Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I guess this is a good time to introduce myself (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I guess this is a good time to introduce myself by Jake_Dragon
Started on: 04-22-2017 09:13 PM
Replies: 89 (1263 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 09-20-2017 09:19 AM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I guess let's start
Who is Jake Dragon

I have been in love with cars for as long as I can remember. When I got my first Fiero I was hooked.
I can't say it hasn't been a bumpy ride and I have had some nice cars and not so nice cars
Life has been great and then at the same time I don't know even bother

My real name is Glenn Leber
Hasn't been a big deal in the past figured it was time for you guys to know who I am

Girls fast cars and guns are the things I love
So for you that have always wondered there it is the real Glenn Leber has stood up
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait a second...you're a DUDE?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I can't believe that you would just assume Glenn's gender like that.. (You can't stop me from spankin it to the Dragon.)

Brad
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I can't believe that you would just assume Glenn's gender like that.. (You can't stop me from spankin it to the Dragon.)

Brad

Hey, hey, hey..... No spankin your dragon in public. !!!!!
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Hey, hey, hey..... No spankin your dragon in public. !!!!!

Just the tail then?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

You owe my newly multi-transgendered and racially sub-divided self a new keyboard. I would like to be paid in reparations.

Hello Glenn Leber. I would call myself Jake Dragon also with a name like Glenn Leber.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You owe my newly multi-transgendered and racially sub-divided self a new keyboard. I would like to be paid in reparations.

Hello Glenn Leber. I would call myself Jake Dragon also with a name like Glenn Leber.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I will be a gypsy for a couple months then I will probably settle down around Columbus Ohio
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to meet you. On here as well as FB.

And I could never be transgendered. If I had boobs, I'd never leave the house.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gypsy Jake........has a nice ring to it!

They call me Gypsy Jake.
I make all the girls dance and shake.
Each morning when I awake,
a new road I will take.

Well here's some advice to take,
for all the new lady friends that I make,
if you don't want your heart to break,
don't fall for Gypsy Jake.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-23-2017).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What Jake has to look forward to--pick ya one out Jake:

"Roma women await crowning of the new Gypsy King"

The previous one, King Florin Cioaba--was sent off in an elaborate see-thru air conditioned coffin (royalty it seems, still has it's perks and privileges)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-23-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything's on hold for about a month I'm gonna give it that much time
I dont want to make any rash decisions Or make any life-changing decisions based on Information that now may be false

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-23-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2017 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Everything's on hold for about a month I'm gonna give it that much time
I dont want to make any rash decisions Or make any life-changing decisions based on Information that now may be false

So, She's knocked up..
congrads
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Nice to meet you. On here as well as FB.

And I could never be transgendered. If I had boobs, I'd never leave the house.

Ahem: Some men do have boobs. (Did I just go there?) lol
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Ahem: Some men do have boobs. (Did I just go there?) lol

Hey... whatever works for ya'.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

What Jake has to look forward to--pick ya one out Jake:

Jake, I am recommending the one in the middle.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one's Knocked Up *******
We made it a little over a year but our time is over and it's time to move on. I'm going to be putting in my notice at work tomorrow morning and moving back to Ohio.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We made it a little over a year but our time is over and it's time to move on. I'm going to be putting in my notice at work tomorrow morning and moving back to Ohio.

How's that saying go ?

It's cheaper to keep her but you will dig yourself deeper.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

How's that saying go ?

It's cheaper to keep her but you will dig yourself deeper.

I don't have any regrets. It's just time to move on.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Gypsy Jake........has a nice ring to it!

They call me Gypsy Jake.
I make all the girls dance and shake.
Each morning when I awake,
a new road I will take.

Well here's some advice to take,
for all the new lady friends that I make,
if you don't want your heart to break,
don't fall for Gypsy Jake.

Very nice I might have to steal that
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHY moving.. Why restart again..
moving out and staying at the job your at to easy??

Seams kinda rash of a move just because you broke up with the G/f..

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

WHY moving.. Why restart again..
moving out and staying at the job your at to easy??

Seams kinda rash of a move just because you broke up with the G/f..

First you have no idea what you're talking about.
I pretty much hate it here in Indiana the very few friends but I have name turned out to be liars and back stabbers. In the year I've lived here it's just the same thing over and over again. I've only been at this job for 4 months it's not like I've vested years in it. Honestly I'm going to take a couple months off go clear my head visit some friends in Florida go lay on the beach and come back to Ohio and go back to work.
The laws here in Indiana are crazy taxes are getting ready to go up there's really no point in staying here when I'm not happy. It would be different if there were any kind of nightlife but people just are not friendly. Unless your raining money down on a bar people are not approachable. In fact the couple people that I have interacted with or not from here imagine that. So I'm going to go I have the means take a nice leisurely drive to Florida visit some friends take care of some paperwork I have left down there and then try to decide what I want to do.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32848 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Oh and for anybody that thinks this is just a rash decision. I have been close to making this decision before. I've even talked about it a couple times. So I'm not just jumping the gun because I have a broken heart that's not the case at all. Time to rebuild and I can't do that here in Indiana.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First you have no idea what you're talking about.
I pretty much hate it here in Indiana the very few friends but I have name turned out to be liars and back stabbers. In the year I've lived here it's just the same thing over and over again. I've only been at this job for 4 months it's not like I've vested years in it. Honestly I'm going to take a couple months off go clear my head visit some friends in Florida go lay on the beach and come back to Ohio and go back to work.
The laws here in Indiana are crazy taxes are getting ready to go up there's really no point in staying here when I'm not happy. It would be different if there were any kind of nightlife but people just are not friendly. Unless your raining money down on a bar people are not approachable. In fact the couple people that I have interacted with or not from here imagine that. So I'm going to go I have the means take a nice leisurely drive to Florida visit some friends take care of some paperwork I have left down there and then try to decide what I want to do.

nono, you posted a year ago, give or take that you were "star struck" by a girl that only had a bad deal through life..

Must be nice to just take months off, and up and move.. glad you got enough saved in that 4 months of work to be able to afford this life style

Good luck.. but I believe a bunch of us, kinda warned you, of your "star truck" daydreaming..
You can't run away every time things don't work out..
again good luck..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Oh and for anybody that thinks this is just a rash decision. I have been close to making this decision before. I've even talked about it a couple times. So I'm not just jumping the gun because I have a broken heart that's not the case at all. Time to rebuild and I can't do that here in Indiana.

I see a cycle ..
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see a cycle ..

I see an ******* looks like we're both are observant
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see an ******* looks like we're both are observant

Sorry did the truth hit a nerve..
Again good luck..
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry did the truth hit a nerve..
Again good luck..

Dude I don't know what it is with you. You just need to slow your roll and think before you touch the keyboard.
Truth is you have no idea who I am or what I have been through. You are judgmental over everything. I don't know how someone can go through life having to put other people down to make them feel better.
Go on keep kicking one day one of these dogs is going to bite back.

I don't have anything against you and I don't know you or what your life is like. But **** you that's why.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see a cycle ..

So do I...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice I might have to steal that

It's yours.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's yours.

I didn't know that

Gypsy Jake is a character from the 2000 AD strip Invasion! who was a member of Bill Savage's resistance fighters, but a fairly untrustworthy one. He tried stealing the wanted Prince John's ring, only to realize the prince's true identity, whereupon he decided to lead a Volgan attack squad to Savage's hideout. Savage and his men killed the Volgans but suffered heavy losses. Towards the end of the fight, Jake tried stabbing Prince John with a knife, only to be shot in the back by Savage.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't know that

Gypsy Jake is a character from the 2000 AD strip Invasion! who was a member of Bill Savage's resistance fighters, but a fairly untrustworthy one. He tried stealing the wanted Prince John's ring, only to realize the prince's true identity, whereupon he decided to lead a Volgan attack squad to Savage's hideout. Savage and his men killed the Volgans but suffered heavy losses. Towards the end of the fight, Jake tried stabbing Prince John with a knife, only to be shot in the back by Savage.

I was unaware. I just made up that poem/song.

edit: Actually, I've been working on Willie Dixon's "Hoochie Coochie Man" and the harmonica part is from that, loosely based on the way Little Walter played it behind Muddy Waters.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-24-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was unaware. I just made up that poem/song.

edit: Actually, I've been working on Willie Dixon's "Hoochie Coochie Man" and the harmonica part is from that, loosely based on the way Little Walter played it behind Muddy Waters.

So do you write your own music? Just wondering. I wish I was good enough on the guitar to write the music to put with some of my poems.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So do you write your own music? Just wondering. I wish I was good enough on the guitar to write the music to put with some of my poems.

I do, occasionally. I have posted a couple on here before.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/117100.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/116708.html
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't you live in Florida?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Didn't you live in Florida?

I move to Ohio and was there for a couple of months. Started hooking up with this girl I knew from Florida in Indiana.
Found a job and move there about a year ago. Girl decided it's time to move on so that's what I'm doing.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-25-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see a cycle ..

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
So do I...

I don't. I don't stalk Jake's life but he lived in Florida for a long while. Lakeland I think. His career field, IT, went stagnant and he struck out for a better life. That does not happen overnight.
Maybe he is sowing some wild oats. Good for him, .

Why Indiana Jake ? Your kind is welcome down here in Texas.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-25-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met a girl in Florida before I left we got pretty close but timing was really bad. We were both going through some bad things in our lives. She moved Indiana and I moved back home to Ohio to be closer to family. Regardless of what anyone else thinks. I was in Ohio about two months and we have been talking on and off and when I brought up the subject of moving to Indiana and find work she seemed excited about it. So I moved and found a decent job then a better job where I'm at now. We started a relationship and things are going well for a long time then I don't know we just grew apart. Probably the age difference doesn't matter we were happy for a while. I still care a lot about her but it's time to move on. I don't have anything else keeping me here and I've got the means to take some time off and find myself again so that's what I'm going to do.
Cliff I've been to Texas can't say I hated it but God The humidity was killing me. I have people in Texas city but I'm not really feeling it. Going to Florida for couple of weeks lay on the beach then I move back to Ohio find work and a place to stay
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock