Started on: 04-24-2017 09:56 AM
Replies: 10 (341 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 04-27-2017 02:49 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh crap my ribs hurtbfrom laughing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ld-boars-Kirkuk.html

How about a BACON snackbar, muzzballs?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bored, whore'd... and finally gored.

NOW it's poetic justice.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder if they are now HOGging thier reward

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't "see" the why of it, but MEM's image--it's visible here, but not when I look at his own posting of it.

I used the Post Edit function to copy the URL of his image. Of course, I cannot actually edit another member's post.

Oh, "wow". Now I also see the image in his post.

I think it's some kind of glitch in my Internet presentation software. Or "browser".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-24-2017).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a more colorful report on this from the Times of London.

A herd of wild boar mauled three Islamic State militants to death and injured five others in Iraq while the extremists were setting up an ambush, locals claimed.

The men were said to have taken cover in a bed of reeds near fields in the Hamrin mountains, about 55 miles southwest of Kirkuk. They were planning an attack on tribesmen who had formed anti-ISIS brigades and had fled to the mountains when the jihadists seized the nearby town of Hawija in mid-2014.

Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a chief of the local Ubaid tribe and supervisor of the anti-ISIS forces, told The Times that at least eight fighters had hidden in dense reeds.“It is likely their movement disturbed a herd of wild pigs, which inhabit the area as well as the nearby cornfields,” he said. “The area is dense with reeds, which are good for hiding in.”

from Bel Trew (Cairo) and Ammar Shammary (Baghdad) for The Times; April 26, 2017.

Some of the Reader's Comments are ZINGERS.

It was a hambush.

I thought the Boar War ended more than a 100 years ago. Oh wait--that was the Boer War.

A decisive victory for the tusk force.

So, Muslims can't eat pork, but pork can eat Muslims. Who'd a thunk it?

Mission Imporkable.

Here's the link, although I had to register (no charge) to access the whole thing.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/...-in-ambush-bc022dlqm

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-26-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here let me help

Click to show

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Three Islamic State militants trying to rid Iraqi farmland of a wild boars infestation were killed, according to an Iraqi news site. ISIS claimed the land in 2014 and regular execute civilians across the region "

Wow so I would have guessed these terrorists were carrying decent weapons, apparently that wasn't enough.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were just waiting for the angry birds to wack the piggies.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those "zingers" from the readers of the Times that I posted here the other day ...

A cut above most of the Readers' Comments that I have seen on other online news sites.

Kind of elevated my mood for a few hours that evening, after I saw them.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock