Started on: 04-24-2017 10:08 PM
Replies: 13 (245 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-26-2017 03:09 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Between 40 and 60 teens jumped on an Oakland subway train over the weekend, then robbed and beat passengers before disappearing into the night, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Monday.

Witnesses reportedly told police that the teens jumped the fare gates and rushed the platform at around 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the Coliseum station. While some held the train doors open, other teens "commandeered" one of the cars and forced passengers to hand over their bags and cell phones.

Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) spokeswoman Alicia Trost told the Chronicle that seven people were robbed on the train or on the platform. The victims lost a purse, a duffel bag and five cell phones.

Transit police reported that "at least two victims suffered head/facial injuries requiring medical attention." The train was held in the station for approximately 15 minutes as authorities investigated and treated the injured.

Trost told the Chronicle that BART was in the process of pulling surveillance video and sharing it with Oakland police and the city's school district and housing authority in an effort to identify the perpetrators.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope they (police) get some of this group and make the others among them "nervous".

I take BART, from time to time.

I've not ever had an experience like that.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Wilding"
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I hope they (police) get some of this group and make the others among them "nervous".

I take BART, from time to time.

I've not ever had an experience like that.

Well it was in the Oakland area.. and I'm guessing it is still a dump...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A new form of smash and grab. This happens daily in the *hoods of America. Just last night it happened in Michigan.

*Yes, hoods. I grew up in one. If my wording offends you because I am white, then you might be a racist. Just saying.

I will go off on a Nostradamus note again... It will get MUCH worse. By the end of summer, life as we know it will change. All of the tiny chips in our nation have eroded the sub frame of our society. It is difficult for me to relay just why I am writing this. But I am...

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

A new form of smash and grab. This happens daily in the *hoods of America. Just last night it happened in Michigan.

*Yes, hoods. I grew up in one. If my wording offends you because I am white, then you might be a racist. Just saying.

I will go off on a Nostradamus note again... It will get MUCH worse. By the end of summer, life as we know it will change. All of the tiny chips in our nation have eroded the sub frame of our society. It is difficult for me to relay just why I am writing this. But I am...

Sadly.. this flash mob, looting is easy to do, with instagram and fagbook..

Greenies will hate this as it'll kill people using public transport

Sad part is the thugs doing it, know it'll be a no gun zone.. and be easy pick'n.

And you know the first time they pull this and someone pulls out a gun. be it a cop or not.. they'll claim "my boy was an angel"

Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is the purpose of this statement besides looking for a fight?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Welp, I'd say it is because many only think minorities lived and grew up in THa hood..

You don't get it.. but that isn't a surprise
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Welp, I'd say it is because many only think minorities lived and grew up in THa hood..

You don't get it.. but that isn't a surprise

You do know I live on the South Side of Chicago...right?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You do know that I grew up south of 8 mile...right?

I am not looking for a fight. I am also not sorry that you mistook my words.

For your clarification, I was stating a truth. Not that I needed to state that for only a single member, but I try to accommodate.

Thanks for choosing me today. Usually you just bypass most of the questions/responses and answer/discuss those that you are comfortable with. Good show.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-25-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2017 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where you born and raised there??

or has East Lansing, Michigan moved.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

or has East Lansing, Michigan moved.

Saying "East Lansing" sounds tougher when meeting folks from Michigan. A rougher part of the city. I will admit to saying where I am from for shock value, but saying "East Lansing" is an attempt to instill an idea into another even before interaction occurs. Besides, it is just another zit on the map of liberal thinking. And just how well is that city doing now?

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saying "East Lansing" sounds tougher when meeting folks from Michigan. A rougher part of the city. I will admit to saying where I am from for shock value, but saying "East Lansing" is an attempt to instill an idea into another even before interaction occurs.

Isn't East Lansing a college town?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Isn't East Lansing a college town?

Yes, I believe that it is. That does not change the demographics though. Like Gonzaga University here, it is located in a dismal part of town. The grounds are beautiful and crime ridden all in the same sentence. Sad really. But, it is another bastion of democratic support. It's outcome has been the same as the rest of the democratic experiments that continue to flood and degrade our nation.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock