Started on: 04-19-2017 05:19 PM
Replies: 18 (674 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-24-2017 02:47 PM
WBailey1041

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Genuinely surprised me. Love the guys books, agree with most of his positions. He lands the pre Super Bowl Presidential interview one month and gets fired 6 weeks later. Someone found a smoking gun I guess. RIP.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dumbass.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANK GOD... I can't stand Bill O'Reilly. I haven't been able to watch him for like... years now. I find him incredibly annoying.

Whenever he'd come onto another Fox show... he would act so arrogant. I mean, he'd literally act like the show he was visiting (like when he'd come on The Five), that everyone there was so blessed to have him grace their presence...

I seriously cannot express enough how annoying he is to me. And seriously... Bill would constantly interrupt people.

Tucker Carlson is replacing him in his spot, and believe me... Tucker is way better.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I can't stand Bill O'Reilly.

This Bill O'Reily?

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2017 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly today, telling a female co worker you look good today, you smell nice, is grounds to be fired..

BUT those that take it farther than just being nice, made their own bed.. problem here is many females play the flirt game to get what they want then, if they don't get all of what they want, report that person.. And never get "called to the mat" for it..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What these celebrities do is wrong and they deserve the repercussions. I can take O'Riley or not, myself. Hes got so much money already, it really dont matter anymore. He probably will get a $40 million dollar severance package too. He can still write more books too.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that many women complaining of sexual harassment were looking for a big paycheck from Bill and Fox. The left wing mass media was out to crush the success of Fox. As for Bill, I stopped watching lately as he (as well as other commentators) continued to interrupt their "guests" during their segment. Neil Cavuto also has the same habit.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fix is easy. Only hire straight males.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhh, victim blaming. Classic.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill O'Reilly is a douche-nozzle anyway. Hasta la vista, baby!
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

A female that flirts to get ahead, then stuffs you under the bus, is not a victim..
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

The fix is easy. Only hire straight males.

I thought straight males, who hit on females was the problem... The solution in that case is hire only gay males, but then whos to stop gay guests/employees saying they were hit on by the gay boss...?

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just like what Hillary did to her husband's victims.
Classic Clinton
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the year 2074, and another right-wing or right of center FOX News channel anchor--a male--is let go after complaints by women of sexual harassment.

Randy E. II (I guess) goes online:

Yeah, but what about Bill Clinton, and the way that Hillary Clinton tried to blame the women that he took advantage of..?

And the next forum member goes online with this:

Bill Clinton? Who the hell is that?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-21-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2017 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I thought straight males, who hit on females was the problem... The solution in that case is hire only gay males, but then whos to stop gay guests/employees saying they were hit on by the gay boss...?

I think he means hire only men.. no females at all
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should really learn to lighten up. You might just see the humor.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I think he means hire only men.. no females at all

You win 5 internets for a correct guess.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carlton Tucker is set to take Bill's prime spot Monday.

His first guest ? Bruce Jenner.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and I said so, the left is now going after Hannity for sexism against women. They got the wrong one this time, hes as clean on that as a church pastor. They will stoop to no low to get those who show them up for what they are out of the way. The left are totally at war with Trump and Fox.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock