Started on: 01-21-2016 02:40 PM
Replies: 176 (3296 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-14-2017 10:00 AM
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do hope he is well. And things improve for him. I hope we hear soon that the orders will be filled shortly.
IP: Logged
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HIOSILVER!

1868 posts
Member since Mar 2002
I do hope he is well and things improve for him. I also hope we will hear soon that orders will be filled.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A month since last post from him. Does anyone have any news from him?
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2017 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are any of these even working anymore anyway?

Looks like Dish Network threw a wrench into things with their cease and desist complaint.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2017 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still 138 ads on ebay for "unlocked" Fire Sticks.

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 06-20-2017).]

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes they still work, not everything worked saturday night, but by sunday morning the build I use had a patch out and all was good again

dan
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the first time I am trying to update Kodi and Pulse. The Kodi update to 17.3 went perfect. However the required Ares Wizard for Pulse would start to download then hang up. It would not retry the download ever. Just sits there not moving. I'm using a VPN to get past the Great Firewall. Oh well, I guess I'll try Kodi No Limits then.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 08-06-2017).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2017 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do hope he is ok but i did already file a dispute on the charge.
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2017 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did the pay pal dispute thing about a month ago. I feel bad because the money probably means more to him that it does to me.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize. I think everyone has their money back. If not call me and I'll,make good. Jenny and I've had major health issues. OKC area 6648413. We're no theifs, just in bad ways physically. I saw the PA disputes and let them go thru. If I owe anyone money call. You'll have it be c on the quick.

Lonzo
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2017 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by RossT:

I. did the pay pal dispute thing about a month ago. I feel bad because the money probably means more to him that it does to me.

Ross. Did you get your funds back yet? We don't care about the duckets. My wife is terminal. I am sorry I dropped the ball. Priority is her.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2017 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

Another month.....waiting. Patients wearing thin here. Honest customers deserve an honest seller. Time to ship or refund!

Did PA refund. My wife is in a bad way.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

My wife is terminal. I am sorry I dropped the ball. Priority is her.

My thoughts are with you and your wife. I don't think anyone faults you for this choice.
Take care and I will pray for strength for you and your family.

Sometimes you have to make a decision that takes you away from lesser responsibilities you have came back and addressed these and owned them.
Take care and I hope you feel better soon.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update 8/16/17

Original order date from Lonzo 3/14/17.
PayPal Claim was filed 7/26.
Claim was settled 8/6 with full refund via PayPal. Thank you PayPal.

Hope the others have received their refunds. Also 'Thank You" Tony Kania for your efforts in trying to contact Lonzo.

Best wishes that Lonzo and wife are doing better!

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 08-06-2017).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fro anyone with buffering and drop out problems, i just got a wifi range extender from Frys that solved my problems ($20 on sale).

http://www.tp-link.com/us/p.../cat-5508_RE200.html

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Did PA refund. My wife is in a bad way.

Prayers for your family.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave