Started on: 01-06-2017 11:50 PM
Replies: 6 (274 views)
Last post by: spark1 on 01-07-2017 10:16 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://refusefascism.org/events/
Refuse Fascism, HUH ?

Somebody in the US want to have some fun with them ? Post an "event" on their site. Something to make them pull out even more Prep-H.

I dunno...."Brown Shirt Convention"...."Trump Klux Klan rally".....something interesting to make sure all the play-doh and coloring books in those safe spaces dont go to waste.

(Yep--I'm an A-Hole. But I'm good at it. )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah just post something like "Are you tired of the useless ranting on Fascism you see on TV and Social Media? Do you want to actually do something to combat it that matters? If so just call (911)282-6549...."

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 01-06-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
(Yep--I'm an A-Hole. But I'm good at it. )

Upcoming Events

Austin, TX Sanctuary in the Streets Training Direct Actions of Resistance
January 7 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 14311 Wells Port Dr
Austin, TX 78728 United States

With a new administration that is fueled by hate and ready to attack basic human rights of individuals and marginalized communities, Grassroots Leadership, ICE out of Austin, and the Austin Sanctuary Network have concluded that we MUST prepare for the incoming administration by actively building blocks of resistance through direct action and organizing. We will be hosting direct action trainings to create what we are calling Sanctuary in the Streets. We will build sanctuary networks around central Texas to push forward creating spaces of resistance against the upcoming administration’s deportation plans. We also want folks to take these skills and these abilities to struggle with communities that will be most affected by these policies.

Register now for the first training open to the public on January 7th, 2017, from 9am-1pm at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church.

You can also contact Bethany Carson (bcarson@grassrootsleadership.org) or Steve Landsman (stevelandsman1@gmail.com) with questions or to register for the training.

http://grassrootsleadership...ary-streets-training

Gee, I think I might register. I have always wanted to be a "double ougt spy". Just like Jethro Bodine.

I wonder if I can register onlie ? I can try.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when will we elect the first BLACK President.

Would a transgendered candidate qualify as the first female president.

Post that and see what happens.......
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oregon can make the proud claim to have the first acknowledged bisexual Governor.

So a transsexual is not far out of the realm here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock