Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Causing trouble in my neighborhood (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Causing trouble in my neighborhood by WBailey1041
Started on: 03-17-2017 11:18 PM
Replies: 210 (2137 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-27-2017 10:52 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
The reason he is not banned is two fold. A lack of members that frequent this forum now, and he has at least two accounts going. If you notice, every ten days our little red bar moves more than one space during his first morning post. Not when other left leaning members post, but specifically when dobey does. It is not rocket science. That, and his repeated threats of not being able to be banned, along with the threats to those not seeing his atomic agenda. I know that the forum can be manipulated through code. I have watched it happen. Dobey claims this.

But, dobey thinks that he is free to do as he please hidden behind a screen name. Let us just say that Tony does his homework, and I know the name, address, and workplace of said dobey. I have had this information for about 3 weeks now. His threats and constant talk of punching us had me do a search. So, dobey, keep those threats running. There will be ramifications for your actions.

yup. I've had it for 4 weeks..
And he has more than 2 accounts but less than 6 accounts here.. that are active..

And more than a few on yellowbullet that would love to get to know him better.. as he seems to have kicked that hornets nest also..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only copied and pasted what you wrote to me and this forum. If you think for one moment that I am a fool, then so be it. But, I have concern as to the threats written, and I followed through with seeking information on just who you are. You have years of threatening me personally, and include my Wife and Son. Judicial history has taught me how to conduct myself when it comes to information. It is up to you as to how you conduct yourself around me. The name calling and personal attacks are all acceptable. The attacks on persons are not.

Eh, I really do not care if you have multiple screen names. THAT I could be wrong. I will give that. I only had an IP to go on and a city when I started dobey. That, and your thread about your build.

Edit: "Coward"? Huh, I do not hide. Ever. I have a crap knee, I cannot run far. So, I learned to plant my feet. "Coward". Huh?

I have never threatened you or your wife or son, you moron. Prove it if you think so. Yet here you are threatening me.

Yes, you are a complete and utter coward. You spend years attacking me, then claim to be the victim, and now you have at least admitted to trying to stalk me. You are utter trash. If anyone deserves to be banned here, it is certainly you.

You have a serious mental problem with this obsession you have. It is not good. You really should go see a doctor.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
yup. I've had it for 4 weeks..
And he has more than 2 accounts but less than 6 accounts here.. that are active..

And more than a few on yellowbullet that would love to get to know him better.. as he seems to have kicked that hornets nest also..

Wow, you too are overly obsessed with me, and here you are threatening me too.

And what the heck is yellowbullet?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am kindly letting you know that anonymity on the internet is a thing of the past. I have nothing to "prove". Your ratings bar shows that you Sir, have a lot to "prove". I just see no use in arguing with you. I will not ignore you, but I do not need to call you names to be heard. You see dobey, I needed to follow the advice of fellow members. I did. You chose otherwise.

Enjoy the beautiful weather. Looks like it should last. Could be a blow on Wednesday though.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am kindly letting you know that anonymity on the internet is a thing of the past. I have nothing to "prove". Your ratings bar shows that you Sir, have a lot to "prove". I just see no use in arguing with you. I will not ignore you, but I do not need to call you names to be heard. You see dobey, I needed to follow the advice of fellow members. I did. You chose otherwise.

Enjoy the beautiful weather. Looks like it should last. Could be a blow on Wednesday though.

You apparently do need to call me names to be heard. You've been doing it since you joined this forum. I have nothing to prove. You seem to want to harass me plenty, for seeing no use in arguing with me. And you seem to feel the need to threaten me.

You are beyond reproach, and run afoul of intellect.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I did, and was asked to stop. I listened to those that asked in threads, and several that had mentioned it in PMs. I needed to spend a week or so thinking about this. And well, here we are. I know that it is not my smartazz that is not appreciated. It is the name calling and such. Perhaps if I cut back, membership would welcome this.

You can try to pull an "attack" out of me, but it is much more efficient for me to just lay the cards that I posses on the table directly in front of you. I see no reasoning to continue to call you names to defend my position. Others may see differently.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

You are beyond reproach, and run afoul of intellect.

You got me. I am dumb.

Where would you like to start to help resolve my dumbness? Can this be a competition? I would love a competition. Would you like to play Jeopardy?

I will give you first go, and here is a crispy tidbit for your use. Feel free to use it often... I am a high school drop out. Due to this FACT though, I have spent years trying to rectify this situation.

Shall we play a game?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did, and was asked to stop. I listened to those that asked in threads, and several that had mentioned it in PMs. I needed to spend a week or so thinking about this. And well, here we are. I know that it is not my smartazz that is not appreciated. It is the name calling and such. Perhaps if I cut back, membership would welcome this.

You can try to pull an "attack" out of me, but it is much more efficient for me to just lay the cards that I posses on the table directly in front of you. I see no reasoning to continue to call you names to defend my position. Others may see differently.

I am not now, nor have I ever, tried to "pull" an attack out of you. You have given them willingly to me and others for years.

And now you have stepped up from name calling to outright threats and stalking. I have already forwarded your threads to Cliff.

I don't know what your problem is, but you seriously need to get some professional help. Your obsession is very unhealthy. And you have no cards. You cannot point to a single post I've ever made on this forum where I've threatened you or your family, as you claim here. You are as bad as this administration, making junk up to try to make yourself out to be the victim.

And yet again, you have to turn a thread into a discussion about me. Why do you keep doing this? Your obsession is not healthy, and not good for the forum.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankfully, this Forum has the option for private communication, via the 'PM' tab.

Regretfully, it seems that some members don't know when to use that option.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, don't bother feeding the troll anymore.

Just forward what you have to the cops and let them nail his ass to the wall for threatening and whatever else they can think of. I'd help finx the thread where he was going to punch us all in the head, but I am tablet-only for Internet for a few days.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imagining how this thread would go if the news report had said the 3 attackers were red headed Scottish folk.

Cause, ya know

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Tony, don't bother feeding the troll anymore.

Just forward what you have to the cops and let them nail his ass to the wall for threatening and whatever else they can think of. I'd help finx the thread where he was going to punch us all in the head, but I am tablet-only for Internet for a few days.

Oh look, more personal threats.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, you too are overly obsessed with me, and here you are threatening me too.

And what the heck is yellowbullet?

What threat.. this should be good.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The reason he is not banned is two fold. A lack of members that frequent this forum now.

Gee I wonder why? As I've said before IMO it won't be long and some of you will have what you apparently want. A small collection of like minds.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Gee I wonder why? As I've said before IMO it won't be long and some of you will have what you apparently want. A small collection of like minds.

I'd like to know what all these active accounts here are, that I supposedly have. Clearly through my conspiracy, my ratings bar should have the arrow pinned full green to the right all the time, and all the people I don't like, should be banned by now, with all these accounts I supposedly have.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have already forwarded your threads to Cliff.

We can just imagine just how much he probably "enjoys" the unrelenting barrage of complaint he gets from you, "Whiny McRedbar".
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

We can just imagine just how much he probably "enjoys" the unrelenting barrage of complaint he gets from you, "Whiny McRedbar".

Stop ruining threads. You are the problem here.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd like to know what all these active accounts here are, that I supposedly have. Clearly through my conspiracy, my ratings bar should have the arrow pinned full green to the right all the time, and all the people I don't like, should be banned by now, with all these accounts I supposedly have.

I'd think you would need several hundred accounts to get back to the green....
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

What threat.. this should be good.

Still waiting, tic toc tic toc
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would say it depends if you only fear and avoid young black men at night in places where you might get jumped? Then I would say there's a strong possibility.

Yes, thats the reality Ive seen every day. I try to avoid them in any case...caution if you will. I would be racist by most definitions if I went out intentionally hunting them down. I just go by the rule stay away from them and hope they stay away from me. I never go out to cause trouble, in fact I try to always avoid it completely. I dont think its racist to protect yourself from a threat. Ive never been threatened by one or a group of whites, or a group of women. If there existed a dangerous white portion of a city, Id avoid it too. Thing is at least around me, there are no predominately white areas that are labeled as dangerous or risky. In fact my gf and I do a lot of late nite bike rides in town during the summer with no fear whatsoever...while always avoiding any black areas.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

No kidding. If I was Cliff, I could clearly see who the few trouble makers are and ban them just so I could have some peace. Ill bet Cliff just has all his emails sent to his junk box. My junk box also has an option to block an address completely...so it dont even go to the junk box.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
No kidding. If I was Cliff, I could clearly see who the few trouble makers are and ban them just so I could have some peace. Ill bet Cliff just has all his emails sent to his junk box. My junk box also has an option to block an address completely...so it dont even go to the junk box.

Surprised you're still here then. You're one of the big trouble makers, constantly violating the forum rules. Go away.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. Some of us have the time and means to hunt someone down and take care of business if we so desired. However, hes not even worth any of my effort. Someone he will run into face to face, with his attitude and mouth will take care of it sooner or later. I have a feeling hes exactly like he is here as he is in person. He cant hide behind a keyboard 24/7.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. Some of us have the time and means to hunt someone down and take care of business if we so desired. However, hes not even worth any of my effort. Someone he will run into face to face, with his attitude and mouth will take care of it sooner or later. I have a feeling hes exactly like he is here as he is in person. He cant hide behind a keyboard 24/7.

Holy crap another personal threat. You are a racist psychopath roger. Go away.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are the problem here.

..said the clueless, angry, little fellow with the FLAMING RED RATINGS BAR

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again unable to remain on topic, and make any thoughtful arguments, all I can do is kick people when their down, and then comment about how they're on the ground and getting kicked, because I have no morals.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Is Cliff keeping him on due to increased traffic on his Forum?

Other than O/T, this Forum has been very slow.

I'm going to have to make an effort from now on to spend some time in the Tech section... I have a lot of advice to give, and I never bother to see if anyone is asking.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy crap another personal threat. You are a racist psychopath roger. Go away.

Im not going anywhere unless I wish too. Point out where I made a threat. I just said things always work out in the end. Your welcome to send that to the FBI or police if you want. Theyll just laugh at you as is everyone else in here.

Psychopath ; definition

noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

*sounds more like a self description of yourself...on every point.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

..said the clueless, angry, little fellow with the FLAMING RED RATINGS BAR

LOL, now your also getting the wrath of his made up quotes of you. I dont get that at all...just looks more foolish. He cant answer your points, so he makes up some crap to make himself feel good. Again the mentality of an idiot.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go away.

Click your heels three times and say utopia.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL. I can't answer the points of others so I just call them names and attack them personally, and even suggest they should be murdered! How brave I am!

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

I'm too stupid to realize how I suggested you should be murdered. Please point it out to me again, despite your having already quoted it once. I am illiterate and don't even know what I'm typing.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is no threat in this posting.

A threat would be worded along the lines of "I have the time and the resources to.....and that's what I'm​ going to do".

Just sayin', man. There's no 'there' there.

It could be construed as good advice that if this is the way you treat people in face to face encounters, perhaps you may find yourself on the receiving end of some unpleasantness.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-21-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, now your also getting the wrath of his made up quotes of you. I dont get that at all...just looks more foolish. He cant answer your points, so he makes up some crap to make himself feel good. Again the mentality of an idiot.

"Wrath"?

Nah..

I don't think I would call it that, especially considering the almost complete lack of intellectual creativity he shows.
If you consider the sum total of his posts, it has become pretty obvious what we are dealing with:

His type doesn't have any "wrath". They just throw temper tantrums and hissy fits.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
There is no threat in this posting.

A threat would be worded along the lines of "I have the time and the resources to.....and that's what I'm​ going to do".

Just sayin', man. There's no 'there' there.

It could be construed as good advice that if this is the way you treat people in face to face encounters, perhaps you may find yourself on the receiving end of some unpleasantness.

It was a threat. He was suggesting others should perhaps do it instead of him. It is a suggestion of violence against another member, whether he intends to personally do it or not. That is exactly what a threat is.

Perhaps better advice would be that roger should worry about how he conducts himself, and not worry about me. The comments he makes on here would definitely get him in trouble if he were to make them in public, especially where he lives.

Funny though, I have never found myself in any sort of such unpleasantness. Perhaps because people like roger who are so full of hate and anger and to call people names on here, don't do so in real life when talking to me; so therefore I've never really had to reply in such a manner to them either.

Yet despite roger's suggestion I should be physically harmed to the point of murder, I have never suggested he should be, nor Tony, nor Furgal. But for some reason the name calling right wingers who want to try to frame themselves as victims have no problem suggesting I go get harmed, or that my wife and kids should commit suicide. And you're happen to defend them doing this, it seems. :-/
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Wah wah I can't behave like an adult and must attack others at every opportunity on the Internet, and do so in the most immature ways possible, because I never made it past the third grade.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I don't think it's such a bad suggestion.

Or is thinking now a threat too?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehehehe
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Before I go any further... dobey is my only rated neg. You are positive.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Actually, I don't think it's such a bad suggestion.

Or is thinking now a threat too?

Tag. I suggest you go **** yourself.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay