Started on: 04-25-2014 02:32 PM
Replies: 37 (878 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 04-27-2014 08:38 PM
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My name is Gregory Peters, you guys have know my dad for many years and have come to him for advice and for parts. He has passed away this morning at 7:50am. I was there by his side when he passed. As you know he loved fiero's and collected parts for a long time. If it wasn't for him, I would have never had my lil red 85 gt that he built from the frame up. I know its not what it look like when he brought it to me 17 yrs ago, but I am going to try and get it back to the condition that he brought it to me in. I thank you guys in advance for all condolences. I will keep his partfiero name on the forum and post from time to time, but feel free to write him messages on there or to his email, partfiero@comcast.com.

Again, thanks for all your guys years of questions and discussions.

From the Family of Kenneth Peters.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am real sorry to hear of your father's passing. My most sincere condolences to you and to your entire family.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also real sorry to hear of your father's passing. My most sincere condolences to you and to your entire family.
I had always hoped to meet your father, .
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, it will be tough for a bit but, there is one obvious thing, he left behind something of value, his son. Be glad for the time you did have him, we were lucky to get to know our Dads into our adulthood. I still reached for my phone 3 years later wanting to call him, it sucked but, then I just remembered our talks and pulled some of the advice out of that.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you so much everyone foe the help we provided him in his last days. I had just spoke with Ken a few weeks ago, and he was VERY grateful for all the generosity that was shown here.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss, losing a dad can be one of the worst losses a man can have.

If this is any comfort, he will never really be gone as long as you remember him.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very, very sorry for your loss.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry for your loss. Be strong and live a life to make him proud.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that. I was at my uncle's side when he died two weeks ago and it's hard. Our time is so short...
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the first forum death that hit me.

Ken and I chatted on the phone before I headed off to China last summer. Some of the things he said really helped me out along the way. If it weren't for him I'd have gotten in even more trouble than I ended up getting in.

He was a good man. He cracked me up. We were talking on the phone, and I was looking for some tips on where to stay, and he goes "Well, are you looking for a place where there will be girls waiting for you downstairs or do you want a cheaper place?" Haha.

Man, my heart hurts. I'm sorry Gregory. If you're the son who married a Chinese woman, he spoke of you fondly and he spoke of you often. I hope you are all doing okay through this. Damn.
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss and the Fiero communities loss. My prayers and condolances go out to you and your entire family.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:
My name is Gregory Peters. I will keep his partfiero name on the forum and post from time to time, but feel free to write him messages on there or to his email, partfiero@comcast.com.

Greg ... in case you do not know, the forum has a search function. By entering your Dad's username you can see all of his posts and also the threads he started.
Here is one for you ...
Wish Those youngens would keep their zippers up or stay out at sea and never come to shore.

Originally posted by partfiero:
I does get you to thinking, time to lose a bit of weight, work out a bit more, and maybe trade in the 30 year old girl friend for one a bit younger.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-25-2014).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry, Gregory.
I send my condolences to all who know and love him.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadness..........
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss... Prayers and condolences Sent your way. I lost my father when I was 15, I'm 61 now and I still feel him watching over me
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My heartfelt condolences.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An impromptu family we are. Sad sighs across the board. Travel well my friend.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss Gregory, you dad was good to me a couple times that I needed parts. He was always fair and seem just happy to help someone out.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry for your loss, he will always be with you in spirit
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Condolences to you, your family, and friends.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry for your loss.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all diminished by his passing.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a lose for you and your family.

I think everyone on this board would want to show appreciation for considering us.

We are diminished and at lose.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your Father raised a good Son.
My very best wishes to you & your Family.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the notification, and I echo others' sentiments. I know that things will never be the same, but I hope you and your family are able to grieve and heal to the extent possible in time.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll miss you PartFiero.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Very Sorry to hear of his passing. I enjoyed reading his posts on this forum. I wish the best for your family. We will miss him.
PFF
System Bot
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear it. I didn't know him well, but I'll miss him just the same.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saddened to hear of his passing.

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 04-26-2014).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to you and your family.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace, you will be missed here.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family,

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock