Started on: 12-15-2016 05:33 PM
Replies: 10 (384 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 12-20-2016 04:41 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wifes cat, passed I'll miss the little thing, but the wife is a mess..

She's off to pet heaven..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, animals. Gotta love them. Sorry.
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The beginning & the end is the one condition every living creature shares.
But that means little to a broken heart.

My deepest sympathies.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-15-2016).]

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.
"The trouble with love, is that people live too long and pets don't live long enough." ~unknown author~

[This message has been edited by viperine (edited 12-15-2016).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear. My condolences. We can only love them while they are here, that is the best we can do.
People have different takes on it, how long to wait, etc.
But for me adopting another, saving from the pound, is a good way to honor them.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't consider any of my pets as a "child", but then I don't get too attached to pets.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, a cat. I got you beat. I loved my pets but, nothing like a people.
Why have the cat if not to love it? I am sure that I would get another one. When my last chicken died, I decided it was time for a new experience and went actively seeking a wife. Not that it is just me and my wife, I am pretty sure that I will get a couple chickens again. I am waiting until we get settled into the new house, that we have not really strated shopping for.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2016 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

I didn't consider any of my pets as a "child", but then I don't get too attached to pets.

Wife can't have kids so her cat was treated like a child.. by her..

I thought it was cute,, but she was/is really upset..
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im a big cat/dog person (more cats these days)...

When i was little and lost a pet, my mom would always tell me my Cat "went over the rainbow bridge", and will be waiting for me, along with all my other pets, when my time comes.. I know she just told me that to make me feel better as a kid, but its a nice idea..

My cats are like my kids too, part of the family like everyone else. So i know how she feels.

Tell your wife im sorry for her loss..

Best thing to do is grieve the loss for a few weeks, then get another cat right away..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
her parents called for something else, Like normal they forgot to pack something and need one of us to go get it and mail it to them..
After my wife got done talking with them, I got the phone, as her dad had a question on their new ford.. and while my wife was out on breezeway having a smoke (not allowed to smoke in house)
I asked how she was with the pets before.. and told it'll be a month or so.. and then one day will come home without warning with another..
I think because the other pets, died from natural things and just didn't wake up..
and that this one, was at the vet. and she was petting the cat as they gave it the shot and she was talking to and petting the cat as it slowly got weak and then went to sleep. is what really shook her to the core..
I don't think I could have done that.. and I was a no body to the cat, unless it wanted food and wife was not home.. only time it was inviting was when wife was away for a week and 3 days in it decided it roll into a ball on my lap.. had to snap a photo of that as the wife would never have believed it.. lol.
but even so, I don't think I could've watched them put it to sleep..
The dog we had when a kid, had to be put to sleep but we didn't really understand it.. other than my mother putting foot down that there will be no more pets.. So I only had 1 growing up..
wifes had 8 cats and a dog.. but this was the first one SHe had to take to the vet and then watch it slowly pass..
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock