Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Causing trouble in my neighborhood (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Causing trouble in my neighborhood by WBailey1041
Started on: 03-17-2017 11:18 PM
Replies: 210 (2137 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-27-2017 10:52 AM
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, from the looks of your nuclear red bar, I'd say you've just about reached your rad limits.

Go take a couple of Iodine tablets while you await Armageddon.

God I love trolling the troll.
IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Sounds to me like you choose to maintain your current situation. You keep complaining about how bad it is right at your own house, and seem to refuse to fix that problem by moving away. You don't need to go out looking for trouble, when you clearly seem content sitting right in the middle of it.

You have admitted to theft yourself on this forum, by just refusing to pay medical bills. Sorry, you are no better than those other thieves you claim to condemn.

Look, a long time friend of mine was shot and killed in his own shop by a black man who was robbing him. But I'm not going to condemn the entire black population for it. You however, seek to defend your racism, by trying to explain how you are racist.

I did not choose this situation. I moved here 30 years ago, all white and one of the best neighborhoods in the city. Why should I move just because thugs want to take over ? Id love to sell and move out, but im not going to take a $300k loss because of the way blacks have destroyed the area. Half the buildings are now empty if they were renters, and it looks like any other black ghetto in town. I cant even get an offer of $100k. I have other places I could be, but if im gone for any extended time...like a week, the place would be robbed bare...so im sorta stuck here. Its funny since one house in not even a third world country is safer. I can leave it even unlocked for months with no one touching anything while im gone. The nearby high school I graduated from was one of the best and most modern in the state and now is overrun with gangbangers and drug dealers/users and is 90% black. With deals and even murders in the student parking lot, theyre not even allowed to use the student parking lot and have to park off campus. Police patrol the campus every day, all day, during school hours. There is so much crap always going on in this suburb, even the police now ignore a lot of it. Like I said, im just not going to take the BS myself any more. The idiots even burn down their own neighborhoods when theyre upset. 15 years ago, you could not have convinced me I would be carrying a gun all the time, have a permit, and need an alarm/ surveillance system to watch my house. I even have to carry it when Im mowing the lawn. I used to have it done till one of their workers was mugged and they wouldnt come back.

Now to Obuma...ISIS/ISIL did not exist until he and Hillary started running things. NO ONE, even Trump, could have done a worse job of running the country or its policies. Anyone who supported either of them is just as bad as they were... In case you didnt pay attention, during the last administration, the US WAS becoming Russia.

What I did for a medical bill when I was 25 is immaterial now 50 years later. I also got speeding tickets. I get SS and VA medical because its OWED to me. Im not stealing anything. I have never stolen anything from anyone because my parents taught me not to. Black parents, usually only a mom, dont teach their kids anything...theyre all utter failures.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-22-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... So yeah, basically another story of white dudes stealing from browner folk, and running away with it for the long game.

Again, what do I owe for being white? Just once I would like a number from someone preaching white hate. Just once would you answer me what I need to make up for my whiteness.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I have never stolen anything from anyone because my parents taught me not to. Black parents, usually only a mom, dont teach their kids anything...theyre all utter failures.

And Dobey is the one about to be banned...Got to love this place.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Wasn't too long ago that Protestants and Catholics couldn't get along. Another religion of peace.

They still dont, Newf.

Dad was Protestant and mom Catholic.

I grew up with front-row-seating to it.

It can get interesting.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sent Roger a PM, and negged him accordingly. What more can I do?

And yes, dobey is close to banishment. Also accordingly.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Dobey's problems aren't 100% political. His ratings bar wasn't in too good a shape over in the tech section before he decided to bring his contentious, overbearing attitude into O/T.

Hole, shovel.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet they turn another thread into a discussion about me. But it's all my fault of course.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Yeah, Dobey's problems aren't 100% political. His ratings bar wasn't in too good a shape over in the tech section before he decided to bring his contentious, overbearing attitude into O/T.

Hole, shovel.

Contentious and overbearing... OH MY we mustn't have that, at least the racists and bigots aren't like that!
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
At least you are not even trying to hide your racism now.

The comment about "the uniform" is correct in my head also. This also applies to all shades. I will rate the threat based of appearance. Pissed off face, hoodie, gun in hand, is an active threat. Wearing a suit, carrying a bible, happy and contented look on face, low threat, possible new friend.
Around here, gangster appearing Vietnamese is a serious threat. Few are heavy or strong enough to be a threat as a human so they are often armed. They usually "eat their own" so, doing your best to not notice them is best. Made quick work of one that decide I was going to be an easy target. He made a large clank noise when he hit the ground. I think it was his gun.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't too long ago that Protestants and Catholics couldn't get along. Another religion of peace.

They are still invited to attend our potlucks
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, now it's only Islam. How do you propose we fix that problem?

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Contentious and overbearing... OH MY we mustn't have that, at least the racists and bigots aren't like that!

Let's see if I can make this clearer.

He brought his contentious, overbearing attitude and poor ratings with him from TECH.

In fact, his pre-O/T ratings were lower than any other left leaning members who regularly posts in O/T.

The evidence shows that the "racists and bigots" are evenhanded when it comes to ratings. Your own ratings are a good indicator of that.

We may hate everything you stand for but we don't want you to leave. Freedom of speech and all that.

However, we do hate bad behavior.

And paranoia, we really hate paranoia.

Prostate exams ain't so great either but that's a post for another day.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll wager some men like them....
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am so full of insecurities all I can ever do is talk about someone else's ratings bar because I can't even see my own. All I can do is attack others with childish flair. Woe is me.

It's ok. Cry it out snowflake.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I fell for your race baiting last time. Not going there this time. Thanks for trying though.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's ok. Cry it out snowflake.

I would like to point out that you write fake quotes yet rage on over Trump's fake news.

It's called lack of self awareness.

Much like your inability to see your ratings decline with every post.

BTW, does anyone know the actual magic number necessary for expulsion?

It's kind of exciting, like watching the ball drop on New Years Eve.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally slandered by dobey, at RayOtton:
I am so full of insecurities all I can ever do is talk about someone else's ratings bar because I can't even see my own. All I can do is attack others with childish flair. Woe is me.

I bet dobey wishes he couldn't see his, .

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but we don't want you to leave.

I wouldn't use "we".
Maybe "not all of us", or "most of us"
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet they turn another thread into a discussion about me. But it's all my fault of course.

DUHHH !!!! you start crap in every thread all by yourself. You just get whats coming to you...you like the attention, you got it.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never made it past the 4th grade, so I have no idea what sarcasm and irony are.

Well, now you're learning.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DUHHH !!!! you start crap in every thread all by yourself. You just get whats coming to you...you like the attention, you got it.

No. I make replies in threads, and then people like you, randye, Tony, cliffw, and a couple others jump in and attack me, and trash the thread. Because you know, it is impossible for you to discuss things like an adult, and instead you have to attack and be a whiny snowflake who can't handle differences of opinion, or facts which disagree with your blind faith in whatever nonsense you keep claiming is true because you read it on some far right propaganda site.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it so difficult to carry yourself with a spot of dignity?

Edit: Feel free to PM me your number. I would enjoy a conversation with you. Perhaps we can move past all of this BS and get that ratings bar of yours back to acceptable in society. I think that some words have lost their meaning.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-23-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Is it so difficult to carry yourself with a spot of dignity?

Edit: Feel free to PM me your number. I would enjoy a conversation with you. Perhaps we can move past all of this BS and get that ratings bar of yours back to acceptable in society. I think that some words have lost their meaning.

You are one to talk about dignity. Thanks for the laugh.

No, I will not PM you my number. I PMed you already trying to have a civil conversation about your wild claims against me, which you failed to reply to, and you proclaimed my seeking forgiveness from you (which I was not at all doing) in a thread, as an attack against me. You want to have a conversation without the BS, that's fine, go for it. We've tried that before though, and you seem to be quite incapable of it, seeking to blame me for your own misconduct.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are one to talk about dignity. Thanks for the laugh.

As I again at least try to be civil.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, why don't you PM your number to him?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I again at least try to be civil.

How is attacking me, "trying to be civil" exactly?

You already stated that you've attempted stalking me on-line beyond the forum, and then ask me to PM you my number?

And then you have the gall to throw in the while trying to proclaim yourself the victim?

Come on man. If you want to be civil, then like the saying goes, Just ****ing Do It. You don't need anyone else's permission to be civil. If you can't be civil here in the public forum to me, why do you think I should believe you would be any different on a phone call?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already stated that you've attempted stalking me on-line beyond the forum, and then ask me to PM you my number?

I already stated that I was able to gather information online about a person that threatened to punch me and others in the face. If you feel "attacked" I HIGHLY suggest that you go to your local Police department and file a formal complaint. You know, let them know that I am attacking you in an online forum with words. Then I can play my cards.

Enjoy your day!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. I make replies in threads, and then people like you, randye, Tony, cliffw, and a couple others jump in and attack me, and trash the thread. Because you know, it is impossible for you to discuss things like an adult, and instead you have to attack and be a whiny snowflake who can't handle differences of opinion, or facts which disagree with your blind faith in whatever nonsense you keep claiming is true because you read it on some far right propaganda site.

Check some of my 47000 posts and you will find most of my posts are very civil, usually till you or one of your handful of cohorts jump in. Ive only had issues with maybe 1/2 dozen out of the thousands of members here. 5 out of 27,000 is a pretty great average to me.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-23-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again with the threat. You clearly do not want to be civil. You want to act like you have an upper hand, because you are illiterate.

Piss off tony with your faux humanity. You are a pox upon this forum. Your continued rants on here over the last 8 years have been anything but civil.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL

Pox (definition):

1.any of several viral diseases producing a rash of pimples that become pus-filled and leave pockmarks on healing,
syphilis.

2. (interjection) ( archaic) a pox on someone, an expression of intense disgust or aversion for someone

Us all being illiterate and all, exactly which of these definitions are supposed to be applicable ? Or is #2 what everyone is supposed to feel towards you ? yup, you nailed it.

Ill bet if people you constantly bicker with like me or Tony, dont post anything for a few days, we would come back to see you doing the same sh*t your doing now, and making even more 'friends'. Ive looked back thru a lot of threads you posted in and yet to find one being even close to nice or friendly.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-23-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Us all being illiterate and all, exactly which of these definitions are supposed to be applicable ? Or is #2 what everyone is supposed to feel towards you ? yup, you nailed it.

Ill bet if people you constantly bicker with like me or Tony, dont post anything for a few days, we would come back to see you doing the same sh*t your doing now, and making even more 'friends'. Ive looked back thru a lot of threads you posted in and yet to find one being even close to nice or friendly.

Well since you're illiterate and all, I can see how you would take offense to words you don't understand, and sentence structure at a level beyond the 4th grade.

I bet if people like you and Tony didn't post all the crap you do on here attacking me all the time, there wouldn't be so much hate on this forum. Why don't you do that. You, randye, Tony, Ray Otten, MEM, Furgal, and cliffw go take a couple months off. Go moan about socialism and muslims and blacks on 4chan or something, where you'd fit right in.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger, don't forget that Dobey is speeccciiaaalll.

I just want to see him walk into a biker or redneck bar and act like he does here.

Dibs on the you tube rights to the video of THAT. I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Will they wear genitalia hats?

I want to see genitalia hats!

I knew there was something "interesting" about you. I'll bet you're the life of the party at Halloween.
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but â€Ĥ
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-23-2017).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Is Cliff keeping him on due to increased traffic on his Forum?

Other than O/T, this Forum has been very slow.

I've been thinking this and not just in the case of our friend Dobey for a while now. Whether or not they (they meaning these threads) are of any social value, they apparently do have a monetary value. Other than that, I really don't understand how Dobey's rating bar could be where it is and him still be posting. BTW, this is not a call to ban anyone, just curious how Dobey's rating bar could be so low and him still be here, I don't believe it's Devine Intervention unless, God goes by the name of Cliff.

I did notice a few nights ago that Dobey's bar was blinking and it said Probation but an hour or so later, that was changed again. Curious...

Please note the edited and bolded script. Didn't see how that read until after I posted. Wanted to make sure people understood what I was trying to convey.
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but â€Ĥ
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-23-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I've been thinking this and not just in the case of our friend Dobey for a while now. Whether or not they are of any social value, they apparently do have a monetary value. Other than that, I really don't understand how Dobey's rating bar could be where it is and him still be posting. BTW, this is not a call to ban anyone, just curious how Dobey's rating bar could be so low and him still be here, I don't believe it's Devine Intervention unless, God goes by the name of Cliff.

At this point it's like waiting for the straw to break the camel's back. It could be the next one, it could be the next two. But the camel is about to give up.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well since you're illiterate and all, I can see how you would take offense to words you don't understand, and sentence structure at a level beyond the 4th grade.

I bet if people like you and Tony didn't post all the crap you do on here attacking me all the time, there wouldn't be so much hate on this forum. Why don't you do that. You, randye, Tony, Ray Otten, MEM, Furgal, and cliffw go take a couple months off. Go moan about socialism and muslims and blacks on 4chan or something, where you'd fit right in.

No. We like it here. You are the one not welcome, and an intruder.

So, did you file that Police report yet you puzzy? You are a weak azzed biatch. Cobalt is a chicks car, and you own it. Cobalt!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cobalt is a chicks car, and you own it. Cobalt!

Are you serious? The dobey-puff ?...a *Cobalt* ?! Man that really fills in the complete picture on this barking leftist Chihuahua ! That's hilarious !

No wonder the little fella is so angry at the world.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-23-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. We like it here. You are the one not welcome, and an intruder.

So, did you file that Police report yet you puzzy? You are a weak azzed biatch. Cobalt is a chicks car, and you own it. Cobalt!

You are an absolute ****ing moron. Go **** yourself you weak little **** .

And uh, no, I do not own a Cobalt. But I'm sure all the other members on here who have owned Cobalts would love to know how you really think about them, for owning Cobalts.

Funny that you are calling me an intruder, you ****ing noob.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by randye:
I'm so angry I have to attack others because my life is meaningless and empty. My only escape is cheesing and attacking other people I know nothing about on the Internet.

Indeed. You are the worst kind of coward.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock