Started on: 04-24-2017 07:32 PM
Replies: 5 (186 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 04-25-2017 12:31 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ontario anounced who is getting guaranteed basic income today.

17k a year for sitting on their azz. And ya just KNOW every low-life in the province will be pouring in there.

Its going to the city I got the hell away from 18 months ago. Good, that might drag some of the junkies and migrants out of here.

There is actually 3 cities, none within 150km of where my ass is parked which suits me fine.

Of course, that means ill be paying them 3 times what I do now to take drugs and make goatlets.

And, its a 3 year pilot project. So good luck getting a lick of ambition out of them for the next 3 years.

Brilliant, libs. Brilliant. (that was sarcasm for those that missed it)

Oh, and $17k? That works out to about the same as the after-tax take-home of somebody who works 40hrs a week for minimum wage. I see a WHOLE lot of minimum wage jobs opening up and going unfilled.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-24-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish these guys were more accountable for what they do with my tax money. You should get to check off what your $$ go towards...I'd bet welfare money would dry up in a hurry.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually liked the workfare system the conservatives had in place in the 90s.

To get it, they had to go on any crap job (usually sorting recycling) they got sent on, or do community service, or something.

Then the courts got involved and decided since they were working, they had a right to at least legal minimum wage and workfare was now basically an employment agency of last resort (which I agree with, if they are working then they are employees). Harris didnt want to pay them legal wages so the program got scrapped.

What we have now is a mix between the 2...so long as they participate in some sort of training (yes, finger painting counts) or a 1/2 ass job search then they are good to go.

This new thing is back to the old free money from the sky concept of the 70s.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They have to pay people $17k to eat poutine and drink Molson, eh?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-25-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
17k then go out to a street intersection and beg for change, and make another 20k

They caught a girl in the boston area, 41k in welfare bennies and then at least 23k in beggers money..
dope put the money in the checking account.. so it was more like 30k after walking around money ..
I guess someone at the bank dropped a dime..
Sucks there are people like this.. worse is they are not smart enough to not leave a papertrail..
What she get for scaming the system, 1 year probation.. and they didn't take the welfare away because.. wait for it ,,wait for it, she has children..

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disgusting stuff.

..and I don't mean the poutine. ( that's actually pretty good.)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock