Selling modded fire TV sticks. by ls3mach
Started on: 01-21-2016 02:40 PM
Replies: 176 (3300 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-14-2017 10:00 AM
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't find anything. It use to show movies, tv shows, sports, kids, etc when you first opened kodi. Where is that now? I don't even see the add-ons like specto, exodus, sportsdevil.

edit* found it all under videos add ons. That's an odd way to change the format. Anyway, thanks

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Adam (edited 01-24-2017).]

IP: Logged
phreakboy4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you go into your settings in kodi and go to "skins". Try choosing a different one and you will probably get your normal screen back.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for not coming back to this thread. I had a (well maybe major) medically mishap. Found out what it's like to check out and ride in an ambulance. Soon to find out how much of a hit a week of ICU cost. Not to mention the dental work I now need.

Anyway, I have a bunch of these coming in at the end of the month. Of what I have all but 2 are accounted for. If anyone wants these will be shipping same day I receive them. The sooner you let me know after those 2 are gone the sooner I can get yours. These are sold out at every store within 250 miles of me and at Amazon directly. Also can include a "sideclick" for an extra $30. It connects to the side and allows you to control your TV and/or sound from the same remote. No markup just will make sure to include it with your order.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, that sounds painful and tremendously unfun. Hope you heal up ok...
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill take one!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Sorry for not coming back to this thread. I had a (well maybe major) medically mishap. Found out what it's like to check out and ride in an ambulance. Soon to find out how much of a hit a week of ICU cost. Not to mention the dental work I now need.

Hope things get better.

I should show you my teeth. They are somewhere in a Bio Hazard waste dump.

Still enjoy our Firestick. Watched Passengers last night, and Monster Truck earlier in the day with the Boy.
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still have one available I will take it. let me know the exact amount and I can pay pal.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just send me a pm with payment details and ill get it to you asap!
Thanks
Rich
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$70 shipped all
Ls3mach@yahoo.com

They will be shipping the first week of April. Amazon and every store within 250 miles of me is sold out, so I am at their mercy. Looks like I will have about 1 maybe 2 left after I fulfill what everyone is wanting locally and on here.

Chris thanks for the kind words. Might actually have to go back in. I think something is wrong with my gallbladder.

Tony, I text you this morning. I hope your face hole is doing okay.

EDIT

All that I have coming in are Alexa version with voice remotes.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 03-14-2017).]

RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you PP.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HIOSILVER!

1868 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Paypal sent
RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea when the next batch will be shipped out?
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering the same. Delivery suppose to be in the first week of April. Waiting.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had received a text saying that Lonzo is in the hospital. This is all I know, and will post more if/when I get info.
RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates on this. I have tired PM
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try and get a hold of him today.

Writes tiny note saying likewise.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the tiny notes work? LOL for those of us that are waiting.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not heard back, and just re texted him. I can give him a call later...
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well?
PFF
System Bot
RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2017 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony! I hate to push since he has been ill. But an update from him would be nice.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a text the other day that did not sound good.

I am still trying to get a hold of Lonzo. I will update...
Fredbearstalksme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2017 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FredbearstalksmeSend a Private Message to FredbearstalksmeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not new to kodi or exodous or other addon. My mother finally go internet and hates watching kodi on her computer. Are you able to use Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote 39.99? If I buy one tonight can it be modded for kodi. Im sure your using a custom build? All I need is Exodous installed. I just trying to save time and aggravation doing this for.

Might be easier to buy one from you. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote I can get for $40 free shipping wiil it work?

Thanks for your time.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2017 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes you can use the firestick with alexa, however the voice command will not work with kodi (it may launch the app) but you would not be able to navigate with in the kodi program via voice.

dan
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New options are becoming available. https://www.tickboxtv.com/ I wonder if these can be modded too.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2017 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update Tony?
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lonzo, ls3mach

We're waiting! An update would be nice.

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 05-12-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2017 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did get a hold of him. I have word that they are ready he needs to ship. He appreciates the patience.

Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another week goes by. Anybody hear of a delivery date yet? Last posted was they were coded and ready for shipment (5/11/17).
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha e not read the thread or PMs. Been in a hospital. Weird situation a psych ward too. I'll make everyone hole as soon as I locate my phone.
PFF
System Bot
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to delivery.

Sorry to hear your stay wasn't what you expected. Really though, most stays aren't that long these days . So it goes, glad your out.

Hope you are feeling better and back in the game!

Thanks again for updating us. Please keep us informed going forward.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any luck?
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting!

Not trying to be mean here, but really, many are waiting.

Another almost two weeks added to the delay. I suppose the phone was found or replaced by now. What do you think, time for refunds? Or time to be made whole?

What's up Lonzo / ls3mach?

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 05-30-2017).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree if we could get an update that would be great.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

Waiting!

Not trying to be mean here, but really, many are waiting.

Another almost two weeks added to the delay. I suppose the phone was found or replaced by now. What do you think, time for refunds? Or time to be made whole?

What's up Lonzo / ls3mach?

10 days after he said this? :

"Ha e not read the thread or PMs. Been in a hospital. Weird situation a psych ward too."

I think you'll need a much larger supply of patience.

Hospital, psyche ward, etc. Are serious things.
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I'll make everyone hole as soon as I locate my phone." ls3mach

Updates are helpful when customers send you money and have been expecting delivery of the goods paid for. It's been awhile since many here made their order based on a delivery about April 1st.

How long does one wait when there has been few if any updates, lost phones, psyche ward stays, attempted contact via PM's and other means, promises made and broken. Again, not to be mean spirited here, but some info would be nice. Maybe he needs help going to the Post Office since they are ready to ship. An update is not asking much at this point.

Thanks 2.5 for your understanding!

Kevin

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in limited contact with him. I have tried to get a hold of him several times as of recent. You folks know as much as I.

I will continue to try...

Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Medical issues are never fun and this forum and the people on it have always been understanding and not ones to jump to negativity right off when things involve money. We do manage to look after each other for the most part and it takes a lot to ruin good reputations.
That being said it still has been about 3 weeks since his last post. Keeping people informed is just good business where money has changed hands is kinda paramount. We have always been a tight group. Lack of communication just doesnt help anyone but can hurt relationships quickly.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock