Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  So, why did Thunderstruck GT get voted off of the island? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
So, why did Thunderstruck GT get voted off of the island? by carnut122
Started on: 01-24-2016 09:25 PM
Replies: 56 (1154 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-02-2016 03:22 AM
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I searched OT and couldn't figure out who he offended so badly. Can somebody give me a hint?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I completely missed that. He seemed like a pretty good guy to me.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any Links?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"any links?"
He seemed pretty polite and cordial here, as political threads go.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/115006.html
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With over 1000 posts in 2.5 months, maybe he was picked up as a spammer.....or people just gave him a bunch of negatives because he was all OVER this forum like a fly on you know what.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-24-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it had more to do with this thread than any of his other posts.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096315.html

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I think it had more to do with this thread than any of his other posts.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096315.html

Thats interesting if he was banned for that thread.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just read that for the first tie and really don't see why he would get banned from comment he made in that thread but..Well, he did call old people "blue hairs" which I thought was kinda funny--and I know all about old and gray..
<----------
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surely there was more to his ban that that.....after all, just look at the bravo sierra spewed in another thread regarding reproduction gt taillights. I don't get it.....
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to admit, I don't get this one either. I noticed he was banned when looking at a OT topic here. I read through it thinking "Well he seems cordial enough in this thread". Reading the linked thread through, he might have been a little rougher but not enough I would have thought a ban would result. I've seen a lot harsher posts intentionally intending to stir the pot and those people are still here.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
I've seen a lot harsher posts intentionally intending to stir the pot and those people are still here.

Yup.

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

That ^ ^ ^ guy is full of himself.

There are a lot more "new" '88 GT's out there than people think.

But they are almost all at that price range or more.

This thread just made things very clear to me.

It is apparent to me why you don't see too many NOS parts or too many higher quality cars available in The Mall. People here won't spend money.

Then when parts and cars end up on Ebay, at a swap meet or a credible auction the ones that won't pay complain and attempt to devalue.

At least there are a few here that get it.

And for the record, I never said that the Fiero would be a $60,000.00 car, if I could predict that, I'd buy more lottery tickets. However, whether or not a few here want to believe it, I have seen some '88 GT's sell in the $30's. You want to deny it, that's your prerogative, it's a free country and I really don't give a damn because I don't live my life based on what someone else thinks.

What I do know is that I've done pretty damn good over the years with my car collection. I'm proud to say that I've owned some fairly interesting vehicles and probably made money on almost all. The only time I have lost any money was on customs or modified vehicles due to the fact that they are a "personal preference" type vehicles, you either love 'em or you don't. Unless your name is Foose or Ring or Kindig or Trepanier or some other big name, you can expect 20 to 50 cents on your dollar when one sells anything modified. It is what it is.

I really think me and hyperv6 are on the same page with only minor differences in our thinking.

Seriously!?!?

How long have you been playing with old cars? How many do you have? How many have you had? What were they?

Anytime you want to compare notes I'm ready.

I would also like you to post where I said I wanted to make money on my custom bike. Fact is I still have it and it is not for sale.

Just because I joined in 10/15 you're going to stereotype. I didn't realize this was your website.

Grow up and STFU! I'm tired of your 38k digs at me. The cars have done it and they will continue to do it when they are new or extremely low mileage examples. Why not? Because you deem it not to be?

The people are out there and have been. Just because you keep your eyes closed to what is going on in the real car world, constantly insist on devaluing what you have and won't spend a dime due to a "fixed income" doesn't mean that is what goes on in the real car world.

Here's a newsflash..... Anyone that has ever earned a buck for a living is on a "fixed income". I've never seen more money in my paycheck "just because" and I've never seen anybody give me more money for something I was selling "just because" so I guess you could say that I'm on a "fixed income" just like everyone including you.

Frankly, I don't know what your agenda is with trying to devalue these cars.

Are you a UAW/GM employee? You act exactly like my brother-in-law.

He works at the Tonawanda Engine Plant and he's an ass.

Other threads he was also the end all do all, know it all as well and tried to call everyone here who didn't agree with him ass holes and more.

Steve

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen so much worse here that this would be considered kindergarten play.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/137136.html

Yep he really didn't have any credit built up to back up his mouth it seems.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, that was pretty excessive....but still not much worse than a lot of others.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kinda hard to see how disagreeing with dobey would get him banned, seeing dobey's rating bar.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Kinda hard to see how disagreeing with dobey would get him banned, seeing dobey's rating bar.

**** dobey.

What? I don't like the guy. He is a condescending ******* . I am just an ******* .

Childish games people play. Sad, Thunderstruck had a thread going about a piece of Fiero history. I enjoyed reading it. Anything written by dobey, not so much.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems folks get away with more when they do it in OT, than when they do it in General or tech.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-25-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I post quite a bit in OT. I *shudder* to think what my bar may look like...
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Seems folks get away with more when they do it in OT, than when they do it in General or tech.

"get away with"..
Here in OT, hopefully most have adopted the stance that a differing opinion is not just cause for issuing a neg, just as an agreeing opinion is not of itself, a just cause for issuing a positive rating. I suspect it does happen, but not nearly as much as it did a few years ago.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So it seems that, in addition to cakes, flags and team mascots, people can be deeply offended by engines.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So it seems that, in addition to cakes, flags and team mascots, people can be deeply offended by engines.

OK, just what is that supposed to mean?

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

It seems to me that many people take deep offense at inconsequential things. They will argue intensely about meaningless topics, to include someone's choice of engine. Who cares?

warning - NSFW: language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjkOQlHrUC0
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19460 posts
Member since Mar 2009
There is a local news story here that has been going on now for four days. Some HS girls took a group photo where their T-shirts spelled out an offensive word. It wasn't very nice, but the news people are talking about it as if the kids had committed mass murder. Some are even calling for the termination of the school principal. I'm sick of everyone being offended by everything. I guess you could say that I'm offended. I guess I'll STFU now.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said something in another thread in tech and had another newbie throw hissy fit.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/137259.html

It was a fkn joke and he got all bent out of shape and to this point in time has never said if he smelled the trany fluid.

people sometimes are strange.

Steve
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I post quite a bit in OT. I *shudder* to think what my bar may look like...

You haven't gotten enough ratings to show up, so I wouldn't worry about it. I post exclusively in O/T (when I do post... which is rarely these days), and my ratings bar is... well, not excellent, but I'm an ******* .
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2016 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Here in OT, hopefully most have adopted the stance that a differing opinion is not just cause for issuing a neg,...

But it IS just cause for taking the conversation into personal attacks.
I seen it myself.
I even seen it supported.

I still would like to see the ability of the thread starter to ban anyone he chooses from his thread (or threads).
Then the banned poster would start a thread of his own about the thread he was banned from, and ban that thread starter.
Eventually, it would be a ghost town.

Or, we could just all act like well-behaved rational adults.
No insults, no accusations, no personal attacks.

"I disagree" and than state your reasons should be enough...

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

But it IS just cause for taking the conversation into personal attacks.
I seen it myself.
I even seen it supported.

I still would like to see the ability of the thread starter to ban anyone he chooses from his thread (or threads).
Then the banned poster would start a thread of his own about the thread he was banned from, and ban that thread starter.
Eventually, it would be a ghost town.

"I disagree" and than state your reasons should be enough...

Oh he will end up on real Fiero tech and be right at home with those guys. And probably get band there as well if he disagrees with numbnuts. But you could read it there just for the Fiero history of his car.

Steve
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Aw, come on! Where's the fun in that?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

This is typical of you!!!!!!!!!!!

You know exactly what that means.!!
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aw, come on! Where's the fun in that?

NO SHT !
Ain't that what makes this place fun?

Hell if we can't make fun of ourselves and others what the hell fun is that?

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-25-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, actually, I thought you were rude. Here we have someone who may be new to cars/Fiero and you went off on him. I didn't neg you or anything, but I thought your attitude was not helpful and your tone was condescending... FYI. I know you don't care, though.

I said something in another thread in tech and had another newbie throw hissy fit.

It was a fkn joke and he got all bent out of shape and to this point in time has never said if he smelled the trany fluid.

Steve

carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve

I almost quoted your last line in your last post in that thread. Then I was going to suggest that he could spend the money on some Bill Cosby Comedy albums, but I didn't want him to go over the top.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004
I read all of the links and I still don't see how Thunderstruck GT got banned. They must get their panties in quite a wad in the Tech section. I'll have to remember to stay out of Northstar threads.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Steve, actually, I thought you were rude. Here we have someone who may be new to cars/Fiero and you went off on him. I didn't neg you or anything, but I thought your attitude was not helpful and your tone was condescending... FYI. I know you don't care, though.

You thought that was rude? How long have you known me on here, because from me, that ain't rude, now is it, I gave him absolutely correct info on how to help him diagnose his problem, something many people even on here don't know to do as a test to see the condition of their trany.

I made a joke, from an old Bill Cosby comedy album from the 70s, when Patrick heard that he was more insulted that the joke came from Bill than the fact that I had said it to the OP, besides it had a winking smiley showing that it was a joke.

Hell even Patrick said that it did have a smiley after it, it was in jest, a joke. I even explained that to him after, not apologize but explained why I posted it and that it was a joke, something tells me he is one of those holeyer than thou people who can't take a joke.

I made no jokes about this thunderhumper or WTF ever his name was, I stated facts and never rated him one way or the other. I am always late to the show when someone gets band. Even my own banning.

Steve

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

I've seen a lot harsher posts intentionally intending to stir the pot and those people are still here.

Like the one started to attack me, he got ALOT of pluses for it, I got negs, before I even had a chance to post a response.
Posted just to stir the pot and he got praised for it.

But I still don't see why Thunderstruck GT got banned, I only came into O/T to find out why as most all bans happen here.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems to me that many people take deep offense at inconsequential things. They will argue intensely about meaningless topics, to include someone's choice of engine. Who cares?

warning - NSFW: language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjkOQlHrUC0

Obviously, I failed in my attempt to be funny in my first response or question to you. Shame on me.

But now after that video, I may need therapy. I'm a sensitive sort of dude.

You should of seen the collection of upgraded Fieros I used to own. All Formulas, all with bigger engines.
Gotta go now and make that appointment with my life coach.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you forget is that not everyone is older than the hills and has worked with cars their entire lives. Some people are new to vehicles... Fieros. There are a lot of people that don't know how to do basic work on vehicles and not everyone knows you and your "humor". From the prospective of fresh eyes, your help came across as rude and condescending (in that post). Take it or leave it, do what you wish. As I said, I didn't neg you, but I thought you would like feedback, that not everyone understands you.

You thought that was rude? How long have you known me on here, because from me, that ain't rude, now is it, I gave him absolutely correct info on how to help him diagnose his problem, something many people even on here don't know to do as a test to see the condition of their trany.

Steve

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

What you forget is that not everyone is older than the hills and has worked with cars their entire lives. Some people are new to vehicles... Fieros. There are a lot of people that don't know how to do basic work on vehicles and not everyone knows you and your "humor". From the prospective of fresh eyes, your help came across as rude and condescending (in that post). Take it or leave it, do what you wish. As I said, I didn't neg you, but I thought you would like feedback, that not everyone understands you.

Not everyone understands me, are you serious?

This person who just got band wanted to compare Notes about our individual work history and cars restored. Yet after I post just some of mine he said nothing. So to me he sounded like a used car dealer doing what they do, sell cars for way more than they are worth with a rubber band guarantee. Puffing the car as Judge Judy would say. I hate that show and her basic stupidity about cars, Medical Marijuana and a lot more, But some people think she is still a real judge, hell some think she is a supreme court justice. I hate that show but the wife and kid love it and watch it every night.

But that's off topic, it seems I also picked up some negs from that thread by some of those who had me as pos before because my numbers of ratings hasn't changed, just the direction of my ratings bar arrow. Not that I care or ever have what my ratings bar is.

Remember when I first joined after I had my stroke ? I was angry at the world and it showed in my posts, remember how Nick and I would go off at each other and now we are good friends and talk at least every few weeks. I couldn't write a sentence without repeating myself not to mention my sentence structure was never punctuated properly. A real problem for many here about me that took years for many here to accept that I was not some 12 year old.

This place has become just like the rest of the country, you can't say that it hurts my feelings. So I will neg you. So be it if I am that bad vote to kick me off the island as well, but then you will loose a member with a lot of knowledge about these and many other cars and subjects.

If you can't take a little good natured ribbing about something then maybe you should wonder why you are here, it is a car forum with a few good members, lets be honest the majority are people who know very little about cars. Some never knew that the best way to check for a trany issue is to Smell the fluid, not just look at it and check the level.

Many people don't know that you have to do a wet and dry compression test to narrow down Just what is wrong.
Not just a dry compression test. As I said in another thread in tech, Hell the New car dealers Tech in my example of finding a problem didn't do both, what makes you think that a new person to working on cars. Especially these cars would, yet I am the one who posts it first in a trany thread. Then others who know that will chime in and say that is a proper and informative way to see a tranys condition. These new cars aren't like the old ones, I can remember having blown a trany line in old 60s cars could handle a dump of fluid, just fix the leek and fill and go. But these newer tranys can't handle being a quart low without damaging them.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-26-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay