Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I guess this is a good time to introduce myself (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I guess this is a good time to introduce myself by Jake_Dragon
Started on: 04-22-2017 09:13 PM
Replies: 89 (1263 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 09-20-2017 09:19 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Cliff I've been to Texas can't say I hated it but God The humidity was killing me. I have people in Texas city but I'm not really feeling it. Going to Florida for couple of weeks lay on the beach then I move back to Ohio find work and a place to stay

Enjoy Jake.

You wuss. The humidity ? I want a second opinion.

82-T/A [At Work], your thoughts ?

Texas City is right on the Gulf of Mexico. The humidity would be higher there. How could it be much different than Florida ?
You get acclimated to anything.

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do states get made if you collect unemployment and move?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Do states get made if you collect unemployment and move?

Why would I care? I won't be drawing unemployment
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I don't. ...

Ha, you assumed incorrectly. I was not speaking of Mr. Dragon. All good though. Internet translation and shat.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Enjoy Jake.

Texas City is right on the Gulf of Mexico. The humidity would be higher there. How could it be much different than Florida ?

The Gulf airstream Cliff, is different in Fla than on the Tx coast. I've lived in Fla and of course Tx. Tx Gulf Coast humidity is higher than Fla for sure. Humidity in the Houston area (including Texas City and here where I live) is higher than further south down the Tx coast too. IMO, none is worse than South Louisiana tho. One big sauna. Or at least the parts of the environment that humans feel.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-25-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would I care? I won't be drawing unemployment

Like it really matters but for the record I haven't drawn unemployment in more than 20 years

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-25-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001
My sister really has her heart set on me staying close to Ohio. Honestly the last three years I don't know what I would have done without her. But I do have to live my life I've been living my life for everyone else it's time to start focusing on myself. I really love Florida but there's a lot of bad memories down there. Honestly I don't hate it here in Indiana I just don't know anyone. If I had a good group of friends then perhaps things would be different but I'm just here alone and people are not as friendly here as they are in Florida. So I'm going to go spend a couple weeks in Florida and try to make a decision.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-25-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Enjoy Jake.

Can't say I really understand that...

In Miami and Fort Lauderdale, it's incredibly humid... I mean, the second you step out of your house you become wet. A walk from the front door to your driveway, and you'd already have sweat beading down off your forehead... even if you're in excellent shape and very thin.

Miami never gets too hot... I think that's the big difference. Miami always has a cool breeze off the ocean, and regularly sits around 85-90 during the Summer.

South Florida has higher humidity than Texas does during the Winter, but apparently not during the Summer.

Hard to imagine humidity worse than South Florida, but I guess it's so. Here in San Antonio, I'm still wearing jackets some mornings...

But... as soon as my family moves down and I finish the house, I'm going to start checking out the state.. rather than just going back and forth to work, hitting Home Depot, and then random Mexican restaurants. Not much of a life...

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how is this for a curveball
I met a beautiful woman
Closer to my age I'm really trying to be cautious
But things are moving really fast
In the short time I've known her she is uplifted my spirits more than anyone I've ever known
She lives in Chicago And is currently in London Taking care of her father's final arrangements
I'm going to go pick up Monday at the airport and we're gonna spend a couple of days together
So get out of the way now Tell me I'm making a mistake Get out of your system
Do whatever you do but I have real feelings for this woman

So for those of you that don't have that in your heart
Wish me luck this could be the one
There's a reason The universe put me here this could be it
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the short time I've known her she is uplifted my spirits more than anyone I've ever known

My only comment: Stop looking to someone else to make you happy. Beyond that, I wish you the best.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

My only comment: Stop looking to someone else to make you happy. Beyond that, I wish you the best.

I couldn't agree with you more for the first time in a long time I like you I see in the mirror
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So get it out of the way. Tell me I'm making a mistake. Get out of your system.
Wish me luck this could be the one
There's a reason The universe put me here this could be it

I will reserve judgement. Does she look like the woman in this clip ...

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2017 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Silly man, you are still thinking with your dick.. good luck
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Silly man, you are still thinking with your dick.. good luck

What is your obsession with my genitalia
Seriously why don't you just go walk away and f*ck off
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will reserve judgement. Does she look like the woman in this clip ...

One was very close lol
I dropped the last one last night. Turned out to be less than she portrayed and I ended it last night.
I pity the next guy she latches on to but I am done.

Florida here I come. Will post some pictures when I get there.
Perhaps if the weather is right one of those sprinters will slow down long enough for me to catch one of them.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Florida here I come. Will post some pictures when I get there.

Do that. I was there in March for a few weeks. Lake City, Zepherhills, Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater, Ft Walton Beach. It was a workcation (yeah I just made up that word), it was not a vacation.

I went to Broward Elementary school, Tampa. My Dad was born there.

You really are going at the wrong time of the year. Smart people go in the winter so they don't have to shovel snow, .

Enjoy.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2017 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do that. I was there in March for a few weeks. Lake City, Zepherhills, Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater, Ft Walton Beach. It was a workcation (yeah I just made up that word), it was not a vacation.

I went to Broward Elementary school, Tampa. My Dad was born there.

You really are going at the wrong time of the year. Smart people go in the winter so they don't have to shovel snow, .

Enjoy.

Thanks Cliff
I just want to be warm again lol
I don't know if I will be staying or just a nice visit.
Hard to tell right now. Have to work on that
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2017 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to lie, I got lucky. I Love my Wife. It took me until I was 42 to find her, but the fun I had along the way...

Speaking of that fun, I wanted to warn you about your last hot mess that you described. I had a feeling. No, not a leftist anarchist feeling, but one of caution. Eh, I am part psychic.

Choices my man. Run with the right ones, and absolutely forget the crap ones. Not what others tell you, but what you tell you. Even my pipings here should mean little to what you choose to accomplish. I know that you got this, but just want to remind you.

Speaking of fun... A fun ugly guy gets laid much more than a good looking bore. Go ahead, ask me how I know. (I am a mess, but what a fun mess I am!)
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I made it to Florida. Haven't been to the beach yet but soon.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001
I know everyone thinks I lost my mind. I don't regret the last year and half. I got to be a father to a very sweet little girl and I wouldn't take that back for anything.
I do wish things would have gone different but that's life. Perhaps if she grows a little bit more she will realize what we could have had and even if she isn't with me she will find a good man.
I miss Serenity so much. That has proven to be the hardest part. I loved her mother but I am finding that fading fast but I will always love my little Serenity.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am not going to lie, I got lucky. I Love my Wife. It took me until I was 42 to find her, but the fun I had along the way...

Same age it took me to find Jane.
I won't say it was a fun trip, because it was very rough for extended periods of times, but the eventual destination made it worthwhile.
Glad to see you have found happiness..I know you too had a rough journey.
We, like most, have 'lived in interesting times'.

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Same age it took me to find Jane.
I won't say it was a fun trip, because it was very rough for extended periods of times, but the eventual destination made it worthwhile.
Glad to see you have found happiness..I know you too had a rough journey.
We, like most, have 'lived in interesting times'.

That we have. Sadly Stephanie has a boyfriend and we just enjoy talking. There are several older girls there that I can just sit and talk to. They do not have any expectations except to feed me and bring me beer. But I do have a couple dates lined up but just for fun no relationships planed anytime soon.
It has been interesting, I did shave and will probably not grow the beard back for now. Still haven't decided if I am going to stay here or move again. Don't have to rush so I am not going to.
But I will make that decision when its the right time. Have to let some things go and meeting people and having fun is helping.

We were happy for a moment now the moments gone and I have to wish them well and find a way to move on.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-30-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I have offended you I apologize. You really have no idea who I am. Thanks to my friends who have reached out. One day at a time.
I will try to be a little more positive but until then **** you that's why.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel sorry for that little girl.. Another child that will not have a family unit..
Are you at least going to support it, or is that why you ran...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

I feel sorry for that little girl.. Another child that will not have a family unit..

I would do anything for this little girl. She was my life. If her mother called to day I would step up. Her mother stopped all contact. She is not my blood or she would be with me now.
I stayed a month hoping for a call that never came.
Yes I left Indiana because there's nothing I can do.
My heart is broken and serenity makes it a hundred times more painful.
Seriously you have no idea what you're talking about

When her biological father did absolutely nothing for them I'm the one that made sure Serenity got to see a doctor. When she needed food I fed them when they needed a place to stay I put a roof over their head when they needed a safe car I provided that as well. I did everything I could for Tiana and serenity. Including leaving them alone when it was apparent that is what she wanted. She's now living with some other guy and he driving the truck that I gave to Tiana.
You have no idea what it's like to wake up one morning and have your family ripped away from you.
So before you reply please take a minute because I'm not going to be nice again

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-08-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

Yeah, you are way off. Quit being a dick.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Yeah, you are way off. Quit being a dick.

Thanks Tony. We need a report an ass button

It's all good. I took care of them when they needed it and I do not regret it.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're a good guy. Perhaps a bit too much of a soft touch, but that's okay. Just cover your ass at all times.

I wish you well. Nuck the faysayers.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

You're a good guy. Perhaps a bit too much of a soft touch, but that's okay. Just cover your ass at all times.

Thanks it's all good. I had her for a while and even if it didn't work out with her mother I would do it all again.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When her biological father did absolutely nothing for them I'm the one that made sure Serenity got to see a doctor. When she needed food I fed them when they needed a place to stay I put a roof over their head when they needed a safe car I provided that as well. I did everything I could for Tiana and serenity. Including leaving them alone when it was apparent that is what she wanted.

My family is available for adoption, including me.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 06-09-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My family is available for adoption, including me.

Lol
Be a simple man. No need to add drama. But if I feel the urge you are first on the list lol
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Going back to Ohio for my family reunion. Her mother agreed to let me stop in Indiana and see serenity.
It'll give me a chance to say goodbye at least there's that
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Life is complicated
I've had a job offer and I'm taking it very seriously
But it's going to mean going back to Indiana
I don't know how I feel about that yet but I got a meeting on the 28th
I like the idea of being close to my family
My divorce was Final on the 16th
It's time to move on and have definitely have my fill of Florida
I don't know what's going to happen between me and Tiana we're talking again but I just don't know but the job offer is too good to let go it will give me an opportunity to be close to my family
There is definitely nothing left here in Florida for me in fact complications have made it very clear that I shouldn't stay here
I guess I'm just putting it down in writing thanks for listening
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Life is complicated ... thanks for listening

Listening is gonna cost you. Life sucks.

Best wishes Jake, good luck, even thought I do not believe in either.

I can not believe I am moving. Who stole my Man Card ?

Hang in there. Just when you think it can get any worse, it will. It can also get better.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35893 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Life sucks.

I can't let that statement stand. Life doesn't suck. Some situations suck more that others.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Listening is gonna cost you. Life sucks.

Best wishes Jake, good luck, even thought I do not believe in either.

I can not believe I am moving. Who stole my Man Card ?

Hang in there. Just when you think it can get any worse, it will. It can also get better.

Listening is easy hearing is my problem :-)
We all ever challenges sometimes they tear us down to where there's nothing left and we have nothing to do but start over
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2017 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've been set up one too many times
The perfect victim for the perfect crime
You left yourself wide open to the pain
So close your eyes now
You're out walkin' in the rain
You've got a burning desire to be the victim
You're bleeding from the soul
You're hurting from the heart
Things you can't be told are gonna tear you apart

Your choice of lovers, never very bright
Your father worried, but even he gave up the fight
You always think their hearts are made of gold
And you're the savior, to coax the warmth out of the cold

Things you can't be told are gonna tear you apart
Cause you're the victim

Break the pattern, you've gotta break away
Break the pattern before it gets too late

Things you're never told are gonna tear you apart
Cause you're the victim

I heard you say you're feelin' like a change now
Maybe, baby this could be arranged now
But I warn you that no exotic scenery
Will solve your problems or make you feel easy
You say you're happy, but I see apprehension
That little laugh of yours doesn't hide the tension
The precious photo you clutch so tightly in your hands
Won't help you sleep at night, won't iron out your plans

You gotta fight it out with your heart
You got to fight it, though it tears you apart
You got to fight it out, my friend
You got to do it for yourself
You got to say when

You ask advice, then resent my observations
If I didn't care, then I wouldn't make them
Can't change the past, so why let it haunt you
Can paint the future, but first you have to want to

You got to do it for yourself
You got to say when

I can see how much you hurt inside
I know all about the tears you hide

You know that the lonely pay a price for love in the end
You know that the lonely pay a price for love in the end
It's always the lonely who pay a price for love in the end

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really want a life changer? I know it's only a week away, but come to Burningman, it WILL change your life.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

You really want a life changer? I know it's only a week away, but come to Burningman, it WILL change your life.

Would LOVE to go to that, but maybe about 10 years ago. (When it was less "popular")
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Hmmm thinking
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock