Firearm Eye Candy by Bullet
Started on: 05-20-2011 10:00 AM
Replies: 176 (8084 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-31-2018 01:24 PM
Bullet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is to show off what you got......if you're so inclined to share.

Lets try to keep to just firearms from our personal collections.

I'll go first.

.45 cal Wilson Combat Supergrade
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute to the thread at the moment Had to sell off my collection, sadly, to help fund my move back to PA.

But on the list first thing is another FNP-9, as well as a Sig P250 2sum kit in 45 ACP

Edit: Out of curiosity, is the bluing on the frame rail of that gun like that from factory, or is that from outgassing?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 05-20-2011).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had more:

DuN MESS WiTh Me, MAnG!
Bullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Edit: Out of curiosity, is the bluing on the frame rail of that gun like that from factory, or is that from outgassing?

Its a finish offered by Wilson Combat called "Color-Case Hardened Frame Finish" Here is another example of it. http://blog.wilsoncombat.co...d-blued-custom-1911/

Whats really neat about it is that the final effect is unique each time its done.

Edit: Oh and here is the company who actually does the finish for Wilson Combat http://www.turnbullmfg.com/...id=19567&catid=19872

[This message has been edited by Bullet (edited 05-20-2011).]

nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm probably forgetting some....

Kel-Tek .380

Remingtom model 33 (1932) Single shot .22 rifle

Arisaka Type 99 (concentric circle) Japanese WWII rifle

Marlin lever action .30-.30 rifle

Smith & Wesson 4th Model .38 revolver (around 1900)

Ruger 10-22 .22 rifle

Remington model 700 (mountain) .30-.06 rifle

I also have a semi-auto browning 12 guage & my very first: My Daisy air rifle.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think im going to be the only one to agree with my own picture
Anyone want to take a guess what it is?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my Desert Eagle 44. I also have a small plinking gun...a Tec 22 with 35 round clip but it is out on loan right now.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I think im going to be the only one to agree with my own picture
Anyone want to take a guess what it is?

Walther PPK? -Jason
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Walther PPK? -Jason

They can be found for under 200 bucks shipped......Hint 1
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[

it no longer looks like this lol

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 05-20-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
macrov 9mm -Hint 2
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taurus 24/7 PRO Compact in 9mm

Also have a 12 Gauge and 30-06 but not pictures of my long guns.

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 05-21-2011).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have knives.... no guns (yet ).

Kris, be aware: you buy cheap, you buy twice.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

This is my Desert Eagle 44. I also have a small plinking gun...a Tec 22 with 35 round clip but it is out on loan right now.

Hey sparky, you wanna keep your booger hook off the bang switch?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I traded a cd player for it . Not always true. You can get some good quality milsurps for next to nothing that will last forever.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Not always. I have had a few "Cheap" guns. BOTH of my Tauruses (what many would consider "cheap") were excellent firearms. I DID have a Jennings (what I would consider cheap. Like $100 cheap) and it was a POS. My brother has a Makarov. It was Russian 9mm, but his has been converted to .380. It is a fine and reliable firearm. I would trust it with my life, and my brother does. In fact, the Mak was the go-to handgun for Soviet Police and Military for 40 years, many a cop and soldier has trusted it with their lives as well. They are cheap now because the Russian Police/Military, and those of many former SU countries, have moved on and there is now a surplus in the market.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarov_pistol

Me shooting my bro's Mak (also note my current carry, Beretta 96D, sitting on the bench in the foreground):

And a shot of my son shooting it as well:

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 05-21-2011).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My current:

Beretta CX4 Storm .40S&W and Beretta 96D (DAO) .40S&W

Sold last year (but miss it too much, will hopefully be getting another one next year):

Taurus PT140 MillenniumPro .40S&W

2nd edit: PIP is working for me again... Weird.

My wife's current learner, a Mossber 702 Plinkster .22 rifle. (Obviously not my pic):

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 05-21-2011).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

My current:

Beretta CX4 Storm .40S&W and Beretta 96D (DAO) .40S&W

Sold last year (but miss it too much, will hopefully be getting another one next year):

Taurus PT140 MillenniumPro .40S&W

I shot the CX4 in vegas last year. I loved it! We should hit the rage....Tulsa is like 2 hours away. Meet up somewhere and blow off a couple thousand rounds.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I shot the CX4 in vegas last year. I loved it! We should hit the rage....Tulsa is like 2 hours away. Meet up somewhere and blow off a couple thousand rounds.

I'm down anytime though I'm not so sure about the couple thousand rounds. .40 is getting expensive! Been meaning to go shoot with Gabe (my Volvo buddy) if we can ever get it together. Maybe we could all get together and talk guns 'n Volvos!
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a gun unless you count the 3 air rifles I have at my parents home in California. I'd like to pick one up here sometime probably within the next 2 years but I don't think it will be a handgun. I'd like to get a rifle just not real sure which kind and what calliber.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

I'm down anytime though I'm not so sure about the couple thousand rounds. .40 is getting expensive! Been meaning to go shoot with Gabe (my Volvo buddy) if we can ever get it together. Maybe we could all get together and talk guns 'n Volvos!

Pm sent (errr sending)
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

macrov 9mm -Hint 2

Are you serious?
Most Makarovs 9s I've seen were rough as a cobb, although dead reliable.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drum roll and shabam! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEG_PA-63 . Oh yea, FEG is just dripping with quality and the finest hand crafted parts the gun world has to offer.
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My arsenal for a while

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drum roll and shabam! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEG_PA-63 . Oh yea, FEG is just dripping with quality and the finest hand crafted parts the gun world has to offer.

Shirley you can't be serious...

And I know, I know...Stop calling you Shirley

FEG is the worst piece of crap I've ever owned. I'll NEVER buy another one of their Makarov's again. Mine was a collectors piece, less than 200 rounds through it (documented!!!), and jammed every 3rd round on everything but Fiocchi brand ammo. Even with the Fiocchi, every 5th round jammed or stovepiped. It was a KBI imported Feg PA-63.

Paid $175 for it after taxes, etc. and sold it for scrap price essentially, because I got tired of the crap. Bought my XD 40 and never looked back.

For a cheap plinker, sure. But ammo for it got hard to find, and when I did find it, it was outrageously priced (think close to $26 a box for 50 rounds). I'd never CCW one, that's for sure.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FEG is the worst piece of crap I've ever owned. I'll NEVER buy another one of their Makarov's again. Mine was a collectors piece, less than 200 rounds through it (documented!!!), and jammed every 3rd round on everything but Fiocchi brand ammo. Even with the Fiocchi, every 5th round jammed or stovepiped. It was a KBI imported Feg PA-63.

Paid $175 for it after taxes, etc. and sold it for scrap price essentially, because I got tired of the crap. Bought my XD 40 and never looked back.

For a cheap plinker, sure. But ammo for it got hard to find, and when I did find it, it was outrageously priced (think close to $26 a box for 50 rounds). I'd never CCW one, that's for sure.

Did I mention I traded a CD player for it
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd rather have the cd player at least the CD player is reliable and can do more damage

Hey Fosgate, is that a Hi Point 995 I see in them there pics I love the new style stock on them, great little carbine for $200
Bullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wildey .45 Winchester Magnum

Bring it on.....Zombies.

[This message has been edited by Bullet (edited 05-21-2011).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the biggest collection, nor the smallest.. A few are missing as they are on loan to some special friends and the wife, and a couple are air power but you get the basic idea.

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bullet:

This thread is to show off what you got......if you're so inclined to share.

Lets try to keep to just firearms from our personal collections.

I'll go first.

.45 cal Wilson Combat Supergrade

Now that is a pretty pistol. Very nice taste. And I'll bet it works just fine

Arn
PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been plinking with this little guy (my brothers conceal carry)

Desert Eagle Micro .380 I prefer to carry my Taurus Compact, I'm turned off by lack of a safety (and the long trigger pull) on the D.E. Micro.

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 05-21-2011).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Been plinking with this little guy (my brothers conceal carry)

Desert Eagle Micro .380 I prefer to carry my Taurus Compact, I'm turned off by lack of a safety (and the long trigger pull) on the D.E. Micro.

the long trigger pull IS the safety
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too many to list, or remember ! But Yummy candy to me !

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New England Arms Pardner 20 guage for home defense.

Mosin Nagant for the heck of it.

Bersa Thunder .380 Conceal Carry version for self defense.

Walther P22 for training and plinking.

Browning Buckmark

Eyeing a Glock 19 (9mm) next and then a 1911 (.45ACP) for Christmas. I want a Kimber, but I think the budget will buy a Rock Island or ATI

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 05-21-2011).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice!
Thought it was nicer than the run-of-the-mill Makarov.
I used to own a PPK (in a previous life, it would seem) and was thinking along those lines, but the wood grip and the lack of a safety lever on the right side threw me off.
But the basic shape is identical.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40685 posts
Member since Oct 1999

FEG is the worst piece of crap I've ever owned. I'll NEVER buy another one of their Makarov's again. Mine was a collectors piece, less than 200 rounds through it (documented!!!), and jammed every 3rd round on everything but Fiocchi brand ammo. Even with the Fiocchi, every 5th round jammed or stovepiped.

What a coincidence. My PPK used to jam too.
Not that frequently, but that's still the reason I sold it.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My CCW

9mm Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few of my babies.

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Llama

It is going to be sold, to big and heavy for daily carry. I do kinda like it, shoots nice, no issues, and the slide finish is awesome; but I hate the grips on it, they have no grip and are too thick to my liking.

My AK47 is out for servicing at the moment, something I couldn't fix, so no pics of it yet. That is going to be sold too

EDIT
Got it back, but it is missing my AK74 flash hider???? Guess I have to go back and see where it is. If it's not one thing, it's another.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 05-22-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock