Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  She's available again! (part 2) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
She's available again! (part 2) by Cheever3000
Started on: 06-06-2014 03:17 PM
Replies: 66 (3000 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 06-22-2022 03:45 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh! I looked at that pic. Time did not do her any favors.
IP: Logged
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathie Lees not looking too great nowadays, see her on the homeadvisor commercials. Used to have a crush on her back in the days she was hot.

shem
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Billy Bush and Sydney Davis have officially divorced. Problem is, nobody can find any information on Sydney...
https://www.foxnews.com/ent...year-marriage-report

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2019 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:
Kathie Lees not looking too great nowadays, ...

I am sure she is just as beautiful on the inside as she always was. Or not.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2019 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[i][/i]

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Mama Bear - Sarah Palin

Who's nailin Palin! (if you recognize that title you were bad bad boys )
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2019 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

How is it that this girl looks so damned old? It makes me feel old!

I was just watching Cherry 2000 (a crappy old 80s movie) and she was like... maybe 20 there.

Oooh... 2014-1985 = 29 and then + 20 something... so she's like 50 something... geeze, the time has not been kind to her.

Most folks don't look like they did when 20, when they get to their 50's
Why is it, if your an actor or a popular music maker, everyone expects them to look as they did in their youth when 50+
Even those I still know from my youth, that still look younger than they are, don't look anything like they did when they were 20 y/o.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2019 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Who's nailin Palin! (if you recognize that title you were bad bad boys )

Hey, I NEVER said I had absolutely anything at all against her physically in any-way-what-so-ever!

NSFW! She Country Fine!...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-18-2019).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love ya now go kill yourself
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...il-today-2020-01-23/
That's right boys, this hot young thing is out of jail and boyfriendless...since she convinced her last one to commit suicide...C'mon...look at that face...don'tcha just feel sorry for her and just wanna go right out and sweep her off her feet?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-23-2020).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2022 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Working Girl
!
Yeah, in this role she had reminded me of a gal I had dated briefly in the '70s.
So, I am anticipating that the beliefs of resurrection are true, so that I may correct my regrets and errors I had made then.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must have had to do numerous takes and retakes. Her hair sure got mussed up in less than 2 minutes of just sitting there.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-02-2022).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Must have had to do numerous takes and retakes. Her hair sure got mussed up in less than 2 minutes of just sitting there.

It musta been the "ta-kill-ya".
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Tequila !
Minutes later, she was hauled upstairs over the shoulder in that designer dress, caveman style.
A romantic comedy.
Alec Baldwin played a bit part, as himself, lol.
There was another role, ' Something Wild '
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1476 posts
Member since Jan 2021

!
Unidentified heavy rock riffs, tasty.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2022 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Yeah, in this role she had reminded me of a gal I had dated briefly in the '70s.
So, I am anticipating that the beliefs of resurrection are true, so that I may correct my regrets and errors I had made then.

Funny that I should come across this post about an hour after I emailed a woman whom I last saw back in 1980. She was this sweet attractive 18 year old that I was totally infatuated with, and dated a few times... and then I sort of messed up. I've regretted it all these years. Anyway, I stumbled across some contact info for her today... so I crafted a lovely email (if I do say so myself) and fired it off tonight. It'll be interesting to see if I get a response.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-13-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2022 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I emailed a woman whom I last saw back in 1980... It'll be interesting to see if I get a response.

She responded!
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2022 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Romantic Travels Through Time.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2022 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She was this sweet attractive 20 year old that I was totally infatuated with, and dated a few times... and then I sort of messed up.

Yeah...
I've got a similar story. Not to be found, however.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2022 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Yeah...
I've got a similar story. Not to be found, however.

I think a lot of us have probably suffered a "similar story"... of lost opportunity while young (and stupid) with a significant other. The uniqueness of being able to re-connect after so many years of no contact isn't lost on me. We're planning to meet for coffee later next week. There better be a large pot of it, as we've got 40 years to catch up on!

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She responded!

You linked back to this thread from the "time travel" thread.
So... other than "trippy", how did it go?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You linked back to this thread from the "time travel" thread.

Seemed appropriate.

So... other than "trippy", how did it go?

It was interesting. She's unattached, never been married... so there was no "significant other" that I might've annoyed by making this appearance from seemingly out of the blue.

Before we met up, she had made it quite clear (in FB messages) that this wasn't a date, that she was quite happy being single, and that she had no aspirations for this to change. She set the "ground rules" right off the bat. Fair enough.

So... we met at a coffee bar/cafe... and talked for four hours. There was lots to cover. Unfortunately, I'm much too sentimental for my own good... so the milestones in my life that I was bringing up were the deaths of my parents, my best friend dying, putting down my dog... you know, not exactly uplifting stuff. She wasn't complaining, but in retrospect it was rather hard on me. I felt kind of drained afterwards.

I also found out during the course of our conversation, that my total infatuation with her 42 years ago was not mutual. No, I wasn't crushed. Remember, I'm in my 60's now. Besides, I had always suspected this. She explained that she was only 18 years old at the time, just a kid, and that she wasn't seriously interested in anybody back then.

Anyway, we covered lots of ground. It was a pleasant enough conversation. It's funny how all these years later, her personality is still the same as I had remembered. She's a smart cookie and well-spoken. I was still attracted to her, but I didn't feel there was anything (from her) that might hint at a second rendezvous.

So when I got home, I sent her a short FB message thanking her for meeting up with me, and wishing her the best. I was basically saying thanks... and good-bye. I figured there was no point pursuing this. I was rather surprised therefore when she replied a short time later stating that she wanted to stay in touch... and we have been... basically every day with FB messages. Over the last two months, we've now gotten to know each other (through these messages) a whole lot better. We're supposed to get together again this week. It's only taken 42 years, but I think I might finally be growing on her. Maybe. We'll see.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah! And I missed your response.
I hope everything turns out how you want it to. (Or at least how it needs to.)

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"What are the odds that both of us are axe murderers"
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope springs eternal.....
it could and may happen Patrick

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

"What are the odds that both of us are axe murderers"

Nah, only one of us is.

I hope everything turns out how you want it to. (Or at least how it needs to.)

Expectations are being kept in check... but thanks, Raydar.

Originally posted by maryjane:

Hope springs eternal..... it could and may happen Patrick

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Ha ha, great shot Don. I'm not too sure that any "prince" will be making an appearance, but we'll just continue to take it slow and easy and see what happens.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2022 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock