Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Russia Confirms Airliner Brought Down With Explosives, Work Of Terrorists (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Russia Confirms Airliner Brought Down With Explosives, Work Of Terrorists by California Kid
Started on: 11-17-2015 07:37 AM
Replies: 41 (439 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 11-19-2015 08:51 AM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you sure it wasn't just a clock video? Workplace violence?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No surprise there. We (the western world) have the cure to these ****ers, just not the will to use it. Hint, screw the collateral damage. If they won't police themselves and control their own, then do it for them in the largest loudest possible manner.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

No surprise there. We (the western world) have the cure to these ****ers, just not the will to use it. Hint, screw the collateral damage. If they won't police themselves and control their own, then do it for them in the largest loudest possible manner.

yup...
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I imagine its safer to fly Qatar airlines

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So who is bombing ISIS?

So the US reported the targets Russia was bombing wasnt ISIS, yet ISIS retaliated by downing a Russian plane........
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

So who is bombing ISIS?

So the US reported the targets Russia was bombing wasnt ISIS, yet ISIS retaliated by downing a Russian plane........

Who said it was ISIS it could've been a group in the ukraine
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://youtu.be/2TnkJ8_BmSI

Originally posted by Csjag:

I imagine its safer to fly Qatar airlines

Quantas, they never crashed, ever. of course they don't fly there soooo.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Who said it was ISIS it could've been a group in the ukraine

This is true, if it is some other group are they sympathetic to ISIS?
ISIS did claim the event, but then of course they would.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's also safer to fly El Al but how much freedom do you want to give up?

What France Can Learn from Israel in Confronting Islamist Terror
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. That killed more then they did in France a few days back...where was the outcry then? The mass media frenzy? Or do their lives not count as much since it wasn't an attack on their "Freedom" at the same time?

****ed up world. Let it all burn.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So who is bombing ISIS?

In all fairness, Russia has been and continues to bomb isis. But isis are not their primary goal. isis targets will be hit if they benefit the Russians or asad. Remember that asad is fighting isis also.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Hmm. That killed more then they did in France a few days back...where was the outcry then? The mass media frenzy? Or do their lives not count as much since it wasn't an attack on their "Freedom" at the same time?

Accurate conclusion.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The outcry for the Paris attacks was instant because it was obvious. A reaction to a terrorist attack on the air liner bombing was purposely held back because the lack of proof at the time. The thinking was that jumping to this conclusion could cause panic. Now time itself has dulled the reaction.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why is it those at the end of their lifes, want the world to burn..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

The outcry for the Paris attacks was instant because it was obvious. A reaction to a terrorist attack on the air liner bombing was purposely held back because the lack of proof at the time. The thinking was that jumping to this conclusion could cause panic. Now time itself has dulled the reaction.

I doubt it has dulled the reaction of Russians and Putin will and is sharpening his/their resolve
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They have despised it for a lot longer than the younger guys, and have come to the realization that it cant be fixed, so **** it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They have despised it for a lot longer than the younger guys, and have come to the realization that it cant be fixed, so **** it.

But, theres been alot of generations whose lives have ended.. all thru time...and here we are, many still alive and happy.
Those that passed having thought the whole world was done did so many years before the ones today thinking the same were even born.
People need to stop condemning everyone else, the hopeless wish to see it all burn can spread and influence the weak minded or the downhearted.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-17-2015).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I doubt it has dulled the reaction of Russians and Putin will and is sharpening his/their resolve

I don't disagree with you, my comment was directed directory at "public outcry" because that is what I thought the context of his comment was. If his context was Government reaction, then sorry, my bad. But I would still maintain that even Government reaction was a deliberate and calculated postponed reaction to evidence and not emotional "itchy trigger finger" shoot from the hip outrage at "suspicion" or rumors of a terrorist attack.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-17-2015).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

People need to stop condemning everyone else, the hopeless wish to see it all burn can spread and influence the weak minded or the downhearted.

Please don't turn this into a black life's matter thread
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a very interesting thought provoking question.

I think it applies to large groups of people but not an entirety of them.
Also I believe that while two people may say the same thing they are not coming from the same reasoning nor expecting
or wanting the same results.

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
That is a very interesting thought provoking question.

I think it applies to large groups of people but not an entirety of them.
Also I believe that while two people may say the same thing they are not coming from the same reasoning nor expecting
or wanting the same results.

The other strong point in it is some of those people have kids and grandkids.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody considered that Russia claimed this for political reasons...to justify continued bombings in Syria against the US's wishes? France used there attacks as an excuse to bomb Syria immediately. Remember that Russia initially started bombing our ISIS terrorists in Syria saying they wanted to join to help with the "claimed" reasons that the USA was in there bombing. And they proceeded critical targets.

This is twice Russia has outplayed the USA with crafty politics.

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

https://youtu.be/2TnkJ8_BmSI
Quantas, they never crashed, ever. of course they don't fly there soooo.

Steve

I've wondered about that Rainman line. Turns out that Quantas has had 12 plane crashes killing a total of 99 people. All prop plane crashes I believe.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When the disease is this rampant, the only response left is to cull the whole herd.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soros is in his 90s. There is a growing number of people who are embracing the above sentiment.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get that, everytime I hear or see,read about the crazy world, I just want judgment day to come and be done with it,, then I drive to where ever and see the wonders of nature, the beauty of it, and the good that there is in the world, just no one reports that side of it.. ratings and all..
The world is not as flucked up as we are lead to believe, but we are hammered with an onslaught of the bad every waking minute so, it is easy to have a mind set that we are on a cathedral spiral back to the mid-evil days..
I never noticed any of the good or beauty of nature and of this world until My medical problems , your whole outlook changes when you think you are out of time on this rock..

When I am fed news and stories that make me think the world is going to hell.. I stop reading/watching,hearing news I turn the channel or if it's a co-worker.. tell um I gotta go, a few days of not hearing the worlds dirty laundry does wonders..
volunteering at the v.a. and the local food bank, helps me.. as I get a reminder of just how lucky I am.. and my issues, tho. big are not as harmful as what others are dealing with..
Well I try to tell myself what issues I have won't end up killing me,,

We all take a ton for granted, and spending some time helping others, grounds you,, a drive through the mountains or country, takes that "the world sucks" out of my mind..
As much as I sometimes wish it all end,, then I see a child or a new born and realize they haven't had a shot at life yet, and we need to fix how we treat one & other, .
And THen want to give Obama a solid left hook, for taking the way many treat another back to the stone age.. as that young child or new born is going to have to deal with this mess, cause the people of thinking age, are not going to.. The fire is lit and every little thing is adding fuel to it..
AS much as I love cars and speed, I think the only way we as humans will get back to caring about and knowing those in your area, is it a solar storm sends us back to the 1800's..
sorry, rant went way off track..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

When the disease is this rampant, the only response left is to cull the whole herd.

but the disease isn't rampant, The news and media outlets of all types want you to think that,,
When you look at the number of humans on this rock compared to the number of ones that are causing evil..
the % is tiny....
reality isn't the same as the media outlets make it out to be...
They are after ratings,, if it bleeds it leads,, as stories about good things, doesn't bring ratings,, never has,, never will..
if you base your thought on the health of the human herd, from the news and media.. then that is the problem..
maybe you need to get out more ..lol
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by mental floss:

Has anybody considered that Russia claimed this for political reasons...to justify continued bombings in Syria against the US's wishes? .

YOU do understand that Russia didn't do the investigation by themselves..
so how do you come up with ,this "they claimed this to bomb" ..

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the 'whole' herd, nor any specific group or groups, but enough to change the current demographics on a global scale.
Even in nature, short of the extinction of an entire species, heavy culling is a good thing. True, good genetics would probably be culled along with bad genetics and mindsets, but a heavy culling thru natural selection or global unlimited warfare would more than likely result in better or even maximum heterosis.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you read my quote in your post, because you used someone elses and pretended it was mine. Dishonesty seems common here.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-18-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you read my quote in your post, because you used someone elses and pretended it was mine. Dishonesty seems common here.

This is your post, the underlined portion of which E.Furgal quoted.

Has anybody considered that Russia claimed this for political reasons...to justify continued bombings in Syria against the US's wishes? France used there attacks as an excuse to bomb Syria immediately. Remember that Russia initially started bombing our ISIS terrorists in Syria saying they wanted to join to help with the "claimed" reasons that the USA was in there bombing. And they proceeded critical targets.

This is twice Russia has outplayed the USA with crafty politics.

Exactly what did E.Furgal get wrong and exactly what part of his quote was someone's other than yours?
E.Furgal's post:

All seems perfectly clear to 'almost' everyone in the thread.

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should keep showing just how dense some of you long time users can be.
I don't think he needs you making him look even worse than he might have already looked. He's obviously still busy looking for the person with the QUOTATION MARKS he used.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I notice you did not answer the very simple and direct question.
Would it help if we all typed in larger font?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think he needs you making him look even worse than he might have already looked. He's obviously still busy looking for the person with the QUOTATION MARKS he used.

Let me guess here, you are a college student?

Ah the young dumb and full of crap years, I remember them. There are reasons for no one being allowed to even run for president if under 40.

And as you will learn as you get older is all that crap you thought you learned in school or the very short period after it was just BS, Just like you now, blame the old fogies, they don't know what they are talking about. Even though they have been here and done that long before you were ever even conceived. See something we don't know when we are younger is that we don't know crap, no matter how many years we spent in college.

Just wondering why you are even here?
Do you even own a Fiero?

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-18-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mj, I'll wait for whatshisname to find the person he actually quoted and then if he wants to ask ME a question he can quote me. Until then, keep your big nose up your own crack. Thanks.

Let me guess here, you are a college student?

You're already not very good at jumping to assumptions. Strike one.

Ah the young dumb and full of crap years, I remember them.

I'm convinced of that part. We've discovered something you are good at. I grew out of them about decades ago. You must have been "offended" because I mentioned your hero George Soros.

And as you will learn as you get older is all that crap you thought you learned in school or the very short period after it was just BS, Just like you now, blame the old fogies, they don't know what they are talking about. Even though they have been here and done that long before you were ever even conceived. See something we don't know when we are younger is that we don't know crap, no matter how many years we spent in college.

Just wondering why you are even here?
Do you even own a Fiero?
Steve

Why are you here? This is not a Fiero topic forum, hypocrite.
I know of a Steve on another forum. He's a welfare disability defrauder/recipient and doesn't own the car he claims he owned. So far you sound like the same person? What meds are you taking anyway? Are they prescriptions or self medication?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mj, I'll wait for whatshisname to find the person he actually quoted and then if he wants to ask ME a question he can quote me. Until then, keep your big nose up your own crack. Thanks.

Why are you here? This is not a Fiero topic forum, hypocrite.
I know of a Steve on another forum. He's a welfare disability defrauder/recipient and doesn't own the car he claims he owned. So far you sound like the same person? What meds are you taking anyway? Are they prescriptions or self medication?

Well I guess we know who you are, Good By Shawna is it now?

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-18-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I doubt it's Shawn. Shawn was never that political or agenda driven in any of his many re-incarnations.

I'll set your mind at ease. I have no intention or immediate plans of going anywhere.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-18-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

No, I doubt it's Shawn. Shawn was never that political or agenda driven in any of his many re-incarnations.

WD then but he ain't anything but a troll whoever he is.

Steve
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WD then but he ain't anything but a troll whoever he is.

Steve

My guess. Similar in a few ways. Even tries to dumb down his writing on purpose.

I did find it comical when he let E.frugal know that "allot" is not a word. Damn near fell out of my throne.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock