Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Brazilian Child Rapist Gets What He Gave (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Brazilian Child Rapist Gets What He Gave by Doug85GT
Started on: 04-25-2014 02:18 AM
Replies: 73 (1254 views)
Last post by: Taijiguy on 04-30-2014 11:15 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Twice!

Twenty inmates decided to rape this child rapist. His Jui Jitsu was not enough to fight them off. They raped him so hard the first time he had to get his rear stitched up. Then they raped him again and tore the stitches out.

http://www.opresente.com.br...bro-na-cadeia-50909/

Google translates the page to say this:

One case occurred in late March and that shocked the population of the Federal District had a holiday celebrated by each outcome , but very scary for others. The teacher of jiu jitsu Daryell Dickson Xavier Menezes beat and raped her stepson only one year and eight months in Wansbeck, satellite city of Brasilia .

On Tuesday ( 1st ) , Daryell presented to the authorities in the company of his lawyer and went to meet 30-day remand . What he did not realize is that suffer - twice - the same illness that caused the child . The teacher of jiu jitsu even tried to intimidate his new cellmates to present himself as a fighter , but to no avail .

Daryell was raped by about 20 detainees had numerous injuries and the body , the most serious being the anal region . Not satisfied and still angry about the crime committed by the teacher , prisoners splintered points Daryell and raped again. The bloodstains on the back of the boy shorts are evidence of how much he suffered .

The teacher claimed that it was " possessed by the devil " when he committed the crime . The child's mother has published several outbursts on Facebook . " Now at that time I open my mouth at all! Not amenizei my pain , but I started to do justice to my own peace , to my own heart . Face to face with the murderer of my baby ! I repudiate " he wrote.

She also said , "I gave my life and my son to take care of this man , I believe in love and goodness in him , I supported him , I loved him, and accepted his faults without knowing that it was something much worse , my family whole was enchanted by it , we were welcomed warmly and he and his son , "says Gabrielle Star in the text .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it when the "punishment" fits the crime!!! Serves him right.

Joe
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eeek, I would not want to deliver the punishment.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Joe

If The punishment fit the crime....should he now be free man? I've never been one to believe that 2 wrongs make it right.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Joe

Apparently something didn't fit, or they wouldn't have tore him a new A-hole...

Kevin
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

If The punishment fit the crime....should he now be free man? I've never been one to believe that 2 wrongs make it right.

Not until it kills him. Then he can be a free man.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSTETZ:

Not until it kills him. Then he can be a free man.

Then the punishment doesn't fit the crime, what he did was terrible but I also feel what happened to him was just as bad

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the article...
Face to face with the murderer of my baby !

I don't know if this is factual or "figurative". Or maybe just a poor translation.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Eeek, I would not want to deliver the punishment.

My thoughts exactly. I guess there is a man for every job though, definitely farm that one out.. But what if he liked it? dammit......
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then the punishment doesn't fit the crime, what he did was terrible but I also feel what happened to him was just as bad

I stand corrected if the baby died then raping him until he dies would be just punishment, if you believe punishment should be an eye for an eye.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg: "Bla bla bla, Rule Of Law, yada yada yada, vigilante justice, bing bang boom, on & on & on & on.....
Forum: Ya Ya Ya...dreamer.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm guessing you guys don't mind the fact that a bunch of other rapists got to get their jollies, in order for this guy to "get what he had coming"? Do the criminals who raped him deserve to get raped themselves, just like him? Or do they get a free pass?

Trust me, I have no sympathy for the guy. But how far does the "eye for an eye" stuff go? Are you willing to let a bunch of rapists indulge themselves, just to get your "revenge fix"?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah... ouch... damn... makes my ass hurt just looking at that picture.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn....bad week for the Red Hot Texas Chili Cook-off at the prison

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

So I'm guessing you guys don't mind the fact that a bunch of other rapists got to get their jollies, in order for this guy to "get what he had coming"? Do the criminals who raped him deserve to get raped themselves, just like him? Or do they get a free pass?

Trust me, I have no sympathy for the guy. But how far does the "eye for an eye" stuff go? Are you willing to let a bunch of rapists indulge themselves, just to get your "revenge fix"?

Thank you.
Sometimes I feel really....alone.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Thank you.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know, but you lost me at:

I stand corrected if the baby died then raping him until he dies would be just punishment, if you believe punishment should be an eye for an eye.

None of it would be "just punishment".
Not outside of the Rule Of Law.
Because that's us.

Without it we got nothin'.

P.S. And just for the record, put me in a room with someone who harmed a loved-one.
Justice-smustice.
But it still don't make it right.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Damn....bad week for the Red Hot Texas Chili Cook-off at the prison

Hahah... damn...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do understand that two wrongs do not make a right. My feelings in this instance sway towards he got what was coming to him. While that picture is painful to look at, I cannot even imagine the terror of the one that he raped. A child?
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope they Choped his balls off!
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
serves him right

damn Brazilians are nasty , their prisons are the worst on earth.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you.

I'm with you on this man.

Brad
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I'm with you on this man.

Brad

I just keep thinking that as long as we keep thinking & acting like the evil we claim to despise we will forever be chained to it and mired in it's evolutionary/spiritual barbarism.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just keep thinking that as long as we keep thinking & acting like the evil we claim to despise we will forever be chained to it and mired in it's evolutionary/spiritual barbarism.

Simply put, two wrongs do not make a right.

Brad
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know, but you lost me at:

I said earlier that I didn't believe in a eye for eye justice... When someone said he got what he deserved, then I asked the question since he got raped should he set free, that would be eye for eye justice. It was then brought to my attention that the baby died plus was raped..... That's when I said then raping him until he dies would be the appropriate eye for eye justice, if you believe in eye for eye justice....I Don't think that way.. He will pay the price for sins on judgement day and so will his attackers.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you.

I feel your pain.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

P.S. And just for the record, put me in a room with someone who harmed a loved-one.
Justice-smustice.
But it still don't make it right.

Welcome to the human race. Everybody is somebody's loved one. (Including the prisoner, I suppose.)
And somewhere, there is someone looking for payback for a wrong that was committed.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not think this is as cut and dry as some would like to paint it. I think one can be glad it happened yet not support it. I think in all honesty it might boil down to whether anybody feels sorry for the child rapist. Well do you?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
I think one can be glad it happened yet not support it. I think in all honesty it might boil down to whether anybody feels sorry for the child rapist. Well do you?

The Rule Of Law has nothing to do with "feelings".
The danger of "Feelings" is probably why we have the Rule Of Law in the first place...
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
schadenfreude

scha·den·freu·de noun, often capitalized \ˈshä-dən-ˌfrȯi-də\
: a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

I can feel good that the child rapist got raped while not condoning it. I would feel the same if a wife beater got beat up, a crook got robbed, etc.

Is it "justice"? No. Nothing in this life is truly just. That does not mean I can't smell the roses along the way.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 04-27-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you.

I appreciate the thought, but I think this is where I'm gonna lose you.

I personally believe the injured party should be able to punish the perp for his crime, especially if the punishment is administered while the crime is being committed, or immediately after (can you say "self defense"?). So for example, if the child's parent(s) decided to put a bullet in the guy's head, that's fine with me. IMO, they have every right to put him down, considering what he did to their child.

But I do NOT think we should cheer on a bunch of prison inmates who were just looking for an excuse to sodomize someone.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I appreciate the thought, but I think this is where I'm gonna lose you.

No, I'm still following you, just at a distance.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I personally believe the injured party should be able to punish the perp for his crime,

I think Saudi Arabia is the country for you in that respect. They're doing just that from what I read.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I'm guessing you guys don't mind the fact that a bunch of other rapists got to get their jollies, in order for this guy to "get what he had coming"?
Do the criminals who raped him deserve to get raped themselves, just like him?

I don't mind. I don't care about them, or his victim.

Well sir, to use your words ...

Ya Ya Ya...dreamer.

Our thinking is not gonna change anyone, nor alter a perceived evolutionary chain of barbarism. Just because we (individually or as a society) think or act like the norms we desire, it has never stopped theft, or any other crime.
Fact is ... what happened to that guy will do more to curb child rapists than any other punishment.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-27-2014).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Karma is a ***** . Who put him there in the first place. They would have had a different target had he not diddled a child.
Personally I think they should have stuck a shive between his third and forth rib on the left side.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Fact is ... what happened to that guy will do more to curb child rapists than any other punishment.

I doubt that. If that was true jurisdictions with the death penalty would have no (or very few) crimes committed that carry the death penalty. Most criminals think that they won't be caught...
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree that two wrongs don't make a right.

I even believe in forgiveness.

Then of course I firmly believe in consequences for your actions.

So if i try and balance it all together I get this.

Two wrongs don't make a right but they can prevent another wrong.
I'll try not to gloat or feel revenge and I will forgive after their death knowing they helped deter it from happening again .
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokey would you poke him?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

pokey would you poke him?

With a stick? To piss him off?

WTF r U talking about?

Dude seems to have muscular dystrophy symptoms.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
I doubt that. If that was true jurisdictions with the death penalty would have no (or very few) crimes committed that carry the death penalty. Most criminals think that they won't be caught...

Heh. Most that have it never seem to carry it out. If done, sometimes it takes ten to fifteen years. I understand the need for appeal time to be sure of guilt but punishment should be swifter. It should also be more prominently "displayed".
I have heard that argument before from anti death penalty advocates. By that reckoning though, no punishment would be a deterrent.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock