Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  New video from ISIS--a child (lion cub) executing two Russians-not child safe

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
New video from ISIS--a child (lion cub) executing two Russians-not child safe by maryjane
Started on: 01-13-2015 06:38 PM
Replies: 11 (340 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 01-14-2015 08:41 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If true--very disturbing. He looks to be 12-13 yrs old.
http://www.brisbanetimes.co...20150113-12nlmw.html

Open and view at your own discretion--I wish I had not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ChZUKDOAg

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Copy cat assault ?
There has been barely any news reports of the Boko Haram militants who it is reported to have killed 2,000 citizens of Nigeria in different towns.
Wait. I did not look at your link. Your warning was good enough.
The Boko Haram have been playing "one up manship" it seems. Strapping suicide bombs on little girls.
With all the attention of the twelve dead in Paris there is no million person march of unity with the Nigerians.

France and Nigeria: 2 countries rocked by terror with very different reactions

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 01-13-2015).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anywhere you have sharia law, you will spawn this type of attitude for those that do not fit their belief system.
It is an incepritable part of islam. ANYONE who is not with them is against them=enemies of ala,islam,muslums.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I understand it correctly, we cannot help with terrorism in a country unless asked to by the country's govt.
Has Nigeria asked us (or anyone else) for help?

I did read an article earlier today, in which the Nigerian govt stated that the casualty reports in the latest (Jan 3) Boko Haram killings were greatly exaggerated by a factor of 1000%--only 200 killed instead of 2000.
200-2000--either way, an atrocity.

Human rights group Amnesty International says Boko Haram may have killed some 2,000 people around Jan. 3 in Baga in northern Nigeria.

(underline mine)
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Define "executing".

This happens more than most know. So very much not stepping in to quell this knowledge. It is a reality that cannot, should not, and will not be accepted. Not in my world.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
I did read an article earlier today,

Yeah. "An" article. I think the story is about five day's old. A few days ago I was going top post an "alert" thread to our breed.
The reports I heard said that they had brought in motorcycles and other nimble vehicles to chase down those that tried to escape by running into the forest/brush, and killed them. Those that hid in their homes were "burned" dead along with their homes.
Of course, we should expect that the "virgins" were given special "treatment".
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If true--very disturbing. He looks to be 12-13 yrs old.
http://www.brisbanetimes.co...20150113-12nlmw.html

Open and view at your own discretion--I wish I had not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ChZUKDOAg

My guess is that it is fake.
I have not seen an ISIS exicution before, but I don't take them to be the kind to make PG 13 propaganda videos.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks a lot like the other ones, tho some people said they were all staged events as well--staged for the camera and the actual executions took place later. The ISIS executions I saw were like this one--the actual instant of death is blurred out.

There's no doubt they are recruiting and training youths tho.

http://www.nbcnews.com/stor...slamic-state-n241821
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indoctrination of the worst kind; Screwed-up adults building screwed-up kids.

And the result is...
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And the result is...

Yep, bad times from bad kinds.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And the result is...

Screwed up.
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is nothing new, remember the old pics of little kids w/ AK47's?

Indoctrination of the youth
We do the EXACT same thing over here. Drag our kids to see baseball games, stuff them up with hot dogs and cotton candy, make them stand up and put their hand over their heart and show their respect the flag and what it stands for.... force them to go to boy scouts and after school programs, have them learn how to play sports and watch movies and draw and play with toys and enjoy their childhood... oh wait - that's not exactly the same thing at ALL...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-14-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock