Started on: 08-16-2014 11:43 AM
Replies: 22 (511 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 08-24-2014 09:18 AM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know for sure if this story is true.
http://dailybuzzlive.com/hu...onalds-meat-factory/
Never mind.
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/humanmeat.asp
But how reliable is Snopes?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-16-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Don't know for sure if this story is true.
http://dailybuzzlive.com/hu...onalds-meat-factory/
Never mind.
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/humanmeat.asp
But how reliable is Snopes?

Not a fan boy of snopes like some people on here and the rest of the web who think whatever THEY say if gospel as the end all do all of the truth, they are simply a couple of people who just search the net themselves and find what they feel is the truth. Whether it is or not in some cases is up for disruption as many think like I said its got to be true, snopes said it was, is just like saying it has got to be true it was on the news or in the paper, they can't put anything on or in those that aren't true !

http://urbanlegends.about.c...a/snopes_exposed.htm

But then like I always said, Take everything your read on the idiotnet with a grain of salt the size of my suburban !

Now as far as fast food companies using human meat in their burgers, it is technically still meat now isn't it ! So they ain't lying now are they,

As far as if this article about Mcy Ds knowingly using human meat in their burgers, now that is also a stretch as well now isn't it !

Steve

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't believe anything Snopes says because it's Snopes.
Like anyone who purports to be a "journalist" - check their sources. Real journalism is sourced and verifiable. Everything else is editorial.
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not too long ago a worker at Bumble Bee Tuna,was trapped in a pressureized steam cooker. The door was some sort of auto close. I guess he was cooked alive.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Not too long ago a worker at Bumble Bee Tuna,was trapped in a pressureized steam cooker. The door was some sort of auto close. I guess he was cooked alive.

Storey smells fishy.

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Storey smells fishy.

But true.

Tuna Plant Employee Cooked to Death in Oven
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Confined space entry procedures were not followed.
Had they been followed, neither of these accidents would have occurred.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember when this website generated a lot of interest and ire.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.c...ermalink/manbeef.com
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
Now as far as fast food companies using human meat in their burgers, it is technically still meat now isn't it !

Which is why i would not have a problem with it, if they were. ( eventually, we may have to anyway ).
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eating humans..........that's how most horror movies start.
Yeah, but that's how must pron movies start, too!
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-17-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Eating humans..........that's how most horror movies start.
Yeah, but that's how must pron movies start, too!

Perhaps, but not much horror if you process them first in to tasty little wafers.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.prairieghosts.com/fish.html

I read a book on this guy years ago. One of those books so filled with disgust ya would have to put it away for awhile, but also so unusual that you would pick it up a few days later and begin reading again.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday, I pulled up to the drive-through at Burger King and ordered a Double Whopper With Cheese.
When I got to the pay window, I asked, "Do you guys make a Triple Whopper with Cheese?"
She said, "We sure do."

Guess what happened $7.89 later...
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-18-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yesterday, I pulled up to the drive-through at Burger King and ordered a Double Whopper With Cheese.
When I got to the pay window, I asked, "Do you guys make a Triple Whopper with Cheese?"
She said, "We sure do."

I dont know what they did, but around here BK has changed their 'meat' recipe, its smaller, looks terrible and tastes worse. Doesn't even look like cooked hamburger now. Even my dog turned up her nose at it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Reminds me of that scene in Elysium... heh.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my favorite scenes in Soylent Green is the "ethical suicide parlor" That's how I want to check out. If they want to turn what's left of me into edible protein and someone wants to consume it, that's fine with me too. I really don't want my survivors to waste money on a funeral, casket, and cemetery site for my remains.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She said, "We sure do."

Guess what I just bought with the same line of questioning...A TRIPLE Quarter pounder w/Cheese!
$6.78.

I think I found my calling...
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want a straw with that?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

One of my favorite scenes in Soylent Green is the "ethical suicide parlor" That's how I want to check out. If they want to turn what's left of me into edible protein and someone wants to consume it, that's fine with me too. I really don't want my survivors to waste money on a funeral, casket, and cemetery site for my remains.

Ditto.
Or even cleaning up the "mess".

Be considerate; Leave notes, go out in the woods, merge...
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

You want a straw with that?

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

I dont know what they did, but around here BK has changed their 'meat' recipe, its smaller, looks terrible and tastes worse. Doesn't even look like cooked hamburger now. Even my dog turned up her nose at it.

I agree, I rarely stop at McDonalds or Burger King. I stopped at a Burger King a couple of weeks ago and bought some burger with bacon and the beef was rather tasteless and over cooked. Just basic sustenance as it, along with their fries... BLEAH. Even the coke was watered down.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock