Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Causing trouble in my neighborhood (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Causing trouble in my neighborhood by WBailey1041
Started on: 03-17-2017 11:18 PM
Replies: 210 (2137 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-27-2017 10:52 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

No, racial profiling does not work, and only serves to exacerbate the problems.

Of course, you too cannot make your point with facts, only with name-calling. Try to restate your point with evidence and without calling names.

Why don't you drop the pretentious act and stop attempting to control other people's speech.

MeM very clearly did NOT call *you* a name. You were not personally addressed and you know it.

Once again, the only problem is that HIS speech doesn't conform to YOUR politics so you continue to demand compliance.
IP: Logged
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

What do you avoid?

I'm also curious why, being a teacher as you claim to be, that you employ the word *literally* as an incorrectly used "throw away intensifier", much like a teenager with poor grammar does?

I'm very certain that roger *actually* said that he avoids groups of blacks on the streets at night.

I avoid shady groups of people at night in bad neighborhoods.

The criminalization of the black man is a white fantasy come true. That comment is just further evidence of this fact.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-20-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

OH. I see.
Please do explain to us precisely how it is that you determine these groups of people that you avoid to be "shady" ?

Exactly how do you discriminate these people from those that are "not shady"?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-20-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OH. I see.
Please do explain to us precisely how it is that you determine these groups of people that you avoid to be "shady" ?

Exactly how do you discriminate these people from those that are "not shady"?

Seriously? Do you not know how to tell if people look suspicious besides the color of their skin?

Hoods up, aggressive posture(fists clenched, rigid stance), alcohol in their hands(or generally intoxicated), scoping out every person who walks by, possibly nervous, doesn't look familiar in the neighborhood.

I live on the South Side of Chicago, I know how to be safe. It doesn't have anything to do with skin color..

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hoods up, aggressive posture(fists clenched, rigid stance), alcohol in their hands(or generally intoxicated), scoping out every person who walks by, possibly nervous, doesn't look familiar in the neighborhood.

Looks like you just also described a cold, fearful homeless person innocently having a drink.

So you DO stereotype and discriminate...SHAME ON YOU!

(Yes, I can play the leftie SJW game too.)

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you study at Michigan State University?
I see you have East Lansing, MI listed in your location.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For everyone saying that this is just "lefties being politically correct", its not. These stereotypes have real consequences, and are a major reason why more black and brown men are in jail.
Look at a study such as this. Black men are pulled over at MUCH higher rates, its a lot easier to go to jail for drug crime as a black man vs a white man. Additionally, immigrants do not commit more crime than native citizens, yet now we are blaming them for everything..

These racist portrayals of black/brown kids as criminals is exactly the kind of racism that still exists in society.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Did you study at Michigan State University?
I see you have East Lansing, MI listed in your location.

Yes, I did. Moved to Chicago to teach on the south side.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For everyone saying that this is just "lefties being politically correct", its not.

So you say as you deftly try to sidestep your own bias and discrimination against homeless people that are cold and afraid.
SHAME ON YOU!

Seriously? Do you not know how to tell if people look suspicious besides the color of their skin?

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like you just also described a cold, fearful homeless person innocently having a drink.

So you DO stereotype and discriminate...SHAME ON YOU!

(Yes, I can play the leftie SJW game too.)

Welp, you got me, sure did use my logic against me, darn.

Except the whole "aggressive posture" and "scoping people out as they walk by" are pretty much not traits of homeless people.

You're correct, to a point. Any action like this is stereotyping. However, mine uses a large list of factors to minimize the false positives. Yours generalizes an entire race. Acting like these things are the same is a pretty shallow thought process..

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

You're adorable.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

At least you are not even trying to hide your racism now.

Go fsck yourself.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Except the whole "aggressive posture" and "scoping people out as they walk by" are pretty much not traits of homeless people.

OH.
Please tell us the "traits of homeless people".
This should be most enlightening.

I do hope this isn't another one of your biased, bigoted, classist rants about unfortunate poor people who have nowhere else to enjoy an innocent drink except on a cold street corner. Poor scared homeless people who might have an "aggressive posture" and "scoping people out as they walk by" because they have been repeatedly victimized by people like you.

You're correct, to a point. Any action like this is stereotyping. However, mine uses a large list of factors to minimize the false positives. Yours generalizes an entire race. Acting like these things are the same is a pretty shallow thought process..

"large list of factors to minimize the false positives"...hahahahahaha!

...and you call ME "adorable" ??

How about we just call you a transparent HYPOCRITE

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"large list of factors to minimize the false positives"...hahahahahaha!

...and you call ME "adorable" ??

How about we just call you a transparent HYPOCRITE

Lets see:

Avoiding people who stare you down, stand in an aggressive posture, and are clearly looking for potential targets.

or

Avoiding black people.
Yup, totally the same thing.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lets see:

Avoiding people who stare you down, stand in an aggressive posture, and are clearly looking for potential targets.

or

Avoiding black people.
Yup, totally the same thing.

OH.
Please tell us precisely how you discriminate between people who are " clearly looking for potential targets" and those who are not.
People who "stare you down"? Did you even stop to think, just ONCE, that maybe they just like to look at you?
Maybe it's YOU who are staring at them and they are innocently just staring back.
Do you have some sort of hatred for people that don't look and stand like you think they should?

Why do you have so much hatred toward homeless people?

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

Go fsck yourself.

How are black people "out to get you"? The only reason they are even in this country is because we went out to get them
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How are black people "out to get you"? The only reason they are even in this country is because we went out to get them

raydar didn't mention a single word about skin color!
WHY would you assume that?
WHY is skin color so important to you?

"we went out to get them". Really?

Who did? The African slave traders and owners are all long dead. My ancestors didn't arrive in this country until 1910, and *legally* I might add. Neither my ancestors or I had any part in going "out to get them". I am very confident that raydar hasn't engaged in slave trading or owned any slaves, so WHO is this "we" you talk about?

Is it you and your friends that "went out to get them"?

You accuse others of "shallow thinking" but you *literally* (sic) wallow in it yourself.

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So why not then leave out race from the description of the event? Just say "young men" instead of "young black men". Using the latter reinforces the racial prejudices in our society.

Oh 'ye of great stupidity, ... the call goes out to the cops to BOLO, be on the look out. It is impermissible to say they were young.
Were they black or not ? REPRESENT, better.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Oh 'ye of great stupidity, ... the call goes out to the cops to BOLO, be on the look out. It is impermissible to say they were young.

No, no, no. You cant do that.

The call has to go out "we are looking for a person"

Any more information than that will cause some SJW leftie to get thier panties twisted, jump up and down, holler and scream, cry, start a few mass protests and riots, then blame you for triggering them.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will they wear genitalia hats?

I want to see genitalia hats!
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

raydar didn't mention a single word about skin color!
WHY would you assume that?
WHY is skin color so important to you?

"we went out to get them". Really?

Who did? The African slave traders and owners are all long dead. My ancestors didn't arrive in this country until 1910, and *legally* I might add. Neither my ancestors or I had any part in going "out to get them". I am very confident that raydar hasn't engaged in slave trading or owned any slaves, so WHO is this "we" you talk about?

Is it you and your friends that "went out to get them"?

You accuse others of "shallow thinking" but you *literally* (sic) wallow in it yourself.

Except racism is not over..

Black men are far more likely to be pulled over, searched, and wrongfully detained than white men. Jim Crow laws were not repealed until the 60s. Mandatory minimums unfairly punish black communities. Black men are more likely to see jail time for committing the same crimes as white men. Black men are more likely to be shot by the police. Black communities have worse schools and less economic opportunity than white communities of a similar income bracket. Black families are more likely to be split up by Child Protective Services due to stereotypes about violence. Having a black name gets you less call backs when you submit resumes for jobs.

The criminalization of black men is just the new Jim Crow(actually, its really old, Birth of a Nation style). Racism is justified under the "criminality" and "lack of personal responsibility" of black populations.

It’s all right to tell a man to lift himself by his own bootstraps, but it is cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Having a black name gets you less call backs when you submit resumes for jobs.

"A BLACK NAME"!!??

What name would that be?
Herman?
Martin?
Harriet?
Clarence?
Benjamin?
Colin?
Donna?

WHY do you stereotype black people ?

Good God, man. You already showed your hatred for the homeless!
What is wrong with you?

There is nothing more pathetic than someone trying to lecture us on racism while DEMONSTRATING their own racism and hatred at the same time!

"BLACK NAMES"...wow

Your bigotry is obvious!

..and by the way, you STILL haven't answered a single direct question I have asked. All you do is sidestep, deflect and show your racism and hatred.

It's really sad that there are still racist people like you in the world.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Crow laws were passed after the Civil War to impede the quest by the black community for economic and social equality - by Democrats.
According to FBI statistics, white men are more likely to be shot by police officers and more white men are killed by police officers.

I understand the point you are trying to make about racism in America in your post, but not all of your statements are factual.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-20-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For everyone saying that this is just "lefties being politically correct", its not. These stereotypes have real consequences, and are a major reason why more black and brown men are in jail.
Look at a study such as this. Black men are pulled over at MUCH higher rates, its a lot easier to go to jail for drug crime as a black man vs a white man. Additionally, immigrants do not commit more crime than native citizens, yet now we are blaming them for everything..

These racist portrayals of black/brown kids as criminals is exactly the kind of racism that still exists in society.

Dude, Hispanics and blacks, as the case is... actually do cause exponentially more crime than Asians and whites do in the United States, that's just a fact. I actually blame the Democrat party. The Democrat party has preyed on them, and segregated them as a separate class of people and tried to keep them dependent upon the Federal government. Democrats don't want "black and brown" people to succeed because if there were no victims in America, the Democrat party would become irrelevant.

I've never heard this stereotype before (aggressive homeless people?). But I will say that what is almost unilaterally true is that the overwhelming vast majority of homeless people are there because they suffer between one of two things (sometimes both at the same time)
- Chemical dependency (drugs / alcohol)
- Mental illness

Of course, Democrats try to push the stereotype that it's an innocent "brown or black" family who's fallen on hard times due to Republican policies and are now homeless.

I love how Democrats now say "brown or black"... ever since the Federal government started classifying "Hispanic" as a heritage, rather than a race, and nearly 30% of Hispanics in America suddenly started calling themselves white, the Democrats now have to further "victimize" the terminology.

Yes, Republicans hate brown and black people...

That's why it was white liberal Democrats that formed the KKK, passed all the Jim Crow and segregation laws, elected multiple KKK congressmen and former Grand Masters... interment camps, Eugenics, chemical testing on poor black people. I mean... the list goes on and on. It's so ridiculous that Democrats even have the balls to criticize Republicans when it's Democrats that put many of these people in the situation they're in, and continue to try to keep as many people as victims so they remain dependent upon the government.

Sad!

By the way, I'm Hispanic, so watch what you say or I'll call you a bigot.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-20-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is nothing wrong with being mindful of how your words will affect others. You however, seem quite incapable of doing so.

Can this be applied to yourself?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Do you lock the doors in your cars? Your home?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having BEEN in those shelters for 4 months, my observations are (ymmv in the USA)... About 25% were there because of a domestic situation. A few on medical supervision (need monitoring but not sick enough for a hospital or hospice). About 10% were fresh out of jail (its where they get dumped while they get on welfare and find a rooming housd). A few other assorted reasons, even low-cost cross country touring.

Those kinds are in and out in a matter of a few months.

But the rest, 50% or more ARE the chronic addictions and mental health that cant hold on to a job or a place. Some are so unable to handle responsibility that they cant even submit their monthly paperwork for welfare on their own.

Those ones WILL get agressive, especially if they smell money, drugs, or booze to be had.

Those are there for life, unless they get into a group home with care. They simply couldnt handle running even a bachelor apartment and if they tried to rent a room would be booted the 1st month.

Being in one is a real eye-opener. It does help teach how some can be helped, and some cant.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-20-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

That's why it was white liberal Democrats that formed the KKK, passed all the Jim Crow and segregation laws, elected multiple KKK congressmen and former Grand Masters... interment camps, Eugenics, chemical testing on poor black people. I mean... the list goes on and on.

Sad!

Isn't it amazing that it was a white Democrat president, Franklin Roosevelt, that ordered Japanese Americans into actual, honest to God, internment camps!?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Isn't it amazing that it was a white Democrat president, Franklin Roosevelt, that ordered Japanese Americans into actual, honest to God,internment camps!?

Isn't it amazing that a white Democrat woman, Margret Sanger, that Democrats celebrate her history and birthday, and call her the mother of abortion and Planned Parenthood, is the one that actually used to sterilize black women without them knowing it because she thought they were stupid and inferior to whites, or that she used to abort black babies and tell the mothers something went wrong, because again, she thought blacks were inferior? Does it ever make Democrat voters WONDER why the overwhelming vast majority of Planned Parenthoods are in black neighborhoods and ghettos, and how of the 1.4 million fetuses aborted in America every single year, 72% of them are black babies?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... The only reason they are even in this country is because we went out to get them

I did not "go out and get them"! I was not born, had no family even within 100 years of slavery, and Polish and Serbian heritage had no part in slave transportation or ownership. So Threedog, "we" did not go out and get them.

Sadly, 1.6% of whites owned blacks. But something like 28% of blacks owned blacks. Hmm? Stupid history. Always presenting itself. If only a party would work feverishly to change that history to suit your needs?

That is the most egregious statement made on this forum. If you cannot discern the difference between reality and make believe?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Go fsck yourself.

I'm pretty sure he's not a hard disk.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

Oh moron of asshattery, PFF is not a time travelling crime prevention hotline. It is impermissible to say they existed at all. There is no proof this story is even true. But you want to travel back in time decades to argue about line items that belong in a police report, as if they're valid things to use as a generalization of all people of a certain race; and then claim it's not racist to make such generalizations.

You sir, have run afoul of intellect.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Why don't you drop the pretentious act and stop attempting to control other people's speech.

MeM very clearly did NOT call *you* a name. You were not personally addressed and you know it.

Once again, the only problem is that HIS speech doesn't conform to YOUR politics so you continue to demand compliance.

Why don't you drop the pretentious act and stop attempting to control other peoples' speech.

I didn't say MEM called me specifically a name in his post. I said he was calling people names. Learn to read.

Once again, the only problem is that MY speech doesn't conform to YOUR politics, so you continue to demand compliance. Would really help if you would learn how to read and comprehend the English language though.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2017 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you drop the pretentious act and stop attempting to control other peoples' speech.

I didn't say MEM called me specifically a name in his post. I said he was calling people names. Learn to read.

Once again, the only problem is that MY speech doesn't conform to YOUR politics, so you continue to demand compliance. Would really help if you would learn how to read and comprehend the English language though.

Here is a little secret Dobey

I didn't give a **** about political correctness or who gets bent by my speech patterns or ideas in the 80s when it reared its ugly head.

And I dont give a **** now.

I've always lived by the ideal "if you dont like my face, you can kiss my ass instead"

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Here is a little secret Dobey

I didn't give a **** about political correctness or who gets bent by my speech patterns or ideas in the 80s when it reared its ugly head.

And I dont give a **** now.

I've always lived by the ideal "if you dont like my face, you can kiss my ass instead"

Here is a little secret MEM

I don't care about your precious hatred of whatever you think "political correctness" means. Hint: not being PC doesn't mean also being a raging lunatic and attacking everyone you disagree with in every statement you make, by calling names, and generally being an asshat.

The problem with your attitude, is it's not clear which end is your face, because they both look the same. Holes that spew crap.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a little secret MEM

I don't care about your precious hatred of whatever you think "political correctness" means. Hint: not being PC doesn't mean also being a raging lunatic and attacking everyone you disagree with in every statement you make, by calling names, and generally being an asshat.

The problem with your attitude, is it's not clear which end is your face, because they both look the same. Holes that spew crap.

The reason he is not banned is two fold. A lack of members that frequent this forum now, and he has at least two accounts going. If you notice, every ten days our little red bar moves more than one space during his first morning post. Not when other left leaning members post, but specifically when dobey does. It is not rocket science. That, and his repeated threats of not being able to be banned, along with the threats to those not seeing his atomic agenda. I know that the forum can be manipulated through code. I have watched it happen. Dobey claims this.

But, dobey thinks that he is free to do as he please hidden behind a screen name. Let us just say that Tony does his homework, and I know the name, address, and workplace of said dobey. I have had this information for about 3 weeks now. His threats and constant talk of punching us had me do a search. So, dobey, keep those threats running. There will be ramifications for your actions.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Cliff keeping him on due to increased traffic on his Forum?

Other than O/T, this Forum has been very slow.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
The reason he is not banned is two fold. A lack of members that frequent this forum now, and he has at least two accounts going. If you notice, every ten days our little red bar moves more than one space during his first morning post. Not when other left leaning members post, but specifically when dobey does. It is not rocket science. That, and his repeated threats of not being able to be banned, along with the threats to those not seeing his atomic agenda. I know that the forum can be manipulated through code. I have watched it happen. Dobey claims this.

But, dobey thinks that he is free to do as he please hidden behind a screen name. Let us just say that Tony does his homework, and I know the name, address, and workplace of said dobey. I have had this information for about 3 weeks now. His threats and constant talk of punching us had me do a search. So, dobey, keep those threats running. There will be ramifications for your actions.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I did not threaten anyone you illiterate fool. And here you are, threatening me. You are a coward.

None of what you said here is true.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Is Cliff keeping him on due to increased traffic on his Forum?

Other than O/T, this Forum has been very slow.

This I do not know.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I did not threaten anyone you illiterate fool. And here you are, threatening me. You are a coward.

None of what you said here is true.

I only copied and pasted what you wrote to me and this forum. If you think for one moment that I am a fool, then so be it. But, I have concern as to the threats written, and I followed through with seeking information on just who you are. You have years of threatening me personally, and include my Wife and Son. Judicial history has taught me how to conduct myself when it comes to information. It is up to you as to how you conduct yourself around me. The name calling and personal attacks are all acceptable. The attacks on persons are not.

Eh, I really do not care if you have multiple screen names. THAT I could be wrong. I will give that. I only had an IP to go on and a city when I started dobey. That, and your thread about your build.

Edit: "Coward"? Huh, I do not hide. Ever. I have a crap knee, I cannot run far. So, I learned to plant my feet. "Coward". Huh?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-21-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OH.
Please tell us the "traits of homeless people".
This should be most enlightening.

I do hope this isn't another one of your biased, bigoted, classist rants about unfortunate poor people who have nowhere else to enjoy an innocent drink except on a cold street corner. Poor scared homeless people who might have an "aggressive posture" and "scoping people out as they walk by" because they have been repeatedly victimized by people like you.

Yup homeless look you over as they have been beaten to inch of their lives, by people walking by..
3 dog is everything he claims to hate.. sadly much of my race is this way..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock