that he's doing something right. He's insisting on a public hearing rather than private because he doesn't trust congress. Neither do I.

Sorry.. I get that some are corrupt.. but .. The fact that he the leader of the FBI let an elite break over 100 laws.. and not do anything..
He earned being fire..
I understand why he did it. better to get fired than to be worm food from the Clinton mafia..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Ray,

My 4y/o niece does this..

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Again, I asked a question. All that I know about you is fact. I presented no facts about your life here. Stalking is different from gathering information. I gather information when needed. I have broken no forum rules ( ) and certainly no laws. If you feel that I am stalking you, I would highly recommend contacting the authorities immediately. You are in fear, and that is not ok. Seek help for your situation that you find yourself in.

You don't know squat you ignorant little wannabee terrorist.

Take your nonsense threats and GTFO. I do not fear you, you mindless coward. You are trying to suggest I should fear you, by threatening me with your nonsense.

You need serious psychiatric help.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 05-14-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, which comment is yours dobey... #whitepeople

I am a ~

~ Nazi

~ Terrorist

~ Stalker

~ Mindless

~ Coward

~ Nonsensical

~ Mentally Disabled

~ Wannabe

~ *space reserved*

Good times. I just really hope that you and I get to share that beer one day. Of all the great characters to impress this forum, you are one of them.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-14-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Watching your gradual self-immolation on this forum is certainly entertaining.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-14-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

So, which comment is yours dobey... #whitepeople

I am a ~

~ Nazi

~ Terrorist

~ Stalker

~ Mindless

~ Coward

~ Nonsensical

~ Mentally Disabled

~ Wannabe

~ *space reserved*

Lest we forget the most popular:

"____________ist"

It's the universal leftie pejorative. Just fill in the blank with your favorite term of the moment.

.race
.sex
.misogyn
.class
.fasc
....and many, many more!

It's the FUN game that almost any Social Justice Warrior can play!

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has everyone noticed back a few weeks ago how civil everyone was...because dobey didnt post anything for a week or two...? I did if no one else did.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray,

You used this technique a number of times here in O/T. I guess in your world this is considered clever.

It's not.

It's sad and indicative of a childish mind.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Has everyone noticed back a few weeks ago how civil everyone was...because dobey didnt post anything for a week or two...? I did if no one else did.

Yes, yes we did.

I see calm, funny answers and rebuttals for the most part from our membership here. I am thankful for that.

I also notice the negatives the forum goes through every ten days. It is like setting a clock. The numerous assumed identities of one that thinks they are hidden is obvious. Just yesterday many of us had a glowing green bar all of a sudden. It was beautiful. Then dobey posts, and our collective bar goes down at least three steps immediately? Totally normal. I just do not see other members of differing opinion so angry as to do this.

Listen, everyone of us have been drug through the mud by this guy. Many of us have changed our rhetoric to accommodate others as of late, and that is most commendable. Like Roger stated, there was a calm when one was not here.

Neg added yesterday morning to dobey. No one else active sits there. Just one guy. One guy that thinks the anonymity of the internet can protect him.

And, if I were to ever choose to discuss anything that I want with another in PM about dobey, I may so choose to do that under lawful privileges. So basically suck it.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I am helping my daughter with yard work and listening to her 5 and 3 year old boys interact, I am reminded of this Forum......
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
... listening to her 5 and 3 year old boys interact, I am reminded of this Forum......

Wouldn't it be fun if we could be kids again, ?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Wouldn't it be fun if we could be kids again, ?

We can! It's called retirement.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take your nonsense threats and GTFO. I do not fear you, you mindless coward. You are trying to suggest I should fear you, by threatening me with your nonsense.

You need serious psychiatric help.

PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, the question is, what actually triggers a suspension?

Anyone know?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Civil it was not. It was just a bunch of hateful posts of people like you agreeing with each other in your usual circle jerk, and nobody calling you out on your bullshit.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by RayOtton:
You used this technique a number of times here in O/T. I guess in your world this is considered clever.

It's not.

It's sad and indicative of a childish mind.

You are meaningless.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Yes, yes we did.

I see calm, funny answers and rebuttals for the most part from our membership here. I am thankful for that.

I also notice the negatives the forum goes through every ten days. It is like setting a clock. The numerous assumed identities of one that thinks they are hidden is obvious. Just yesterday many of us had a glowing green bar all of a sudden. It was beautiful. Then dobey posts, and our collective bar goes down at least three steps immediately? Totally normal. I just do not see other members of differing opinion so angry as to do this.

Listen, everyone of us have been drug through the mud by this guy. Many of us have changed our rhetoric to accommodate others as of late, and that is most commendable. Like Roger stated, there was a calm when one was not here.

Neg added yesterday morning to dobey. No one else active sits there. Just one guy. One guy that thinks the anonymity of the internet can protect him.

And, if I were to ever choose to discuss anything that I want with another in PM about dobey, I may so choose to do that under lawful privileges. So basically suck it.

All you can do is threaten and try to intimidate others into following your ideals. If you were any more of a hypocrite, the universe might implode.

Try me and see what happens, ******* . You are a worthless criminal.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by RayOtton:

So, the question is, what actually triggers a suspension?

Anyone know?

Unfortunately not your mindless and hateful drivel.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/i]

Originally posted by randye:

You should call the United States Congress, the FBI, CIA, and the DOJ.... RIGHT NOW!!
Tell them all that YOU ALONE have the "[i]evidence" that NONE of them seem to have.

http://www.washingtonexamin...aign/article/2622452

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...ussia-140536015.html

http://www.newsmax.com/Head...017/03/19/id/779535/

http://abcnews.go.com/Polit...ed/story?id=46013305

https://www.usnews.com/news...ign-russia-collusion

When they start laughing, just politely hang up.

Feel free to read Clappers words today.

https://www.theguardian.com...a-james-comey-firing
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Feel free to read Clappers words today.

Read it.

Lots of partisan political OPINION by Clapper but still NO EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing by the President as you insisted.

We keep going over this same thing time after time. WHY is it that you leftists continually have such a huge problem discerning *opinions* from *facts*?

Have you made that phone call yet to disclose all that "evidence" that you have?
Maybe you could just give them your *opinion* since you seem to consider that to be the same thing.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by dobey

Try me and see what happens, ******* . You are a worthless criminal.

What would you like me to post? Tell me, and I can. I will post what ever you want...

Criminal? Sorry, but I am a free man. Again, you are a liar.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What would you like me to post? Tell me, and I can. I will post what ever you want...

Criminal? Sorry, but I am a free man. Again, you are a liar.

Because you are not in prison yet doesn't make you not a criminal. You continue to spout threats, promote the assassination and murder of others, and try to intimidate to get your way. Those are the acts of a criminal, not a sane civil person. You've been riding my jock ever since you joined this forum. You seriously need to get some help from a psychological professional. Your criminal behavior is not healthy.

You are the liar. You are disgusting. You are a sociopath. You are the filth you so claim to hate.

Keep threatening me you insignificant little coward. I do not fear you. You cannot intimidate me.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep threatening me you insignificant little coward. I do not fear you. You cannot intimidate me.

You're funny when you try to act like a badass.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not trying to intimidate you.

Why did you erase your build thread? Do you not realize it is there forever? 👌

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not trying to intimidate you.

Why did you erase your build thread? Do you not realize it is there forever? 👌

Because fluffy little assholes like you turned this forum to **** . It's what you love to do, **** all over everything.

Why are you riding my jock so hard? You seem to love chasing BBC.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[Mitch] McConnell thinks [Merrick] Garland as FBI director 'fantastic idea,' ex-adviser [to McConnell] says

The idea of Judge Merrick Garland as the next FBI director was posed by Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee after President Trump fired James Comey.

http://www.foxnews.com/poli...ex-adviser-says.html

"Believe it or not"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-14-2017).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because fluffy little assholes like you turned this forum to **** . It's what you love to do, **** all over everything.

Why are you riding my jock so hard? You seem to love chasing BBC.

I find it amusing that someone who makes a career of following people around just so he can repeatedly spew insults and threats at them every time his behavior is criticized is accusing someone else of 'riding his jock'.

If nothing else, Dobey reminds me of the chimpanzee at the zoo who flings his poop at everyone and thinks it's hilarious.

I guess I'm now going to be added to Dobeys hit list and he's gonna fling poo this direction as well.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Read it.

Lots of partisan political OPINION by Clapper but still NO EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing by the President as you insisted.

We keep going over this same thing time after time. WHY is it that you leftists continually have such a huge problem discerning *opinions* from *facts*?

Have you made that phone call yet to disclose all that "evidence" that you have?
Maybe you could just give them your *opinion* since you seem to consider that to be the same thing.

I insisted wrongdoing? Nope, I said there is a constant drip of evidence of a link between the Trump campaign and Russia. Should I have said apparent evidence? Maybe but I'm sure you understood my meaning.

The fact that many seem ok with the possibility of a foreign nation like Russia interfering into the election and maybe having colluded with a candidates team shows how misguided some peoples hate for "the other side" is IMO. You seem like an example of that, so caught up in your hatred of what you consider "liberal" or "leftist" that you are ok with whatever may have been done as long as there is (R) in power.

Have fun with that.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

I expect the differing opinions may be driven off of OT soon or stop posting, if they haven't already. The activity here is down quite a bit anyways by the look of things. We reap what we sow I believe the saying goes.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-15-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I insisted wrongdoing? Nope, I said there is a constant drip of evidence of a link between the Trump campaign and Russia. Should I have said apparent evidence? Maybe but I'm sure you understood my meaning.

The fact that many seem ok with the possibility of a foreign nation like Russia interfering into the election and maybe having colluded with a candidates team shows how misguided some peoples hate for "the other side" is IMO. You seem like an example of that, so caught up in your hatred of what you consider "liberal" or "leftist" that you are ok with whatever may have been done as long as there is (R) in power.

Have fun with that.

The thing is, there is not a constant drip of evidence. There is only a constant drip of accusations. No one has ever produced a single shred of evidence. I would love to know if Russia actually did anything. But so far all we have is the hysterical left bashing anything Trump. It would be amusing except for the power some of these idiots possess. And the left wing media just keeps beating the same drum they beat during the election. It's getting tiresome.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

The thing is, there is not a constant drip of evidence. There is only a constant drip of accusations. No one has ever produced a single shred of evidence. I would love to know if Russia actually did anything. But so far all we have is the hysterical left bashing anything Trump. It would be amusing except for the power some of these idiots possess. And the left wing media just keeps beating the same drum they beat during the election. It's getting tiresome.

Agreed, as we all know, it only requires an allegation of wrong doing and the spin doctors take over. At this point, I see no other option than to get the investigations done. Let the cards fall where they may. I'd also love to see all of the "Hillary Email Evidence" presented to a Grand Jury.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Choosing to ignore evidence, does not make the evidence somehow not exist. The evidence is certainly there. Going around claiming everything is purely "opinion" or "fake news" because it does not paint your favored team in the light you choose to only view them in, does not make the evidence not exist. While none of the public evidence may necessarily point to "collusion" exactly, there is still plenty of evidence; especially when the President fires the guy in charge of the investigation into his actions, and then immediately threatens him with "tapes." Then there is all the classified evidence. But of course, the right will prefer to hear Trump say "I am not under investigation," than listen to people from "the other team" say anything like "I have seen the [classified] evidence, and it is damning," as they serve in a capacity on the investigation.

The hypocrisy of the right is certainly tiresome indeed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock