Started on: 03-22-2017 12:09 PM
Replies: 46 (399 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 03-25-2017 07:39 PM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Yes, our exclusive little car forum doesn't like rudeness or abrasiveness but is ok with racism, bigotry and hate speech!

And then the Snowflakes like to talk about freedom.

newf with the race baiting again. Please stop. Muslim is not a race.

"hate speech" is just another leftist term to stop free speech.

You just keep on throwing those names around and see if one sticks. Maybe we will get another 4 years of Trump and a Republican controlled Senate and House?
IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
newf with the race baiting again. Please stop. Muslim is not a race.

"hate speech" is just another leftist term to stop free speech.

You just keep on throwing those names around and see if one sticks. Maybe we will get another 4 years of Trump and a Republican controlled Senate and House?

Why don't you just wait to see if a Trump Presidency can even last 4 months, first, before worrying about who you're going to vote for in 2020.

Assuming all brown people are Muslim, is indeed racism, Hudini. I don't see anywhere that newf declared "Muslim" is a race. He clearly said "racism AND bigotry."

Racism is the concept of bigotry based on skin tone.

To assume religion based on the skin tone is both racism and bigotry.
To assume all Muslims are evil, is bigotry.

There will be a surprise quiz later. Study well.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

We do know that at least 100 million of them are.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you just wait to see if a Trump Presidency can even last 4 months, first, before worrying about who you're going to vote for in 2020.

Ok, I will. I got $20 that he will last his full term, then a strong Republican will be elected afterwards.

You really do believe that this election is not over? You are a moron. Go and be banned. So close to that point. If only you would report us all and Cliff would finally tell you to go get bent.

Yes, another attack you poor wittle creature. God do you cry like a biatch.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I'm a little coward short and stout, I've no handle on the hate that I spout.

Yes, that's quite true. You are indeed a horrible **** .
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Assuming all brown people are Muslim, is indeed racism, Hudini. I don't see anywhere that newf declared "Muslim" is a race. He clearly said "racism AND bigotry."

Racism is the concept of bigotry based on skin tone.

To assume religion based on the skin tone is both racism and bigotry.

There will be a surprise quiz later. Study well.

Well, I don't expect President Trump will actually run for a second term but, that we'll have to wait and see how that pans out. I do expect VP Pence to be a candidate. Will have to see who the Dems put up. Other than Joe Manchin, I don't know of a Dem I could support but, that could change. Not real sure I could support him but, he's at least a moderate.

I guess I missed where Hudini said anything about race or skin tone. Racial Bigotry works both ways. But then I'm sure you know that. Hope that's on the quiz.

In reference to the terrorist attack on the bridge, it would be easy to assume the attack was based on a radical Muslim ideology based on the recent history going back to 9/11. To deny that would be simply ignoring the historical facts. You like to post, it's a fact. I'd say it was a safe assumption this terrorist attack was an ISIS driven attack. I just read where ISIS has announced the terrorist was one of their followers. While it may have been an assumption, it was a safe bet. If, one was betting a Vegas line, one would have been foolish to bet it was anyone other than a Radical Muslim attacker.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-23-2017).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock