Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Good news.This Catholic priest in Italy is not a pedophile.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Good news.This Catholic priest in Italy is not a pedophile. by rinselberg
Started on: 01-03-2017 11:24 PM
Replies: 21 (645 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-17-2017 06:44 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh... I'm not trying to get on the wrong side here of any of Pennock's Catholic members. As I said just the other day, on another thread that I started, any kind of "behaving badly by nominally upright persons, especially persons with offices or prestigious positions in society" tends to put a little extra "zip" into my day. Here's that kind of story from today's news reports:

By Heat Street Staff | 6:05 am, January 3, 2017

An Italian priest is under police investigation for allegedly organizing and filming sex parties in the rectory of his church and acting as a pimp to some of his 15 lovers.

Fr Andrea Contin, a parish priest in Padua, northern Italy (pictured) is suspected of living off immoral earnings and psychological violence.

According to reports, the 48-year-old Catholic priest apparently organized the orgies on the premises of San Lorenzo church, where he is based.

Sex toys and some of the videos he made have been seized after three women parishioners complained.

It is claimed that he concealed the home-made **** films in covers bearing the names of popes.

It has also been suggested that Fr Contin “farmed out” some of his lovers on wife-swapping websites and took female friends to stay at a naturist and swingers’ resort in Cap d’Agde on the southern French coast.

<SNIP>

There are three more salacious paragraphs in the full report from "Heat Street"
http://heatst.com/life/pari...filming-sex-parties/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-03-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:Good news.This Catholic priest in Italy is not a pedophile.

Huh, that's weird!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Oh... I'm not trying to get on the wrong side here of any of Pennock's Catholic members. As I said just the other day, on another thread that I started, any kind of "behaving badly by nominally upright persons, especially persons with offices or prestigious positions in society" tends to put a little extra "zip" into my day. Here's that kind of story from today's news reports:

The Catholic church is a quasi government. If individual Catholics want to be offended or try and defend the organization at large I say go for it.
When you look at them as a government they aren't so bad at all.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I said just the other day, on another thread that I started, any kind of "behaving badly by nominally upright persons, especially persons with offices or prestigious positions in society" tends to put a little extra "zip" into my day. [/URL]

The fact that Mohammed *was* a pedophile AND codified it into the Koran obviously puts a LOT more "extra zip into your day" then......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-04-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect that it might be precisely that "zip"(?) that serves as the raison d'être of mrinselberg.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I suspect that it might be precisely that "zip"(?) that serves as the raison d'être of mrinselberg.

It is probably the fact that Akbar Bin-Shadeball is this forum's official *islamo-pimp* that he feels that special "zip" in the instance he chose.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-04-2017).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Constant negativity to Rinse is now passed boring to tiring.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Constant negativity to Rinse is now passed boring to tiring.

UNLIKE THE RIGHTWING HERE
WHO NEVER COMPLAIN
AND ARE ALWAYS CHEERFUL ?

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judges in Arkansas
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...a-deals-for-sex.html

Click to show
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay!
My, oh my, what a wonderful day!

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310—Aisha reported: Allah’s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311—Aisha reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, you just laid out five quotations, but not any from the Qur'an itself. So it's all just "second hand".

I got into this same discussion here, quite some time ago, on a thread that was started by maryjane:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/114850.html

I won't have anything to do with Muslims that believe that their Prophet and his "bio" is giving them the green light for using, abusing or marrying with girls that are way too young by Western standards.

What Muslims does that leave, unsullied by this underage girls crap? Well, these Muslims, for starters. Posted on the day before New Year's Eve.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/118776.html#p36

"You have your experts. I have mine."

What's behind this "Pedophile Prophet" binge that you are on here? I haven't posted anything really crazy in the last few weeks. Not like this one, from some ways back. I think of it as setting the bar so high that I do not expect to surpass it or equal it. It will be the "one they will remember me by." The apex of my career.

I was inspired by those illuminated manuscripts from the medieval monks:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/115585.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-06-2017).]

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What no Fiero's to bondo scoops on?

Don't feed the troll.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I won't have anything to do with Muslims that believe that their Prophet and his "bio" is giving them the green light for using, abusing or marrying with girls that are way too young by Western standards.

So then it's just hating and killing Jews, killing or subjugating non-muslims, subjugation of women and killing homosexuals, (all very very much codified in the text of the Koran)
Those are the things that give an islamo-pimp like you your "zip ah dee doo dah"?

Uh, you just laid out five quotations, but not any from the Qur'an itself. So it's all just "second hand".

What BLASPHEMY you speak Akbar Bin-Shadeball !!
You dare DENY the truth of the Hadith and Sira ?!!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-07-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
What BLASPHEMY you speak Akbar Bin-Shadeball !!
You dare DENY the truth of the Hadith and Sira ?!!

When "you" put on "your" Islamic thinking cap, "you" realize that the Qur'an alone is Revealed text.

I can find online where there are discussions about whether this or that part of the Sunnah is to be accepted as the Islamic truth, or discounted as a biased or inaccurate passage or chapter within the totality of the texts that have come down to "us" today, that comprises the Sunnah.

Oxford Islamic Studies Online has a brief section on the Hadith and the Sunnah:
http://www.oxfordislamicstu...rticle/opr/t243/e332

But I really came online here to sing (as best as I can) "My, oh my, what a wonderful day..."

Buddhist monk caught hiding millions of meth pills in Myanmar (Burma) monastery
http://www.foxnews.com/worl...ls-in-monastery.html

When the 'boys' deliver our pills,
It really helps us pay the bills

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-06-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can find online...

But I really came online here to sing...

...and islamo-pimp

( including your cute, but very obvious, evasion of anything about the codified anti-Semitism )

You're really "on a roll" Ronald. Along with your constant pimping *for* muslims, you have now attacked Catholic priests, Buddhist monks and publically revealed your sick urine fetish.

I'll bet you're a big hit at parties out there in Sunnyvale.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll bet you're a bit hit at parties out there in Sunnyvale.

He may be more popular in Sunni-vale.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

He may be more popular in Sunni-vale.

Well played sir....well played.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and islamo-pimp

( including your cute, but very obvious, evasion of anything about the codified anti-Semitism )

You're really "on a roll" Ronald. Along with your constant pimping *for* muslims, you have now attacked Catholic priests, Buddhist monks and publically revealed your sick urine fetish.

I'll bet you're a big hit at parties out there in Sunnyvale.

No, I do not evade that when anyone goes around the world and adds up every Muslim who harbors a malevolent hatred for Jewish people and for Judaism, that it comes to a woefully large summation. I do not evade that there is considerable anti-Jewish "content" among all of the writings and speeches and personalities that are comprised by Islam.

I post (when I see an opportunity) about the realities that show me that this is not universal; not a hatred towards Judaism and its people that is harbored by every Muslim, and---the way that certain Muslims see it--this anti-Jewish anti-Semitism in the current day is not an authentic precept of Islam.

Not an authentic precept of Islam, but a misconception that has arisen among people--including many misinformed or under-informed Muslims--who read parts of the Qur'an, without coming to an understanding of the contextual aspects of the Qur'an; especially, the distinctions between passages of the Qur'an that are part of its historical narrative--a record of specific events during the life of the Prophet--versus passages of the Qur'an that are injunctive, or incumbent upon what Muslims are guided to believe and to affirm with the lives that they are living today.

I have not attacked Catholicism or Buddhism. I have not attacked Catholic priests or Buddhist monks (in general). No one who is being reasonable could seriously take that seriously. Seriously.

If it were otherwise, then Jimmy Fallon, Seth Myers and a host of other TV and media comics ought to be part of the same "perp walk", right alongside of little old me. All of us in handcuffs. All of us changed with "hate speech" towards people of faith. And that ain't gonna happen.

Not that I fancy myself a celebrity like Jimmy Fallon, or Seth Myers; etc. That I do not.

Now, as for what was just described as my "sick urine fetish"... ha ha ha.

Let the word go forth from this time and place, that after the recent media reports about a document with anecdotal references to "something" about Donald Trump allegedly having an episode in a Moscow hotel room that involved "ladies of the night" and urination, I encountered a new media report with a teaser or headline that was clever, and I posted it because I have a high regard for cleverness in word play.

I posted it in a thread where this document (about Trump) was already part of the discussion.

I believe it was "Trump: Urine-sane If You Think I Let Prostitutes Pee On Me". From dailywire(.com).

What to make of that?

I like to share. So, I think, does everyone else who posts on this forum. What other reason does any of us have, when you get down to the very bottom of it? (Posting online.)

So, I have a "sick urine fetish"..?

No, that's just the 'randye' going nuts (for about the 1000th time) about one of my posts. And one of my smaller posts, at that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-10-2017).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by the OP Title:

Good news.This Catholic priest in Italy is not a pedophile

Because only when a priest "has sex with women" then it is news worthy
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An ex-convict, who has a Jewish background, has just been sentenced to 30 years in prison for setting fire to a Florida mosque that is known to have been attended on occasion by the infamous Orlando "Pulse" night club murderer.

After apologizing for his misdeeds in court, Joseph Schreiber was thanked (verbally) by mosque member Mohammad Malik, who had this to say after the proceedings were concluded:

"In the Islamic faith and in all faiths, we believe that God is merciful and just as we want to be forgiven by Him we should also forgive," Malik said after the hearing. "I believe he [Schreiber] was misled. Misled by fear mongering, misled by false information" about Islam. He said the "bright spot" of the fire is that the local Jewish and Islamic communities are now communicating.

Rabbi Bruce Benson, who leads a local Reform synagogue, said he has been meeting with Schreiber on a regular basis. The Rabbi believes that Schreiber is now remorseful for having set fire to the mosque, and for a series of anti-Muslim anti-Islamic messages that Schreiber posted on Facebook . The Rabbi said he [thinks] Schreiber subconsciously set the fire just before midnight because [Schreiber believed that] no one would be there [in the mosque, at that hour].

The full report from NBC Miami is online:
http://www.nbcmiami.com/new...-Fire-412926243.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it's fair to say that law enforcement officers have sometimes been described as belonging to a kind of "priesthood".

Recently, security cameras captured some inspirational moments that transpired inside of a jail facility in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.

There's no audio.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, SELECT THUMBNAIL IMAGE TO RECEIVE AN UPDATED SITREP

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-18-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock