Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I guess this is a good time to introduce myself (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I guess this is a good time to introduce myself by Jake_Dragon
Started on: 04-22-2017 09:13 PM
Replies: 89 (1263 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 09-20-2017 09:19 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Life is complicated
I've had a job offer and I'm taking it very seriously
But it's going to mean going back to Indiana
I don't know how I feel about that yet but I got a meeting on the 28th
I like the idea of being close to my family
My divorce was Final on the 16th
It's time to move on and have definitely have my fill of Florida
I don't know what's going to happen between me and Tiana we're talking again but I just don't know but the job offer is too good to let go it will give me an opportunity to be close to my family
There is definitely nothing left here in Florida for me in fact complications have made it very clear that I shouldn't stay here
I guess I'm just putting it down in writing thanks for listening

Can't agree with you on Florida. South Florida is the greatest place on Earth. The people who leave at lunchtime and never come back, after paying them for half the job up front... those people are assholes, but they are part of Florida's charm. Having to do everything yourself because you can't trust anyone at any shop or service because they'll rip you off and cheat you... that's part of the charm. Hard to explain... hahah.

But, if you can get a job, and be close with your family... then there's no question.

I'm not sure all the other stuff, but I read some of it and you really care for this little girl who's not your biological daughter. Best thing you can do is just be there for her if the mom will allow it. I don't know, never been there. But she needs to know what a father figure is. But at the same time, you have to worry about your life too. It's like when they tell you to put the oxygen mask on first, before putting on those around you. If you're totally messed up, then you're not a living example for Serenity. If you found someone else, started your own family... but still took the time to try to be a good person to that little girl, she would see what a normal family is like, and would want that for herself when older.

But yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to be with her again and wanting to take care of her... if the mom will let you.
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will always give 100% for serenity there's nothing I wouldn't do for that little girl. But her mom I'm done with her.
My only fear is how serenity will have to grow up around that environment. I wish I would have let Tiana go to jail. But she would have found a way to cheat or steal her way out of it.
I wish there was some way I could help her.
I appreciate everyone's kind words I don't really appreciate the trolls so much but part of life.

My heart hurts but all I can do is leave life sort them out and pray that somehow she is removed from that environment. I'm powerless.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-20-2017).]

jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I loved Ohio, I tried to move back(after a break up) but ran out of money before I found a job so back to Texas where I had a job waiting on me. If I could try again I would, but now I have a wife, kid and house to take care of. A few years ago I was traveling near my home town where I thought I'd be able to buy cheap property, everything that could be occupied, was and the house market was going crazy due to fracking.

If the bottom ever drops out of fracking, I'll be able to grab something cheap but until then, I'd have to pay a premium to live where I want to live so I'd settle for a different area of Ohio.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I loved Ohio, I tried to move back(after a break up) but ran out of money before I found a job so back to Texas where I had a job waiting on me. If I could try again I would, but now I have a wife, kid and house to take care of. A few years ago I was traveling near my home town where I thought I'd be able to buy cheap property, everything that could be occupied, was and the house market was going crazy due to fracking.

If the bottom ever drops out of fracking, I'll be able to grab something cheap but until then, I'd have to pay a premium to live where I want to live so I'd settle for a different area of Ohio.

If I could find a job here I would stay. But I have a job waiting on me in Indiana
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm thinking

Nothing like thousands of topless HOT girls to take your mind off things.

All you would need is a ticket, get to Reno, a tent, and I would take care of the rest. Just sayin'
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

All you would need is a ticket, get to Reno, a tent, and I would take care of the rest. Just sayin'

PM sent
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps next year.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2017 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps next year.

Tickets go on sale late January early February, and sell out in like a half of an hour, be ready. Next year our theam camp should be in full swing.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2017 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tickets go on sale late January early February, and sell out in like a half of an hour, be ready. Next year our theam camp should be in full swing.

Cool let me get settled and I will start looking into it.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Move in Friday.
Cant wait to get out of this hotel room
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay