Started on: 04-21-2017 12:52 PM
Replies: 11 (259 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-29-2017 10:02 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who ?
What ?
Where ?
When ?
Why ?

Ann Coulter vs the facists.

Threatened violence against free speech at ...

The University of Kalifornicate at Berkeley, the self proclaimed bastion of free speech.

April 27th.

Because the left does not like what the right wants to say and does not want anybody to hear it.

Howard Dean: First Amendment Doesn't Cover Ann Coulter

"Hate speech is not protected by the first amendment," wrote Dean via Twitter on Friday morning.

He knows what she might say ? He is the judge of hate ? Where is my gun ?

MY MONEY IS ON ANN COULTER.
She has more balls than ten thousand lefties.

For your entertainment ... from BING ...

Enjoy.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start at 1:05.

Then, skip up to 20:21.

More about Jan Nopalitano later.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jan Nopalitano was the dear leader of Homeland Security. She can't protect UC Berkely ?

Now there is talk about bringing in the National Guard to protect Ann the campus.

Too funny.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35857 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:

Interesting. This youtube video is now labeled "private".

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-25-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35857 posts
Member since Jun 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiCfao1pIKM

If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35857 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Digging deeper , I mean this is about free speech including to hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see, I tried to sign in.

This video is unavailable.
Sorry about that.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess it's at least a little comforting to read that SOME, FEW, MINISCULE number of liberal pundits have stated their displeasure over the banning of right wing speakers.

In fact, on a related note, yesterday ex-President Obama ( I know, it's supposed to still be president but I can't help myself ) stated publicly that opposing open borders doesn't automatically make a person a racist.

Maybe, just maybe, a few of them are starting to get the picture.............................................................................Na, who am I kidding?
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

In fact, on a related note, yesterday ex-President Obama ( I know, it's supposed to still be president but I can't help myself )

For me, it is disgraced former president Obama. Soon to be criminal ex-president Obama.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MY MONEY IS ON ANN COULTER.
She has more balls than ten thousand lefties.

Color me surprised. She backed down.

So much for free speech.

Threedog thinks we should all be united. In what I ask. With who ? Colleges, City governments, State governments who will not defend the Constitution ?

No, we don't need no stinkin' Second Amendment.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog thinks we should all be united. In what I ask. With who ? Colleges, City governments, State governments who will not defend the Constitution ?

The ONLY time that the left talks about "unity", "cooperation" and "compromise" is when they are not in power.

Note that what they really mean when they say "unity", "cooperation" or "compromise" is always OTHERS conceding to their continuing demands.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Also, they accuse you of being what they are, you intolerant brastard, .

So much for free speech.

No more boring yellow/orange hyperlink text in this post.

First Ann Coulter’s speech, now Portland CANCELS annual parade after leftist radicals email threat to GOP group

from article
To fight back is not something Portland, Oregon officials seemed willing to do when they were put to the test. Instead, they caved to the threats of an increasingly hostile fascist movement by the Left.

An email to the organizers of Portland’s of the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade threatened violence if the Multnomah County Republicans were allowed in the parade.

WARNING !
Clicking on the green hyperlink will bring up a horrific video of the tolerant left being tolerant.
Portland Parade Cancellation Should Be a Wake-Up Call for Conservatives

What Trump’s election has done to conservatives is create the same smugness. Spencer is being shouted down and sucker punched. Coulter and Milo are being shouted down and their speeches threatened with violence. Trump rallies are disrupted by masked hooligans. No one cares because we don’t really like what those people have to say. And just like the proverbial frog in the pot of water being heated to a boil, we sit here, thinking that no one is going to shout us down or threaten us or our families with violence or actually assault us because we are not like THEM. And we are wrong. We are them.

It seems Ann Coulter did not show up because her invitation was technically rescinded.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Chilling Threat of Political Violence in Portland

Activists threatened to drag local Republicans off a parade route if they weren’t excluded from a local celebration. Organizers cancelled the entire event in response.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock