Started on: 05-09-2017 06:15 PM
Replies: 269 (3358 views)
Last post by: newf on 05-24-2017 07:11 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Well excuse me you arrogant pedants who are so quick to judge those you disagree with, and yet so aghast when one corrects your own spelling or grammar errors.

But yes, you are right, I made a typo and brain fart, when typing that, and have now corrected it. Your inconsequential and incessant hypocrisy and whining will no doubt continue, however.

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

WTF This is your brain on drugs

Like watching a potato take on a computer.

E., just walk away mang. Just walk away.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-12-2017).]

IP: Logged
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... quick to judge those you disagree with.....

Eh, no.

Obviously, we've taken our time to judge the content of your character.

The glowing red bar on the left has been on a downward slope for the four years I've been here. Can't say before that but I suspect it's been that way for a lot longer.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. There's the real Ray. Can't make a post without commenting on a bullshit ratings bar.

Yeah, because cowards like you can't take the crap you love to throw around as you happily paint the walls with your own feces. You certainly do not disappoint the expectation of your continued vomiting of excrement. I'm sure more of your vile claptrap will ensue.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it seems Mr. Comey is upset by the "lack of respect" that the White House has shown him. How about the lack of respect that you have shown the People of the United States Mr. Comey?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. There's the real Ray. Can't make a post without commenting on a bullshit ratings bar.

Yeah, because cowards like you can't take the crap you love to throw around as you happily paint the walls with your own feces. You certainly do not disappoint the expectation of your continued vomiting of excrement. I'm sure more of your vile claptrap will ensue.

Vile claptrap?

What? For pointing out how disliked YOU are?

I don't think so.

Yeah, and BTW, coward is not the way to go here.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Well, it seems Mr. Comey is upset by the "lack of respect" that the White House has shown him. How about the lack of respect that you have shown the People of the United States Mr. Comey?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have made your hatred quite apparent here, Ray. Your continuing to do so, isn't going to change that.

Yes, you are an insecure menial little coward. Your posts on this forum are often quite vile, as you join in the calls for murder of those with views different from your own. As you revel in the rampant misogyny and racism that has filled this forum.

Your cowardice and insecurities are too great for you to even attempt trying to have a reasonable conversation in an effort to understand any dissenting opinion. Without any meaningful comment to add to a thread, you resort to personal attacks on those you disagree with, just like so many of your ill willed ilk who occupy this forum, spreading their ignorance and hatred.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have made your hatred quite apparent here, Ray. Your continuing to do so, isn't going to change that.

Yes, you are an insecure menial little coward. Your posts on this forum are often quite vile, as you join in the calls for murder of those with views different from your own. As you revel in the rampant misogyny and racism that has filled this forum.

Your cowardice and insecurities are too great for you to even attempt trying to have a reasonable conversation in an effort to understand any dissenting opinion. Without any meaningful comment to add to a thread, you resort to personal attacks on those you disagree with, just like so many of your ill willed ilk who occupy this forum, spreading their ignorance and hatred.

So let's see.

You accuse me of intolerance, cowardice, racism, mysogyny and advocating murder.........plus something about crap slinging.

I point out that your English isn't up to snuff and your rating bar is a mess.

But I'm the intolerant jerk?

heh.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/120191.html

enjoy..

Yes folks enjoy a 2016 Brietbart article that has never been proven. Believe that but not constant drip of evidence showing a link between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Who knows maybe Comey is dirty but it will take more than a Alt-right article to prove it and its claims are definitely nothing that Trump used as his reasoning for firing him.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 05-12-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Believe that but not constant drip of evidence showing a link between the Trump campaign and Russia.

You should call the United States Congress, the FBI, CIA, and the DOJ.... RIGHT NOW!!
Tell them all that YOU ALONE have the "evidence" that NONE of them seem to have.

http://www.washingtonexamin...aign/article/2622452

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...ussia-140536015.html

http://www.newsmax.com/Head...017/03/19/id/779535/

http://abcnews.go.com/Polit...ed/story?id=46013305

https://www.usnews.com/news...ign-russia-collusion

When they start laughing, just politely hang up.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-12-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clapper did not say "there is no evidence of collusion." He said he "did not know if there was collusion."

In fact, here is him saying it on national television:

Meanwhile Trump admitted on national television that he fired Comey because he kept the investigation into the Trump campaign and possible collusion with Russia, open, and admits to discussing whether he is under investigation with Comey, something all the neo-cons lost their hats over when Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch sat on the same plane and talked about a barbecue.

Then he threatened Comey on Twitter, claiming he had tapes of the dinner they had on Jan 27.

He's a fragile insecure narcissist who cannot handle the job. For everything so many of you want to yell "lock her up" for, when Trump and his administration do the exact same things, there isn't a bloody peep out of any of you. So shove it.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For everything so many of you want to yell "lock her up" for, when Trump and his administration do the exact same things, there isn't a bloody peep out of any of you.

In my cowardly way I'd like to point out this poorly constructed sentence.

Does that make me a racist?

Or is that more racist?

Which of course leads to the question, can one be MORE racist?

Or MOST racist?

Or is it more like being dead?

I mean, there's no such thing a deader or deadest, right?

Oooops, now I've used the word dead.

See, there's the proof that I want to murder people who disagree with me.

Hey don't blame me, I just reread Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Specifically, rule #5.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clapper did not say "there is no evidence of collusion." He said he "did not know if there was collusion."

So shove it.

A distinction without a difference is a type of logical fallacy where an author or speaker attempts to describe a distinction between two things where no discernible difference exists. It is particularly used when a word or phrase has connotations associated with it that one party to an argument prefers to avoid.

Shove it yourself.
You're nothing but an angry, vulgar little, faux-intellectual with a slightly better than average vocabulary.
(and a flaming red ratings bar)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-12-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2017 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you two are quite vulgar, and angry little incessant tripe.

And oh, little ray, from another thread:

Originally posted by RayOtton:
Yep, Darwinism wold be just fine. Couple of generations and the problem is solved.

I do disagree on one thing. We don't need more burial plots, just make the ones we have deeper. There's a lot of "down" down there.

Because genocide solves all problems, right?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because genocide solves all problems, right?

So, not only a problem with writing comprehensible sentences but a problem with reading comprehension too.

To take a turn of phrase from Mr. Trump, so sad what's happened to our school systems.

Let's see if I can clear this up for you. Don't worry, I'll type slow so you can keep up.

I.........didn't........advocate.........genocide.

How ya' doin? Still with me?

I advocated for letting nature take it's course.

I advocate the same course for you and your glowing red ratings bar.

BTW, this is fun. Turns out I LIKE Rule #5.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yes, because you are a coward, so you can't admit your favoring of genocide, and have to try to play the parlor trick of genocide by proxy.

Because instead of actively working to make the world a better place, to help eliminate poverty and such drug abuse, you'd rather poor Americans would just die. Let's not try to understand the problems our nation faces, but instead just create mass graves and push the poor toward them and wait for them to die.

I guess your writing and reading comprehension are as bad, or worse, than you wish to claim mine as.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right.

You know next to nothing about me yet you label me a sexist and racist with a murderous, selfish heart (If you only knew).

I know next to nothing about you yet all I've done is point out your horrible track record here and a less than stellar use of language.

That's it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've never even engaged you in a discussion about politics.

Your vitriolic responses to those FACTS makes you look foolish.

You should stop digging but that ratings bar says you won't.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know nothing about me, but all you've done is attack and call me names. All I've done is point out your horrible track record here.

Just happens you are part of the hateful majority here, so those of us that call you out on it, get the short end of the stick. Which of course, instead of actually discussing the topic of any threads, you love to continually point out that I'm in the minority here, as if I somehow wasn't aware.

Sorry, I'm not going to change my views, or become a coward and fall in line with your right wing authoritarian world views, just because I'm the minority.

You sit around living your easy retired life on the seaside, while condemning those who struggle, to death in a mass grave. You would stand by and do nothing, while the nation around you descends into fascism, because you prefer order to freedom.

Back to the topic at hand, yes, The President of the United States of America is featured in an active criminal investigation, and fired the person investigating him, explicitly because talk of said investigation in the news, was not going away. Keep eating up the lies as you live your comfortable life, condemning everyone else whom you would disagree with and refuse to take the time to understand, or even offer a modicum of compassion toward.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's raining cats and dogs and I'm a bit bored so what the heck let's break this screed down shall we?

You know nothing about me, but all you've done is attack and call me names. All I've done is point out your horrible track record here.

So far you're on record calling me a sexist, a racist and a crap slinger. In addition you accuse me of genocidal thoughts.

I have pointed out your atrocious use of language and your poor standing in the community but what names have I called you?

Just happens you are part of the hateful majority here, so those of us that call you out on it, get the short end of the stick. Which of course, instead of actually discussing the topic of any threads, you love to continually point out that I'm in the minority here, as if I somehow wasn't aware.

You are correct that some guys here start off with their own attacks and don't actually want to discuss the issues. Not me, I wouldn't waste my time trying to discuss the issues with you. We have no common ground.

For the record, I haven't pointed out that you are in the minority here. I have pointed out that your behavior is, well, let's just say it's lacking and your rating bar backs up my contention. And that goes back to well before your forays into the O/T section.

Sorry, I'm not going to change my views, or become a coward and fall in line with your right wing authoritarian world views, just because I'm the minority.

I couldn't care less about your world views. FWIW, with the way you behave I wouldn't want you on our side.

You sit around living your easy retired life on the seaside, while condemning those who struggle, to death in a mass grave. You would stand by and do nothing, while the nation around you descends into fascism, because you prefer order to freedom.

Ah yes, the seaside. Now that Jackispyder is gone some SJW has to point out that I'm not just another schmo. I'm a RICH schmo.

Again, you know nothing at all about my life, the things I've accomplished or endured, nor how I might have helped individuals or groups of people down on their luck. Yet you freely try to cast me as a Hitler loving madman reveling in the suffering of others.

Nice try, but a big whiff.

......your comfortable life, condemning everyone else whom you would disagree with and refuse to take the time to understand, or even offer a modicum of compassion toward.

Yeah, get back to me about that comfortable life thing after you change your spouse's crappy diapers for ten years and then watch her die in writhing agony. m'K?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care if you are a bloody Catholic Saint. No amount of "oh, I did good works 30 years ago" nonsense is an excuse for your behavior and comments.

You're right we have never actually had a discussion, because you are so full of inane preconceptions and hate, that you can't even be bothered to stay on topic. You must make personal attacks against me, because you clearly are unable to refute any actual point I've made. Instead, you go on about my "ratings bar," or now, you've taken it upon yourself to try and somehow attack my grammar due your apparent inability to comprehend the English language.

You and your ilk on here come in and trash these threads, continually turning the conversation to one about me, and not the topic.

Take your vitriol and cram it. Your vile promotion of murder and continued derailment are the problem here. Get make to me about that comfortable life thing when you have to live in section 8 housing, and the only "health care" you can afford to manage the pain of some illness you've been stricken with, is the continued prescription of ever-increasing dosages of opioids, from the free clinic, which is the cause of your drug addiction, for which you think people should be buried in mass graves to "get them out of the gene pool" as you so eloquently put it. Or maybe when your water supply has been poisoned with lead and not potable for over 2 years, and then the water company threatens to take your home as payment for the two years of water supply bills you refused to pay because they've been forcing supply of contaminated water to you.

Now how about we get back to the topic of James Comey being fired because Trump wants the investigation of his campaign and their ties to the Russian underworld, and their interference in the 2016 election, to go away.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Childish Melodrama and Juvenile Histrionics

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-13-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and your ilk on here come in and trash these threads, continually turning the conversation to one about me, and not the topic.

In nearly every posting this past week you have called "us" names. There are only three to four entire posts where you do not demonize "us".

Now dobey, you need to read this next part with all of your attention...

Do you want this forum knowing where you live, work, play, and what other forums you are on?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey, you will not be missed.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on what I've read, so far no entity has found any leads or proof that there is a Trump/Russian connection. If I understand it correctly, the Senate, the House of Representatives and the FBI all have investigations on going and yet nothing has been found. Is there any doubt the Dems want the White House back and will do everything possible to win the House and Senate back at the next interim election. The Media is obviously anti-Trump and admittedly, Trump hasn't done much to get them on his side or neutralize them. For that, they demonize him at every opportunity.

I personally don't like much about President Trump's personality, I'm not sure about some of his political motivations but, he's got one hell of a load of Obama Crap to clean up and the Dems sure as heck are doing everything possible to deny him any progress.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In nearly every posting this past week you have called "us" names. There are only three to four entire posts where you do not demonize "us".

Now dobey, you need to read this next part with all of your attention...

Do you want this forum knowing where you live, work, play, and what other forums you are on?

Try me mother****er. You wanna be banned from here and go to prison?

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 05-13-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just happens you are part of the hateful majority here, so those of us that call you out on it, get the short end of the stick.
... you love to continually point out that I'm in the minority here, as if I somehow wasn't aware.

There it is. The race card.
Majority/Minority, whaa whaa whaa.
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine ?

You are not playing with a full deck. Most decks have 52 cards in them. Yours has at least 60.

I don't give a damn what skin color you have. I don't give a damn what skin color you self identify as. I don't give a damn what sex you self identify with. I don't give a damn if you self identify as an animal, all dressed up in a Furry costume.

My issue with your post above is that you called us hateful. Do you need some glasses for self introspection ? Maybe a shrink ?

I get it. You are pissed off at your worthless life.
You are the hateful one. Hate begets hate.

You would stand by and do nothing, while the nation around you descends into fascism, because you prefer order to freedom.

OK Saint dobey, what are you doing about the fascism the nation is falling into ? You know, the fascism of people like you. Where a conservative can not even speak on campus without a protest riot. Where if they can speak, they are forced to do it in an unsafe space (a play off of the phrase "safe space").

Order and freedom goes hand in hand.

Your vile promotion of murder and continued derailment are the problem here. Tell me about that comfortable life thing when you have to live in section 8 housing, and the only "health care" you can afford to manage the pain of some illness you've been stricken with, is the continued prescription of ever-increasing dosages of opioids, from the free clinic, which is the cause of your drug addiction, for which you think people should be buried in mass graves to "get them out of the gene pool" as you so eloquently put it. Or maybe when your water supply has been poisoned with lead and not potable for over 2 years, and then the water company threatens to take your home as payment for the two years of water supply bills you refused to pay because they've been forcing supply of contaminated water to you.

You want me to tell you ?
I get it. Your life sucks and it is my fault. Guess what buddy. My life sucks too. My Dad changed my Grandma's diapers for ten years. Had to bathe her, feed her. That was after he didn't provide her Section 8 housing. Life sucks.

You are not special. You just want to be. So do I. The difference between you and me is that I am special. I don't biatch and moan that my elected officials provided me inferior water. Poison water as you put it.
Too bad, too sad. Move upstream from where the cattle are pissing.

I will give you this. You have a sense of humor.

Back to the topic at hand, yes, The President of the United States of America is featured in an active criminal investigation, and fired the person investigating him, explicitly because talk of said investigation in the news, was not going away.

Comey is gone but the investigation in the news, will not going away.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Comey is gone but the investigation in the news, will not going away.

Any fool would know firing Comey would only further enrage the Dems (even though a few months ago the Dems were calling for his firing) and give the media something else to chew on. In this case, I believe Trump was right, Comey has shown that he is incapable of leading the FBI. Let the investigations go forward. If in the end, they find some link, so be it.

Until then, I'm still of the opinion that the Dem leadership is a bunch of crooks leading a huge number of lemmings to their demise which, will end up taking all of us over the cliff.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Such tuff talk little "Joe"
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Banned? Go to prison? I asked a question. Was a line crossed? No, no it was not.

Tell me more... 👌
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
... end up taking all of us over the cliff.

They are not going to get over on me and I am not jumping first.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are silly..

Tony, I, or anyone else can p.m. others anything we want and there isn't a blasted thing you can do about it..

good day..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-14-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Banned? Go to prison? I asked a question. Was a line crossed? No, no it was not.

Tell me more... 👌

Do you not know the rules of this forum? No, I suppose you don't, since you are so continually willing to blatantly violate them.

You are making threats to me, and have admitted to stalking me.
You are god damned right you have crossed the line.

So you are a coward of a little terrorist now I guess. You have to propose the threat of sending forum members to inflict violence upon me, to try and get me to shut up, because you don't like me posting on this forum? You are quite the coward indeed.

You've made your hatred quite plain on this forum already. I get it. You hate me. You have become obsessed with me. You need to get some serious psychiatric help soon.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobey,

It doesn't matter what you think on a political or personal level but it does matter how you comport yourself in this forum.

True, this forum is populated by a lot more Conservatives than Liberals. However, the few left leaning members we have sport neutral ratings.

Except you.

Furthermore the guy who is in second place in the negative ratings contest leans to the right.

What I'm saying is - It's not us, it's YOU.

How about doing a little self assessment and maybe take a break from the forum?

Might be good for your health.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey,

It doesn't matter what you think on a political or personal level but it does matter how you comport yourself in this forum.

True, this forum is populated by a lot more Conservatives than Liberals. However, the few left leaning members we have sport neutral ratings.

Except you.

Furthermore the guy who is in second place in the negative ratings contest leans to the right.

What I'm saying is - It's not us, it's YOU.

How about doing a little self assessment and maybe take a break from the forum?

Might be good for your health.

My health is just fine. I'm not the one obsessed with someone else on an Internet forum to the point of claiming to have stalked them, discovered their personal information, and threatening to expose it to other members of the forum, in the hope that those other members will inflict violence upon that one member.

How I "comport" myself (really, you want to come on here and complain about my "sentence structure" when you make such a statement?), or rather, how I do not fall in line with your desired world view, is of no concern of yours. Like anyone else on this forum, you are perfectly welcome to ignore me and not respond. If you think I am somehow the problem, and can't keep yourself from talking to me, perhaps it's you who should be doing said self evaluation and taking a little time away from the forum. You spend way too much time thinking about my "ratings" bar on here.

I'm sorry you take offense to the idea that your comments suggesting that the drug addicted poor need to be dead and buried in mass graves, are disagreeable. Your comment was vile, and I called you on it. Stick with your lame excuse for it if you want, but it is a disgusting sentiment you hold, and your utterance of it degrades this forum, just as much as posts from certain other members calling for the genocide and assassination of Muslims, liberals, and others they disagree with do.

Perhaps you should take some time away from the forum, for your health. Maybe go to your church and pray real hard.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bit off topic, but I think I figured out the problem with the left....

Their Mommies and Daddies never taught them the old nursery rhyme.....

'Sticks and stones
Will break my bones,
But names will never hurt me.'

The hurt runs so deep in some of them.......
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried taking lap top computer out into the back yard and spreading this thread out all over the yard. It could use some fertilizer.

It seems to be much to rich or maybe just toxic. Seems to kill all the plants and now the yard smells like sewer waste. Oh well, so much for wasting time. Have work to do in the shop. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.

------------------
Ron

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My health is just fine. I'm not the one obsessed with someone else on an Internet forum to the point of claiming to have stalked them, discovered their personal information, and threatening to expose it to other members of the forum, in the hope that those other members will inflict violence upon that one member.

How I "comport" myself (really, you want to come on here and complain about my "sentence structure" when you make such a statement?), or rather, how I do not fall in line with your desired world view, is of no concern of yours. Like anyone else on this forum, you are perfectly welcome to ignore me and not respond. If you think I am somehow the problem, and can't keep yourself from talking to me, perhaps it's you who should be doing said self evaluation and taking a little time away from the forum. You spend way too much time thinking about my "ratings" bar on here.

I'm sorry you take offense to the idea that your comments suggesting that the drug addicted poor need to be dead and buried in mass graves, are disagreeable. Your comment was vile, and I called you on it. Stick with your lame excuse for it if you want, but it is a disgusting sentiment you hold, and your utterance of it degrades this forum, just as much as posts from certain other members calling for the genocide and assassination of Muslims, liberals, and others they disagree with do.

Perhaps you should take some time away from the forum, for your health. Maybe go to your church and pray real hard.

How about we leave religion out of this, OK?

Now back your problem with the English language.

Comport is defined as - "To behave in a manner conformable to what is proper, or expected" which is EXACTLY how I used it. To reiterate, your ratings bar indicates that the community doesn't accept your behavior as proper.

Also, FWIW, I spend no time at all thinking about your ratings bar. I just like to poke the bear when I come to O/T and let's face it, you are eminently pokeable.

As for the idea that I want to kill drug addicts and bury them in mass graves, that resides only in your head. As a Libertarian I believe all drugs should be legal and we should just let nature take it's course. That's a long way from advocating the killing of drug addicts.

The rest of your rantings do not rise to the level of a response.

I will give you a complement of sorts though.

You are an exceedingly good troll.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Comport is defined as - "To behave in a manner conformable to what is proper, or expected" which is EXACTLY how I used it. To reiterate, your ratings bar indicates that the community doesn't accept your behavior as proper.

It means to comply in accord with a group. Sorry, I will not comply with your insistence that poor people should die simply because they are poor. I will not comply with the people who keep promoting genocide, bigotry, and misogyny; constantly spouting slurs and calling people names. You seem to have no problem with such poor behavior. What you seem to have a problem with, is me personally; presumably fed by your apparent hatred for any sort of social unity.

You are making an assumption that ratings only exist on this forum as a matter of behavior, which is complete nonsense. The bar is there because of a few certain cliques who don't like people who disagree with their world view, and who are willing to stand up to them when they act in poor manner. Many good people have left the forum because of it.

As I said, I have "behaved" far better than several of your ilk on here, and some of them have green bars. If "behavior" really mattered, then most of the people posting in O/T would have been banned by Cliff already, for their continued and brazen disregard for the rules of the forum. Your "behavior" on this forum, and with your attitude toward many things which you've posted in response to on here, seems to be one of cowardice, and I stated that.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 05-14-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will not answer the question.

OK Saint dobey, what are you doing about the fascism the nation is falling into ? You know, the fascism of people like you. Where a conservative can not even speak on campus without a protest riot. Where if they can speak, they are forced to do it in an unsafe space (a play off of the phrase "safe space").

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock