Started on: 10-07-2014 06:17 PM
Replies: 6 (222 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 10-08-2014 03:16 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just becuse I'm kinda missing the past and the women who were a huge part of it..

And just for a queen I once knew. Most men never in thier lives get to hold on to a woman like that for more than a few days, and she came back to me twice. Damn I screwed up. Sorry little Montreal dancing girl, didnt know what I had when I had it.

Yes, abandon all hope all ye who ever decide to date a Quebec stripper, and forget any idea of ever again owning your own heart, it belongs to her now. DAMMIT, it was just a lap dance and a $1-bill that started it....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-07-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww thats cute
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

And just for a queen I once knew. Most men never in thier lives get to hold on to a woman like that for more than a few days, and she came back to me twice. Damn I screwed up. Sorry little Montreal dancing girl, didnt know what I had when I had it.

I hear ya. Only for me it wasn't a stripper but a preacher's daughter who was divorced (no kids). She looked just like Natalie Wood.
Taught me the meaning of the words in the 38 Special song about "Hold on loosely".
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I hear ya. Only for me it wasn't a stripper but a preacher's daughter who was divorced (no kids). She looked just like Natalie Wood.
Taught me the meaning of the words in the 38 Special song about "Hold on loosely".

She looked very close to Courtney, same personality, same wild-side. None of the hard drugs but a couple bottles of rum could have us both dancing on stuff that was never intended to be danced on, and DAMN she could sing. not as in kerioke singing but a real voice, and none of that Quebec accent stuff, Ya know how ya cant understand a damn word Ozzy says but his singing is perfectly clear ? sorta like that.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-07-2014).]

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I got a preachers daughter too. Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary the 17th of this month!!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

I got a preachers daughter too. Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary the 17th of this month!!!

I was ready for a commitment, believe me. I was smitten big time. But when I said the word "love", she took off running like Jackie Joyner.

Oh, btw, congratulations!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock