Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Watch: How Liberals React When Asked to House An Illegal Immigrant Child In Their Hom

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Watch: How Liberals React When Asked to House An Illegal Immigrant Child In Their Hom by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 03-30-2016 08:13 PM
Replies: 7 (273 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 03-31-2016 06:04 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2016 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BWAHAHAHAHA !!

Like ya didnt see THAT coming.

http://www.shtfplan.com/hea...their-homes_08022014
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a puzzler for ya'. How do more or less habitual "liberal" bashers react during this scenario?

Liberal basher
If you "libs" like immigrants and conflict refugees (asylum recipients) so much, why aren't you first in line to house one or more in the residence(s) that you own?

The proverbial "libtard"
Uh, it's not like the government is forcing you to step up and house any yourself... unless you are already a landlord that is subject to the anti-discrimiination laws and codes that regulate the housing and apartment rental marketplace.

Abilify, anyone?

I don't mind admitting that I am on a daily regimen of psychotropic prescription meds. I've cycled through various combinations for more than a decade. Down to just two, and at the lower end of the daily amounts (dosage). I think it raised my "IQ" by a good 15 or 20 points, compared to where I was before.

I don't want to barge in (uninvited) into what drives your "angst", but having read many of your O/T topic messages and post replies over the last several years, I am not inclined to think that MEM-world would suddenly become remarkably more serene and "rosier" after I used a magic wand to make all of the liberals [or so-called "liberals"] and the "muzzles" go away. I think the source(s) of your angst reside elsewhere, and include a number of unprocessed or unanalyzed experiences from your recent and more distant past.

OK, Sigmund Freud time is over. I think I just "let go" like this because several hours ago I was on the phone with one of (what passes for) my "friends", and he went into his habitual rant mode. Hardly unexpected. His boogeymen are more likely to be found among the DMV Smog Nazis, Junk Science wackos at the EPA and the den of thieves known as the Internal Revenue Service, which are perhaps not your most frequent complaints, but for a moment, I was thinking that maybe you had somehow discovered my telephone number...

OK, I really never had that thought.

Chive On. It takes "all" kinds to make a lively online discussion forum.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You nailed a lot of it...I have a CRAPLOAD of personal experience, and extremely heavy personal losses caused DIRECTLY by interaction with large numbers (disproportionately large, when measured again general demographics) of "imer-grunts" or "minorities" or whatever the P-C word of the day is so I do have an interest in being against them.

Muzzies--As I've said before, I grew up until about age 6 or 7 with a very strict old-world-catholic grandmother, and basically said "no" to having ANY religion forced up my butt at about age 8-9 or so, and have been at war with the world over it for the past 40 years and that's just what I am personalty-wise. NOT the sort of guy you want to try to negotiate with or ague with when I say "no"--Its kinds like that old wrestling with the pig thing, sooner or later you will realize the pig likes the fight. Muzzies are just the current irritant (and biggest threat) but any other group that tried to force a belief/ life system on me would get exactly the same response. Fortunately, the rest of them don't run around cutting the heads off of unbelievers.

Lib-tards, same as the religion thing. I just naturally back-lashed against political correctness and liberalism in my teens when I 1st read Ayn Rand and basically have been slightly right of Atilla the Hun my entire adult life. Couple that with the tech career from 04-2013 and shear level of human stupidity, demanding entitlement attitude and all the "typical liberal-type" rhetoric and arguments you hear from these people and patience with them DOES wear thin (back to that "no" for an answer thing.). Besides that, the experiment above is probably the BEST example I've ever seen about how free they are with YOUR stuff and money---their own, not so much so.

LOL, I spent 9 years not going to work, it was going to war is the only way to describe it. I even used to tell one sales guy I was going to start carrying and implement a 3-strikes rule. I say "no" once for free, if I have to say it again its a kneecap. a 3rd time its a gut-shot, and the 4th means you are too stupid to be allowed to live, time for the forehead.....it didn't work, they don't know the meaning of the words "shut up"--and they don't GIVE up, either. Like I've said here before I have one former customer (Arab) who is STILL trying to collect a refund out of my personal wallet since 2007, he just ain't gonna accept I'm not paying, employees are NOT personally responsible for the employers debts or business practices in this country and I really DON'T GIVE A DAMN how things are done in the middle east. He wanted to move here, then he does things OUR way.

Actually, its the same with the females too--I do a fair bit of dating, and have a lot of fun with it, but haven't been in a real relationship since 2011. AND, never intend to again. I've spent basically my entire life dealing with females/ feminists (including my own mother) who have the attitude they are running the show and men are going to do as they are told, and the wymenz ARE going to get their own way one way or another. NOT around me they wont. I just wont put up with it and as soon as they start showing that trait, its time for "NEXT".I wear the pants in my life, not them....and they ALL start showing that characteristic sooner or later, some just take a little longer than others. Must be something in the chromosomes or something

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-30-2016).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one common denominator with all that.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to add, my "serine and rosy" is yet another casualty of my little war.... That life exists on a gravel road, with a shop to cry for a pony or 3 running around and a quit coffee watching the deer on a Sunday dawn.

Unfortunately, THAT is not a cheap way to live if you like steak and beer, so ya gotta have a job.

Sleep eats up 6 hours a day, commuting another 1.5. Chores around the house and animals is another 3...somtimes, play catchup on the weekends. That leaves 13.5 free. Shave shower **** is .5, eating is another 1 and the job is minimum 13....and ya havent even started on the unexpected, broken stuff to fix or girlfriend time. Oh, toss an oil change or 3 in there too

Whats the daily time deficit up to so far ? Then toss in trying to build a Fiero....oh and all the kids friends think you are cheufer plus computer fix it guy.

Honestly Rinse...its a damn miracle rossie lasted as long as it did after getting mixed up in the food industry.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

There is one common denominator with all that.

Touche'!

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the only remarkable thing about the video and its objective is that liberals WILL use their heads when it gets personal.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock