Started on: 11-14-2014 03:54 AM
Replies: 42 (526 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-18-2014 12:31 AM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.infowars.com/ext...hell-to-break-loose/

EXTREME WEATHER WARNING: AS POLAR VORTEX DESCENDS ON U.S. “ALL HELL TO BREAK LOOSE”
“Superstorm Nuri packs more energy than Hurricane Sandy. It’s headed our way, and we are in the bullseye."

by MAC SLAVO | SHTFPLAN.COM | NOVEMBER 13, 2014
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter161Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page
Leading physics professor Michio Kaku, of the City University of New York, has signaled a warning concerning the polar vortex now bringing extreme cold weather to a majority of states in the U.S.

“Superstorm Nuri packs more energy than Hurricane Sandy. It’s headed our way, and we are in the bullseye. This weekend it’s going to plow into Alaska, creating fifty foot waves. Then, by midweek, all hell breaks loose. It’s going to combine with the jetstream, pushing arctic air perhaps as low as Florida,” Michio Kaku told CBS News.
“In the worst case scenario, it could mean a deep freeze. It means airlines canceling flights left and right. It means transportation being disrupted… we’re talking disruption that will peak between November 13 and November 15, but will ripple through the rest of November,” Kaku added, telling viewers to “get used to” polar vortexes, because “the earth is changing, and we’re going to see more violent swings.”

Northern states are expected to experience extreme lows that could reach -30 Fahrenheit and beyond, while early bouts of extreme cold will affect nearly the entire U.S., dipping between 15 and 30 degrees below normal.

It will bring snowstorms and heavy rains across the much of Northern United States and Canada, and heavy rains, particularly in the East.

The Weather Channel’s Tom Niziol cautioned, “It’s early in the season, but we are poised for a pure Arctic outbreak.”

extreme-weather-anomoly

While several credible weather watchers have linked this polar vortex to weather manipulation – which Kaku himself admits is different from last year’s – investigative reporter Shephard Ambellas has also linked it with several curiously timed events that may prove to be play into a disaster-recovery agenda:

However, all of this may dovetail into a massive FEMA drill already set to take place on Nov. 13, in FEMA Region II, as reported by Intellihub.com.

Furthermore the Washington Post reported, “Hackers from China breached the federal weather network recently, forcing cybersecurity teams to seal off data vital to disaster planning, aviation, shipping and scores of other crucial uses” possibly coinciding with the plan.
Hurricane Sandy certainly proved to be a massive weather event with even bigger political and power ramifications, that included massive property damage, tens of thousands of destroyed homes and severe disruption to the power grid, gasoline fuel and natural gas for heating. FEMA is still dealing with the aftermath of destruction that affected millions and totaled $1.1 billion just in federal allocated dollars, and another $3.2 billion in National Flood Insurance Program payments, along with several hundred million in other related costs.

There are some important ways that you can prepare your home and family forextreme winter weather, as well as possible electricity outages or gas and food shortages.

Below are some detailed steps on how to insulate your body, particularly for any extended outdoors activity, and also to insulate your home. In particular, there areseveral ways to winterize your abode for even the most insane winter weather, while taking some commons sense steps to preparing for alternative energy supplies, power outages and potentially life threatening circumstances.

Insulating the Home

• Light some candles. Burning candles can add some much needed warmth to a small area. And if you want to make the most of heat emitted from a candle, try making a space heater from a candle. This handy device collects, retains, concentrates, and radiates dry space heat from a candle.
• Sealing off a room or a smaller area to heat by using a folded quilt at the bottom to better insulate the room. You can also hang heavy quilts in the doorways of rooms with a heat source to block them off from the rest of the house. Ensure that you seal any drafts coming from windows in the room as well.
• To prevent heat from escaping from the fireplace when it’s not in use purchase a Fireplace plug. It is an inflatable pillow that seals the fireplace damper, eliminating drafts, odors, and noise. The pillow is removed whenever the fireplace is used, then reinserted after.
• Insulate your windows. Rubber weather sealant and/or window insulation film can also keep drafts at a minimum.
• You can also use a plastic shower curtain or bubble wrap and duct tape, topped by a heavy quilt to keep the wind from whistling through your windows. This has the added benefit of keeping the windows dark if you are concerned about OPSEC (Operational Security). Another option is to purchase a draft door dodger or make your own. (The instructions for this are in the “Stats and Facts” section of this newsletter.) Layers of curtains made of heavy fabrics can also keep a room more insulated.
• Here’s a way to convert your windows into passive solar heater. This passive solar heater is very simple and can be made with items already in your house. If you want to read more about designing and building a solar heater for your home, here is a great article on Mother Earth News.
• Heat some rocks. If you have a place outdoors for a cooking fire, you can add large rocks to the fire. Rocks retain heat for a very long time. When you are ready to go to bed, move the rocks into a cast iron Dutch oven. VERY CAREFULLY take this into the room that you are heating. The stones will emit heat for several hours. This is an excellent way to passively heat your room when you’re sleeping. With this method, you don’t have to be concerned about the potential of a fire or carbon monoxide poisoning during the night.
Serious preppers will already have a step forward on this, but it is not yet too late for most to check over your supplies, or shop for additional emergency items to ensure that the polar vortex, or any similar biting winter cycles, don’t leave you out in the cold.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That means what--it was caused by a storm equivalent to a category 1 or cat 2 hurricane?

About 2 1/2 hours later, Sandy made landfall near Brigantine, New Jersey,[29] with winds of 80 mph (130 km/h).
l]

I'm guessing Florida can handle some cold weather for a few days--it's currently 27°F here.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-14-2014).]

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

That means what--it was caused by a storm equivalent to a category 1 or cat 2 hurricane? [quote]About 2 1/2 hours later, Sandy made landfall near Brigantine, New Jersey,[29] with winds of 80 mph (130 km/h).[/url]

I'm guessing Florida can handle some cold weather for a few days--it's currently 27°F here.

You guess right Forecast calls for our lows next Tuesday and Wednesday here in North Central Florida to be in the mid 30's with highs in the mid 50's. Nothing we haven't seen before.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO, NO, WE CAN'T, THIS IS FLORIDA, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Originally posted by proff:

• Heat some rocks. If you have a place outdoors for a cooking fire, you can add large rocks to the fire. Rocks retain heat for a very long time. When you are ready to go to bed, move the rocks into a cast iron Dutch oven. VERY CAREFULLY take this into the room that you are heating. The stones will emit heat for several hours. This is an excellent way to passively heat your room when you’re sleeping.

I tried this, but FL doesn't have any doesn't any decent size rocks. But AZ does, so I got williegoat to send me some. But they were cold by the time they got here.

Originally posted by proff:

• You can also use a plastic shower curtain or bubble wrap and duct tape, topped by a heavy quilt to keep the wind from whistling through your windows.

We do this. Linda wraps herself in a plastic shower curtain. I whistle. Gets warm enough in the room we don't need a quilt.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It may get down to the 60s in my part of Florida later this week.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I distinctly remember suggesting it might get cold due to this storm.

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A cold weather Florida sea story.......
For a couple of years, somewhere in the '76-77 time frame, I lived in heybjorn's neck of the woods--stationed at US Naval base Pensacola. One Sat around noon, we all got a call that the Lexington was coming in, so I drove in, got my tug fired up and we went out to bring the big ship in to pier side. Took several hours, as a front was blowing thru and a carrier catches a lot of wind which is problematic at the very low speeds she traveled West to East across Santa Rosa sound, then had to make a sharp abrupt turn North into her berth. It was a harrowing operation, took all 4 tugs and several attempts to get her in. We returned to our own pier right before dark, found the front had arrived fully and it was Cold and the north wind howling. I ran up to the pier where my car was parked, started it up to let it warm up and went back down on the tug to shut down and write my log report out. Someone yelled down to me that my car was pouring smoke out--I went up the pier, to find the radiator was frozen solid. Evidently, I didn't put antifreeze back in when I changed a water pump a few months earlier. I took the radiator off, took it down to the tug's shower and ran hot water over it and all ended well, but yes, it does get cold in Florida, especially there in the area some called L.A.-- Lower Alabama.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When my brother Fred brought me the S10 earlier in the year, he suggested the heater may need flushing. Last week, I decided to flush the cooling system but thought, " check what temp the antifreeze is good for before you do anything. " Both of my coolant testers indicated -45. I think that will get me through. It didn't get above 40 yesterday and the heat was fine, so if ain't broke . . .

I will have to get Linda a new pair of footy pjs.

[This message has been edited by heybjorn (edited 11-14-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Melanie has a pair of those, just so sexy !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'all got rocks you can heat up there, Steve. Heat some rocks, have her wrap up in a clear shower curtain; big difference, trust me.
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Green energy isn't dead...it's just deadly. Plenty of energy there. Quick, put up some really big windmills.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, its went from 70* to 20*s in a couple of days here. Wheres this global warming happening ? Oh yea I forgot its now 'climate change' so they can be right whatever it does... . The weather is just doing what the weather has always done for thousands of years...changing from day to day.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When my brother Fred brought me the S10 earlier in the year, he suggested the heater may need flushing. Last week, I decided to flush the cooling system but thought, " check what temp the antifreeze is good for before you do anything. " Both of my coolant testers indicated -45. I think that will get me through. It didn't get above 40 yesterday and the heat was fine, so if ain't broke . . .

And anyway how could you fit the heater in the toilet in the first place to flush it?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just drop it down the hole in the outhouse seat...........
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

And anyway how could you fit the heater in the toilet in the first place to flush it?

I have to admit, that took me a minute 2.5.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On a more serious note, if the hot air does flow too cool, there could be blockage in the heater core. I disconnect the heater core hoses under the hood and flush it with a garden hose the opposite way it normally flows.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do I need to bring paint cans in the house from the garage?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Do I need to bring paint cans in the house from the garage?

Yes if there is a chance it's going to go below freezing.

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Yes if there is a chance it's going to go below freezing.

in the garage....

We have outside temps below freezing, but the items in the garage don't freeze.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just being indoors don't stop things from freezing if its not a heated indoors... My basement cost $10,000 to fix one winter from frozen water lines. My neighbor ignored my suggestion he turn his gas back on a few weeks ago because he didn't want to pay the $40 @ month for service. I know it takes a few weeks to get a turn on appointment. Now its in the 20s and supposed to be mid teens by next week. He called the gas company and they wont turn it on till the 28th. He thinks it will be ok...I say it wont.
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in the early 80's we lived in East Orange county outside Orlando. I was working in Jacksonville during the week when a citrus tree killer cold snap came thru. I had a 66 Chevelle station wagon with a 283 V8 back in Orange County and with no antifreeze in it the water jacket on the block cracked. If I remember correctly the temperature got down to 18 degrees.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not just how low the thermometer goes--it's also a function of how long it stays down there.
I've dodged a bullet of 15F in a couple hrs right before sun comes up but suffered some heavy damage at 12 hrs or more of very low 30s/ high 20s temps.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

in the garage....

We have outside temps below freezing, but the items in the garage don't freeze.

Not knowing what kind of structure you or he has for a garage or how it may be insulated is the reason I answered the question the way I did.

If there's a chance the paint will freeze, it should be brought in and not allowed to freeze. Clear enough?

------------------
Ron

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if it is colored paint , Ron? Oh, you meant was your explanation clear. Never mind.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What if it is colored paint , Ron? Oh, you meant was your explanation clear. Never mind.

I have no idea where that rumor started that you weren't always on top to things. I will start defending you whenever the opportunity presents itself maybe.

------------------
Ron

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not knowing what kind of structure you or he has for a garage or how it may be insulated is the reason I answered the question the way I did.

If there's a chance the paint will freeze, it should be brought in and not allowed to freeze. Clear enough?

Good point. Garages in the South are frequently uninsulated.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Arizona the instructions were to run your pool pump when temps get below freezing.

Here some poorly insulated apartments say to leave your kitchen cabinet doors open during a cold snap.

I like the shower curtain idea better.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Okla City one year I owned a straight 8 , 1951 Pontiac. I didn't know if it had antifreeze because I never checked it. One nite it got real cold like in the teens. It started but screeched like a siren. The water pump was frozen solid. The radiator froze solid. The brake drums froze to the shoes from being wet the nite before. My buddy shoved it down the street 1/2 block to a railroad crossing that knocked the wheels all loose. I drove it back and let it set all day. That nite It started again and ran fine, never broke a thing. Drove it back and forth to Tulsa for the next few months.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:
Here some poorly insulated apartments say to leave your kitchen cabinet doors open during a cold snap.

what the heck is that supposed to accomplish?

PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet another way The Weather Channel sensationalizes stories.
Polar vortex? Try Arctic front.
Superstorm Nuri? From them:

The Bering Sea Superstorm has developed and is now weakening, but not after becoming one of the strongest extratropical cyclones on record in the North Pacific.

Partially derived from former Super Typhoon Nuri, the typhoon's remnants joined up with the polar jet stream and a very strong disturbance in the mid-latitude belt of westerly winds, leading to explosive development of low pressure.

As a result, the Bering Sea storm whipped up hurricane-force winds in parts of Alaska's Aleutian Islands as well as giant waves in the Bering Sea over the weekend.

November has been a rough month over the years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...s_on_the_Great_Lakes
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what the heck is that supposed to accomplish?

Some people claim it prevents kitchen pipe freeze on exterior walls.

Kitchen and bathroom cabinets can keep warm inside air from reaching pipes under sinks and in adjacent outside walls. It's a good idea to keep cabinet doors open during cold spells to let the warm air circulate around the pipes.

http://www.weather.com/acti...efreeze_prevent.html
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok--that kinda makes sense. I thought they were worried about the plates, bowls, Brillo Pads and red pepper from freezing..........
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brillo pads and red pepper were frozen this mornin'
The coffee can empty and cold
No eggs in the frig
No bread in the cupboard
No love in that woman's dark soul.

There's a song in that.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, my kitchen sink is on an exterior stone wall and when it gets to single digits, it can freeze. When it gets that cold I leave the under sink cabinets open to let the room heat prevent it. The other house has all the plumbing in only interior walls.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero(s) enjoying FL weather yesterday...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-17-2014).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sensitive to giving people reasons not to hate you, are you? OTOH, most of them chose to be where they are, didn't they, yellowstone?
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If there's a chance the paint will freeze, it should be brought in and not allowed to freeze.

Thanks. I really didn't know. And yes, my garage has no insulation whatsoever. And we're going to have record lows tomorrow night.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock