Started on: 04-10-2017 08:04 PM
Replies: 19 (725 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 04-24-2017 12:36 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked this up yesterday: Epiphone ES-335 Pro
I love this guitar. It plays nice, sounds great and is absolutely beautiful. One cool feature is the ability to split the coils so I can get a single coil sound out of the Humbuckers.
Here is a short clip: http://freemp3hosting.com/5OF

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful instrument.

One of my all time favorite guitars.

Used to have a sunburst Gibson ES335TD, and kicked myself for selling it as soon as it was out the door.

One of my good friends used to have a blonde Epiphone "Riviera"....what a gorgeous axe that was!

Nice find.

HAGO!

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
AstroBDean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2017 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AstroBDeanSend a Private Message to AstroBDeanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used to play Epiphones exclusively. Wonderful guitars, and that one is a beauty! Congratulations!
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice axe man. Not a big hollow body fan myself, but you can't but respect a 335.. Great guitars.

Yeah im a Epi fan myself, i have a metallic gold Epi Les Paul custom (3 pickup setup). I play it more often than my white standard Gibson Les Paul. Of course my custom build Les Paul i made myself i play the most.

Iv also got a B.C. Rich SC-1 prototype, a Fender "fat" strat, and a Parker Fly "Nightfly"..

Anyhoo, nice axe man, great color too.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2017 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Although I have an Ibanez bass, that guitar is just a little "wild" for my taste. Fifty years ago, I would have thought it was cool. Now I prefer a more "classic" style.
You should post a clip of you playing it.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-16-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19468 posts
Member since Mar 2009
This is the guitar that mine is meant to copy:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Although I have an Ibanez bass, that guitar is just a little "wild" for my taste. Fifty years ago, I would have thought it was cool. Now I prefer a more "classic" style.
You should post a clip of you playing it.

Sorry ,That one.. does not get played.. It's signed by

]

The other one is a black metallic.. signed by

]

A flying V red.. Signed by..

And another of the first shape red with white and red strips

The one I play the most looks like this.. only it's a blue starburst paint..
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Other signed guitars.
little stephens
Mark St John
ACE
Malcom Young / Angus Young
Lita Ford
Joan Jett.
Matthias Jabs
Rudolf Schenker
Rod Stewart
The red rocker Sammy Hagar
Aldo Nova

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-12-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Other signed guitars.
little stephens
Mark St John
ACE
Lita Ford
Joan Jett.
Matthias Jabs
Rudolf Schenker
Rod Stewart
Aldo Nova

Well then, post a clip of you playing any one of those.
I would love to see a pic of your collection. Maybe with you pointing at one of the signatures?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-12-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2017 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll see what I can do after the marathon.. between my day job and The days up to and the marathon week end..
I'll get nothing done..
Doing laundry now.. College style.. whites/ colors/etc all in.. boom done..
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice guitar! I just bought another, just waiting for it to arrive. It also has coil splitting like your Epiphone

Schecter E-1 Standard
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up one of these.....really enjoying it...

][/URL]
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

I just picked up one of these.....really enjoying it...

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I love the finish on the body and the inlay work on the fretboard! Is that a custom job?

edit: OK, I found it. http://www.ibanez.com/produ...ta_id=344&color=CL01 Cool guitar!
I'm a little behind the times in many things. When it comes to guitars, I'm still stuck in the sixties.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-16-2017).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love the finish on the body and the inlay work on the fretboard! Is that a custom job?

edit: OK, I found it. http://www.ibanez.com/produ...ta_id=344&color=CL01 Cool guitar!
I'm a little behind the times in many things. When it comes to guitars, I'm still stuck in the sixties.

[strike][/strike]

That's the one...it was a little more than 1/2 the price of my other Ibanez Jems, but I have to say, I like it a lot....
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! great lookin giuitar.

My first electric was an early 70's Japanese Matao copy like that in burst. The pup switch was on the lower horn on mine and always got hit. I like the setup on yours much better. I have almost pulled the trigger on the Dot studio a few times but something else shiny catches my eye I only have one semi hollow in the herd now, avatar. I am kind of a Strat guy but would love to own them all!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Other signed guitars.
little stephens
Mark St John
ACE
Lita Ford
Joan Jett.
Matthias Jabs
Rudolf Schenker
Rod Stewart
Aldo Nova

Well then, post a clip of you playing any one of those.
I would love to see a pic of your collection. Maybe with you pointing at one of the signatures?

(nothing)

Just as I thought.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2017 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever you say..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have something to say to me, say it here, in public. If you send me another PM, I will publish it here. I do not want to hear about your maniacal, paranoid delusions or your fantasies regarding other members.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have something to say to me, say it here, in public. If you send me another PM, I will publish it here. I do not want to hear about your maniacal, paranoid delusions or your fantasies regarding other members.

Open the PM, there is a button on the top right called ignore use it and you too can have quiet PM time not be polluted by the ramblings of some keyboard jockey

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-24-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock