Started on: 03-23-2017 07:14 AM
Replies: 49 (1128 views)
Last post by: dratts on 03-31-2017 11:05 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm done..
Soon Cliff will be left with one person with 5 screen names having a circle jerk ..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eh, your a puzzy. Give back your man card.

I kid, I always do. What the frack ? You are gonna let the vastards win ? You bring food to our table. Take a break, don't take everything on the interweebs so seriously.

Best of luck to 'ya.

Do me a favor, on your way out, before the door hits you in the azz. Take dobey with you, .
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never undesirable these threads. Do you just need the attention? Good luck in your future endeavors.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooooooooo, who is the person with all the sock puppets?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Na, you'll stick around.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I'm done..
Soon Cliff will be left with one person with 5 screen names having a circle jerk ..

No idea what that means, but I hope you stay, homie.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He refuses to believe more than one person can disagree on a political issue on here.

He has called me out many times for being a second account by dobey..

Now he posts a dramatic thread about how he is leaving...okay?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

He refuses to believe more than one person can disagree on a political issue on here.

You're not?

Weird.

Brad
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm done..

See ya next week.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems everyone has a real hard on for you and that guy. I think you are both a bit delusional, but I don't think a whole lot of people have realistic views of what is actuality happening in our lifetimes. Me included. These threads are silly though.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to admit it but it is nice to open O/T in the am and not have every single post on the page be dribble from one individual. I do hope he comes back but with some personal restraint and consideration for others.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, I'm pretty convinced you're Jaskispider.

I just hope if they are all you... that you're aware of it. If not, it means we need to get you to a doctor so we can pull out the real ThreeDog and get rid of the other personalities.

Oh, and E.Frugal... don't leave, it's not worth it man. We're FAMILY!!!

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-24-2017).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Oh God, please don't say that name. I thought that pussy was gone for good.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just tired of all the bullsh*t, all those involved.
It's.....tiresome.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to remember what Jake (Jake_Dragon) used to say.

**** you

Was that it? It was Jake_Dragon, I hope. I didn't want to go searching the posts.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I'm just tired of all the bullsh*t, all those involved.
It's.....tiresome.

PFF isn't what it used to be, at least not in my opinion.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I'm trying to remember what Jake (Jake_Dragon) used to say.

**** you

Was that it? It was Jake_Dragon, I hope. I didn't want to go searching the posts.

...because **** you. That's why.

Not his, but I still enjoy it.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

I just hope if they are all you... that you're aware of it. If not, it means we need to get you to a doctor so we can pull out the real ThreeDog and get rid of the other personalities.

Oh, and E.Frugal... don't leave, it's not worth it man. We're FAMILY!!!

I hardly even remember him. The name is familiar, but his post never stood out to me enough to even notice him. When did he leave? Was he banned, did he do one of these pathetic I am leaving post, did he Irish goodbye?

Don (Boondawg) is gone too. He checks his PMs, but I think he feels about like I do, not a whole lot of constructive conversation going on in O/T anymore. I think O/T has the highest traffic too, so that is saying something about the forum as a whole. I quit posting in tech when I stopped being poor and realized I don't enjoy working on cars. I stopped posting in general as the mods I did were mostly engine swaps that I paid to have done or I bought the cars already done. I enjoy the local meet ups pretty good and there is a nice bunch of people in OKC. Jim, Tom, and Doug come to mind of the top of my head. I see these cars and forum as a dying hobby. I can't see me ever owning another or really a GM vehicle in general. I wouldn't mind the kid having a stock manual one for her first car, but I likely am going to make her get a job and finishing paying off the Jetta. I say make, but the payment is cheap and I really think she needs to learn responsibility. The car is new and in pristine condition. Dead reliable. I don't think I can buy a Fiero that would meet all my criteria for a 16 year old girl to be driving for what the Jetta would cost. Especially in 2 years... Plus fuel economy and everything just works. The main thing I like for her in a Fiero is no extra passenger and since I leave my manual Protege in Louisiana for my father to drive her learning to drive a standard is going to be a task. Off topic, sorry.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I hardly even remember him. The name is familiar, but his post never stood out to me enough to even notice him. When did he leave? Was he banned, did he do one of these pathetic I am leaving post, did he Irish goodbye?

Who, E.Frugal or Jaskispider? Both of them are good users. I agree more with E.Frugal, but Jaskispider can be really good too when he's not telling us how pathetic we all are for voting for Trump.

Don (Boondawg) is gone too. He checks his PMs, but I think he feels about like I do, not a whole lot of constructive conversation going on in O/T anymore. I think O/T has the highest traffic too, so that is saying something about the forum as a whole.

There has *NEVER* been anything constructive in TO/T. It's not a place where you should go to get advice on investments, it's not a place where you should go to get advice on renovating a bathroom, and it's certainly not a place where you should go to get life coaching. This is "my bar," except it's devoid of alcohol. This is about the same kind of conversation that I'd have at a bar, if I happened to be in the stage of my life where I frequented one.

I have history here, and I know people's personalities on here. There's not a single person here that I hate, or that I would refuse to buy lunch for. This is a place where I can go and bull **** , hash out stuff, get the occasional viral video, and have fun. I think I speak for most people on here when I say that's probably why everyone else comes here. We all have different perspectives from all over. Whether it's MJ posting about cattle and ranch stuff, or Steve posting about his crazy neighbor or people riding ATVs, Roger Garrison talking about the latest thing stolen off his porch, or Fats giving some good ole' founding-fathers logic.

But for people like Dobey, and I suppose Boonie to some extent, they take it far too seriously. If anyone's blood pressure has gone up here because of a post, or they have actually gotten "MAD / ANGRY," then they need to step away. There is no one I disagree with more than Rinsel, but I respect him highly because no matter the disagreement, he keeps his calm.

It's all about perspective... everything in life CAN be about perspective. Somewhere in the middle is the collective normalcy. When you go too far beyond... it's time to take a break or reel yourself back in.

I quit posting in tech when I stopped being poor and realized I don't enjoy working on cars.

Perspective...

I could go buy a bunch of brand new cars, but I choose to drive my 2002 Ford Explorer Sport w/ 154k miles on it because it fits like a comfortable pair of underwear. Sure, I've probably worn it frontwards, backwards, reversed, and inside out... it's probably ready to be washed (rebuilt) or replaced. But I still do all the work myself because I can then spend THAT money on something else that can bring in even more income.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these "bye-bye" threads going to be a regular thing? This isn't the first one (and probably not the last).
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Are these "bye-bye" threads going to be a regular thing? This isn't the first one (and probably not the last).

Third that I can recall...
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There has *NEVER* been anything constructive in TO/T.

Really--you're serious?

All the computer help folks have gotten and given were nonconstructive? All the home electrical help? All the non-Fiero automotive help is not constructive? All the offered condolences and all the outlets for personal losses you deem as nonconstructive? The open exchange of ideas and ideals you place no value on?
The science explanations and questions have no merit?
Amazing.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69648 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Third that I can recall...

Yep, tho since I've been here, I have seen a lot more than that, tho most turn out to be empty threats..

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Really--you're serious?

All the computer help folks have gotten and given were nonconstructive? All the home electrical help? All the non-Fiero automotive help is not constructive? All the offered condolences and all the outlets for personal losses you deem as nonconstructive? The open exchange of ideas and ideals you place no value on?
The science explanations and questions have no merit?
Amazing.

I found a long while ago there is no sense disagreeing with Todd. Even when you are essentially the same side. For a guy not much older than me he always comes across as narrow minded to me. Nice guy, seems decent, smart, and hard working.

I agree tons of useful crap in c OT. Plus a lot of good folks helping each other.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

As a parent of a young child, I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Disclaimer, this is not an endorsement of E.Frugal's leaving... I still think he should stay.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once upon a time....
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Once upon a time....

Got to agree with Doug, there are a lot of ignorant people at walmart
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank God and grayhound they're gone?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Once upon a time....

Hey!!! Haha... mine was a joke.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-6-083285.html

This is what I said:

Hah... No... not really, just kidding.

There were two 86 Fieros at the junkyard here in Davie today...

1986 Fiero SE / V6 (loaded)
1986 Fiero GT 4-Speed (not loaded)
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2017 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bye , is leaving being here daily.. As I am being sucked down a rabbit hole, of hate.. I worked to hard.. and was raised better than going toe to toe with a person that clearly hates everyone..
I'm not black enough, everyone else is a bigot, a Nazi,etc..
Can't stand those that feel the world or a "race" owes them something.. and I was boiling, even at work.. it was getting to me.. Affecting me..
It has zero to do with the threads and the subjects.. and all about the Hate, I've walked away from it in real life,, and won't partake in the crap.. and need to not partake in it here..

Sadly a few are the product of the al Sharpton, j.jackson school of life.. So glad, My parents didn't fall for that crap.. and worked to get to better places and teach us to do the same and that unlike the way many were raised, we were raised the world don't owe me **** .. I gotta get off my ass and go get it..
The fact that one of those that feel he is owed is a teacher, makes my blood boil.. and I need to back away.. I get the same way when I'm in an area and people are complaining on how things are there, while sitting on their butts and not cleaning up the trash.. only bitchin' ..
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bye , is leaving being here daily..

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

See ya next week.

Welp, you win the pool I guess.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

You never forget your first love. I remember, back when I was a noobie, I saw a thread. I can't remember it's title, I looked for it in archives. "Fiero sold, better car acquired" I thought it was.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You never forget your first love. I remember, back when I was a noobie, I saw a thread. I can't remember it's title, I looked for it in archives. "Fiero sold, better car acquired" I thought it was.

Trash can. Dude16
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000013.html
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Lorenzo.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35921 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Thanks Lorenzo.

Heh ... that thread proves my interest in this great forum, before I even joined.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bye , is leaving being here daily..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay