Started on: 02-22-2015 05:20 PM
Replies: 27 (656 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 02-24-2015 09:07 PM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to all that think pranksters are anti black

This guys awesome

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 02-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's not "awesome", he is simply playing a child's game.

The proper retort to him is; "Are you saying that because I'm white?"

Two can play that game and it's still pointless.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-22-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dan, why are continuing to push the race card buttons here?

You were more fun when you stuck to the Aliens meme.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry man , not trying to do anything, i just thought it was truly funny
sorry i've been on a prank video watch rampage, keeps me happy

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

sorry man , not trying to do anything...

Perhaps your intent was innocent enough, but these threads are stirring up unrest that's not exactly positive. It's even spilling into the tech threads, as evident HERE.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CRAP, not cool. i'll stop with the prank videos

edit:

When i saw how far off topic the people were getting from the videos i stopped reading the messages in my own topics since they derailed it completely from the video

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

HOLY CRAP, not cool. i'll stop with the prank videos

The prank videos are fine. Perhaps just limit them to the ones that are picking on Nazis.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

The prank videos are fine. Perhaps just limit them to the ones that are picking on Nazis.

I'll bet there are a few on here who would take the side of the Nazis, just to stir up crap.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'll bet there are a few on here who would take the side of the Nazis, just to stir up crap.

Well, in this instance we'd have to hope that "just to stir up crap" was their only motivation.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know why just because...
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, don't you know that any comment about race is racist, unless you're black? Come on. Get with the program.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right on cue.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps your intent was innocent enough, but these threads are stirring up unrest that's not exactly positive. It's even spilling into the tech threads, as evident HERE.

I thought what happens in OT stays in OT. I'm shocked!
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:I dont know why just because...

Dude, you really know how to still up the hunger.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

I thought what happens in OT stays in OT. I'm shocked!

It does until someone links a thread from here,
Heck a member that doesn't even post over in the o/t got bashed by the clique... in the thread that "Patrick" linked.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

It does until someone links a thread from here,
Heck a member that doesn't even post over in the o/t got bashed by the clique... in the thread that "Patrick" linked.

Since my name was mentioned by you (for unknown reasons), could you also please name the members of "the clique" in that thread. Thanks.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since my name was mentioned by you (for unknown reasons), could you also please name the members of "the clique" in that thread. Thanks.

don't have to it's clear in the thread you linked..
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

don't have to it's clear in the thread you linked..

Your response is no surprise.

As usual, you have nothing to back up your comments.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your response is no surprise.

As usual, you have nothing to back up your comments.

you are the one that linked the thread not me, oops ,snap
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you are the one that linked the thread not me, oops ,snap

What's that got to with someone over in General Fiero Chat supposedly being "bashed by the clique"? Who's this "clique"?

You just love making up total BS, and then trying to implicate others in scenarios that have no basis in reality.

You do this over and over again here... trying to make bizarre connections where none exist.

You're either totally messed up on meds/drugs (legal or otherwise), or you're just a damn Troll... or both.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's that got to with someone over in General Fiero Chat supposedly being "bashed by the clique"? Who's this "clique"?

You just love making up total BS, and then trying to implicate others in scenarios that have no basis in reality.

You do this over and over again here... trying to make bizarre connections where none exist.

You're either totally messed up on meds/drugs (legal or otherwise), or you're just a damn Troll... or both.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by E.Furgal:

[/QUOTE]

you know who the "clique " is.. everyone reading the forum see it.. one post, then with in minutes, the others follow, and the same others.. every time..
just like in the thread you linked,, you are not as "slick" as you think you are..
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Name them! Explain my involvement!

Troll.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
come on guys, just let this thread die
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I tried not to, but finally gave in and clicked on the link. That thread makes some of these threads in OT look pretty tame.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I dont know why just because...

LOL. Not my cup of tea, way too muscular to me for my likes. Be like dating a guy almost. She does have a pretty face and hair though.... I know not everyone likes petite, feminine girls.

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

While scrolling thru the TV guide selections last night, I saw something like "Aliens VS Nazis." I had to stop and think who I'd be rooting for. I mean, in this instance, the Nazis are the home team and members of the same species as me. Yes, I know I'm weird.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Dude, you really know how to still up the hunger.

Everyone has a role in life. I could spend it telling you how wrong you are or....

Peace out brother
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
LOL. Not my cup of tea, way too muscular to me for my likes. Be like dating a guy almost. She does have a pretty face and hair though.... I know not everyone likes petite, feminine girls.

Just some eye candy for the OP
I personally would spend my life if she had a good personality

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock