Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  HowTo: Sending me nasty emails. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
HowTo: Sending me nasty emails. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 12-21-2010 09:36 PM
Replies: 49 (2553 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 01-18-2024 01:43 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picture them being with a Tearie Dearie Doll more than a GI Joe. That doll fits their character better.
IP: Logged
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So if I were to send you hate mail but end it with "I love you" that would make it not hate mail, right?
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap. I just now saw this thread.
I was so busted, and didn't even know it.

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw this too. How did I miss it? Cliff, you should write a book on this subject. It would be a pretty good comedy.
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I haven't read anything that good in a long time !! it seems your little forum is not as little as I remember it (@ my age(76) and health. I'm lucky if I remember to unzip when I go in the John). I am going to leave all the things that I love about this forum and become just another ex-member after I sell my 88 Fiero with a supercharged 3800 and 4 speed automatic(new engine/rebuilt trans.) and my 87 that has about 800hp(Turbo/383 chevy). I have over $100,000 invested in this car that was put together by Jon Lagler (Rockcrawl). At one time I wanted to have the fastest street legal Fiero in the country.Now I'll be happy to just not lose any more money than necessary. I have tried to make friends with some of the people I didn't get along with.I have not ,to this point,been very successful.so let me take this opportunity to say......We fought like hell among ourselves sometimes,but if help was needed,we got or gave it.If anyone wants more on these cars call 8564695070 before11PM EDST.

------------------
Question my ability,question my intelligence,never question my integrity!

87drivetrain http://fieroaddiction.com/SBCTa.html

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw this thread now too!!! And it's 7 years after he posted it! Man I feel dumb...
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, I just discovered this thread. It's priceless.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I took a long sweep around Asia to try to lose my mind, I mean, my depression but thus far, it hasn't worked so in a month or so (unless I find a teaching job in a little known republic in the South Pacific), I'll go to Europe and spend most of my smaller stash of savings. One of my stops and visits will be Amsterdam. My wife and I visited your neck of the woods twice or maybe even more. We both liked it especially the Rijksmuseum and the ladies in the windows. Not necessarily in that order and window ladies. But my wife passed away last June 4 and I am in free fall and need a direction to follow. Grief is hell. I'll rent a car and visit old haunts and look for my mind.

I have friends in France, Belgium, Spain and Germany and I hope to couch surf with them (not literally [i][/i]with them but I hope to stay until I begin to smell like an Ami). If you still have your Fiero and you need some amateur mechanic assistance, I'll give a hand to you while I am there and since I am a self appointed electronics genius, I can help you with electrical things in your car. My wife and I went to Keukenhof gardens and I want to visit this coming spring and ride a bike again--the same as when I lived in Germany.

Watch out for a short old guy with white hair and a lost look on his face and that should be me. I think I'll be ready to go in late winter or early spring if I don't have to become a teach-er. I promise to not send you nasty emails despite my strong desire to do so. Now I am waiting for your reply. It is only 4am in Holland-Netherlands and I expect a reply. (I'll read your return email when it arrives--just kidding a little)

Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy new year!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2020 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to post a funny response here, but your 12-point checklist item for sending a nasty e-mail is too overwhelming... so I'm giving up.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay... How "telling" is it that this is the first time I ever read this thread?

Top of the... evening, Cliff!
And hello to all my other Fiero-obsessed friends.

And, for the record, I've never called anyone a "toad licking monkey waxer."
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock