Started on: 10-31-2015 09:33 AM
Replies: 18 (381 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-02-2015 01:39 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well our fearless guy in charge told another big lie .... surprise surprise. He made a great speech about how he would NOT send any US combat troops into Syria under his watch. So guess what...he calls them 'advisors' and we know theyre going to be shot at. He says they will be able to protect themselves. Isnt that sort of the definition of combat ? The US troops in Viet Nam were also advisors. For the Bush bashers, I guess its ok for your guy.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 11-02-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Well out fearless guy in charge told another big lie .... surprise surprise. He made a great speech about how he would NOT send any US combat troops into Syria under his watch. So guess what...he calls them 'advisors' and we know theyre going to be shot at. He says they will be able to protect themselves. Isnt that sort of the definition of combat ? The US troops in Viet Nam were also advisors. For the Bush bashers, I guess its ok for your guy.

Yes, however the advisors in Viet Nam were NOT advising the Viet Cong insurgents.

This BS of "advising moderate rebels fighting against the Assad government" is about as disingenuous and foolhardy as it gets. Vladimir Putin even had it right when he publically stated that Obama has NO CLUE, (or maybe he does), that he is arming and training muslim extremist *mercenaries* that will fight for anyone that pays them better on any given day. Most of these so-called "moderates" have already gone over to ISIS and many more will after they are armed and trained.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-31-2015).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2015 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The importance of this is severely looked over by the likes of liberals.

Truths are severely overlooked by liberals.

What lie was the tipping point for YOU? YOU meaning reading, competent members. For me, it was 4 months into Obama's first administration. Transparency anyone?

Edit: This has gone across my screen. My homework was/is being questioned. Answering that moronic question now.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-31-2015).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But, but, but....
I thought you guys LOVED war and guns and stuff.
Especially when it comes to a country that worships a slightly different deity in a different way than you.

It's hard to keep up when you keep shifting.....

Speaking of the Great one:
http://www.jackiegleason.com/

------------------

I own and drive American cars.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 10-31-2015).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

But, but, but....
I thought ......

NO, you didn't.

You just spewed out a lot of nonsense as usual because somebody hit your "Obama" button, much the same as a Pavlovian dog unconsciously salivating at the sound of a ringing bell.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-31-2015).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked a question, and instead of anything useful I got a personal insult.

NO, you didn't.

You just spewed out a lot of nonsense as usual because somebody hit your "Obama" button, much the same as a Pavlovian dog unconsciously salivating at the sound of a ringing bell.

How sad.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 11-01-2015).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking of the Great one:
http://www.jackiegleason.com/

I thought this was going to be about Wayne Gretsky...

RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought this was going to be about Jackie Gleason. He was even old before me. "Too the moon Alice, Too the Moon..."

But, since I'm here.

There is not solution for the middle east, except time. This is a primitive culture that must never has access to modern weapons, anything larger than a rifle or pistol. They will slaughter each other and anyone else. They are not evolved enough in culture, from individuals all the way up to government.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

I thought this was going to be about Jackie Gleason. He was even old before me. "Too the moon Alice, Too the Moon..."

But, since I'm here.

Also the moon Alice, Also the Moon?

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 10-31-2015).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I asked a question, and instead of anything useful I got a personal insult.

How sad.

NO.

That is not what happened and you know it.

You had NOTHING COHERENT or INTELLIGENT to contribute to the discussion.

"You guys love guns and war and stuff, and don't like the other guys because they worship a different deity", That is patently either the product of a juvenile mind or someone that is intentionally mocking. Not a substantive contribution to further the discussion.

It was also anything BUT a "question" and you damn well know it.

You also seem to frequently appear with these kind of nonsense responses and other non sequiturs when the Obama administration is exposed or criticized .

You got confronted with that fact.

Now, in predictable Leftist fashion you try to play the: VICTIM CARD.

THAT is what is "sad".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-01-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO when Obama met with Putin last month they should have issued a joint statement saying that we were going to work in concert with Russia in Syria to support Assad and drive out all the extremists. The devil you know is better than the one you don't. Once Syria was stabilized we could have worked on improving human rights there.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO.

That is not what happened and you know it.

You had NOTHING COHERENT or INTELLIGENT to contribute to the discussion.

"You guys love guns and war and stuff, and don't like the other guys because they worship a different deity", That is patently either the product of a juvenile mind or someone that is intentionally mocking. Not a substantive contribution to further the discussion.

It was also anything BUT a "question" and you damn well know it.

You also seem to frequently appear with these kind of nonsense responses and other non sequiturs when the Obama administration is exposed or criticized .

You got confronted with that fact.

Now, in predictable Leftist fashion you try to play the: VICTIM CARD.

THAT is what is "sad".

This seems to be a leftist thing. There are some on the aviation forums I hang out on who do the same thing. They show up once in a while, drop a snarky comment, then leave. Neptune is the worst of these. He's the guy who shows up at a party uninvited (or the guy you hope doesn't show up because he's a bore), drops a turd in the punchbowl, and leaves.

They sometimes stick around just long enough to complain that you are being insulting for pointing out that they are being insulting (and useless to the discussion).

Yes, Neptune, WE KNOW that you and the other leftists love to insult conservatives. Now let's see if you can say something OTHER than being insulting.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except for the boots on the ground, I like the stalemate strategy. Sooner or later (OK it's later), they'll start running out of dictators and/or extremists.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

IMO when Obama met with Putin last month they should have issued a joint statement saying that we were going to work in concert with Russia in Syria to support Assad and drive out all the extremists. The devil you know is better than the one you don't. Once Syria was stabilized we could have worked on improving human rights there.

Putin doesn't care about human rights.... Putin only cares about himself.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I asked a question

No, you made a statement.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought

That's a lie right there.

Kevin
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Except for the boots on the ground, I like the stalemate strategy. Sooner or later (OK it's later), they'll start running out of dictators and/or extremists.

No, they won't but even if true, the West would run out of commitment long before they ran out of extremists.
Do NOT, believe the pentagon's or intel community's estimate that there are only a few thousand extremists in the mideast or world.
We've been killing them for what--14 years? now and not even close to eradicating them?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its been said that Obama doesnt need to care what people think of him at this point, hes on the way out, so its time to get done what they think needs to get done regardless. Coming up, people in his party may even say they are against it. He can take the blame.
Who knows.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock