This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Firearm Eye Candy by Bullet
Started on: 05-20-2011 10:00 AM
Replies: 176 (8084 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-31-2018 01:24 PM
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I own page 4! LOL

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

A couple of Xmas presents i bought myself last december finally came in, YAY!

Attached to my Glock 19

Thats sweet! So how long did it take you for the tax stamp to come through? 7 months? I shot a canned AR and it was soooo quiet...

May be next on the list....

And I'll add the pic of my Kimber to the show...

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 06-25-2012).]

IP: Logged
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Hey! I own page 4! LOL

Thats sweet! So how long did it take you for the tax stamp to come through? 7 months? I shot a canned AR and it was soooo quiet...

thanks...

it took 6 months to get. the other can is going on my .308 and a AR
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to get a new mount for my AR to use my xmas present.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 06-28-2012).]

lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you'll put your eye out with that.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanks...

it took 6 months to get. the other can is going on my .308 and a AR

How much did it end up setting you back in total? I have always wanted to get one but always thought it was out of my reach price wise.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:
How much did it end up setting you back in total? I have always wanted to get one but always thought it was out of my reach price wise.

it wasn't cheap, you can buy a pretty nice firearm for the price of the suppressor, then the $200 tax stamp on top of that, then the long, long, long wait.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I traded by new Ruger LC9-LM for a Sig Sauer SP2022 with a Laser on it as well. Very first thing I did after running 50 rounds thru it, was to polish the barrel. So without further ado....

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is my newest addition to my family an AR15 chamber in 300blkout.
i built it myself, cant believe how easy it is.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, Tom! I traded something I didn't want to move to the new place for a Barretta 96 40cal. and some cash. I shoots dang good too.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 08-27-2012).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Sweet, Tom! I traded something I didn't want to move to the new place for a Barretta 96 40cal. and some cash. I shoots dang good too.

thanks... can't wait to start on my next one an SBR
light

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lightSend a Private Message to lightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not a gun but always stays close by my side :

PFF
System Bot
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My babies:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by fieroX (edited 08-29-2012).]

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Some customer projects:

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the difference between a 1911 branded "Colt" and one branded "Colts Manufacturing" ?
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 different assembly lines from what I can tell. Might check out this thread, may shine some light.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=11687
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just got them yesterday.. because, well we know why.
But unfortunately on the way home from my FFL I was stopped at a road construction site. I rolled down my window to ask the stop sign operator how long it would be and he spied my lowers in the passenger seat and asked if he could see. I obliged stating they were from Palmetto State Armory and in very nice condition. He asked if he could juggle them since there were three and before I could say "no" there he went. Juggling away. The car behind me started getting upset. I think it was a Prius, but don't quote me. Anyways, it was a really "girly" honk.. but it wasn't a Fiero, it was too quiet. I digress. At the sound of the honk, the juggler dropped all three of my lowers and they were bashed to bits by a jackhammer.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001

here is my newest addition to my family an AR15 chamber in 300blkout.

Hi Tom, how are you liking the 300BLKOUT?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

At the sound of the honk, the juggler dropped all three of my lowers and they were bashed to bits by a jackhammer.

That's a shame. I'm sorry for your loss.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Tom, how are you liking the 300BLKOUT?

I Love it!

Just got my tax stamp for my 300BLKOUT SBR
For comparison the 16" on top, 8" below

The SBR all dressed up and ready to party... now if i could find ammo to go play.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 05-13-2013).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Tom! I'm in the very early stages of a 300 blackout build. (Aquiring parts) Eventually I want the SBR stamp, but pistol for now. 8.2" noveske barrel.

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice Tom! I'm in the very early stages of a 300 blackout build. (Aquiring parts) Eventually I want the SBR stamp, but pistol for now. 8.2" noveske barrel.

Nice, I wish I would of went the pistol route while waiting for my stamp.
I have the 8.2 Noveske's barrel too, very nice quality. I first built my upper with
a 10.2 Noveske's barrel but thought it was too long so I then built the 8.2 upper
for my paperwork. Now I can switch between the two when I want.

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering.. Anyone have one of these? Trail Judge... Maybe you want to part with it? I can't get these where I live.. I've been looking at the 45LC in a Ranch Hand but I want to modify the butt stock to match what I want..

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Just wondering.. Anyone have one of these? Trail Judge... Maybe you want to part with it? I can't get these where I live.. I've been looking at the 45LC in a Ranch Hand but I want to modify the butt stock to match what I want..

The Trail Judge was shown at the SHOT Show last January. It was a cut down version of the Rossi Rio Grande lever action and according to the 2011 catalog chambered in .410. We talked to a Rossi representative today and we can confirm that the Trail Judge will not be produced. So for those who are looking into a more tactical version of the Mare’s Leg, they need to look for other alternatives.

http://www.downrange.tv/blo...si-trail-judge/9064/

Looks like you will have to settle for a Mares leg if you want something like that. It is considered a pistol you know.

http://henryrepeating.com/rifle-mares-leg.cfm

steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-19-2013).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to revive this old thread with some more gun pr0n. Hope you guys don't mind.

I recently finished putting together another AR-15. This one is a "frankengun" made from parts that I bought from several different mfgrs. The lower receiver (with the Punisher logo, heh) came from Spike's Tactical, a local company. The upper receiver came from Bravo Company. The 22" bull barrel is from Wilson Arms. There's a Rock River Arms free-float sleeve under the handguards. And so on, and so forth. I built it for precision shooting.

I didn't want it to look like something out of Star Wars. So I used standard M16A2 style furniture.

Here are some photos:

It shoots at or below 1 MOA, even with mil-spec ammo. So I'm pretty happy with it.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to find out more about this...

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen this thread in awhile. I really love the snake skin on that one rifle.

Jim
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... only couple years since the last post...? Bump to the top! --

Any new candy? ----- I've got some to share!
Some upgrades since the last picture of mine posted.. 1981 mini14 223 with a BSA tactical compact scope

My Kimber 45 - 4" barrel all stainless --- It's smooth. I definitely recommend

35feet

and then a little fun Beretta 32 Tomcat -- but watch out; It'll bite if you hold it just slightly wrong... not me, my wife.. everything was okay though.

oh!... I can't forget about my new Marlin ...cough, cough......45-70 (I don't know what I was thinking - put your should out practically! ... TOO sore after 15 rounds) with a Nikkon Prostaff

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually forgot about this thread. DOH!

The ole ArmaLite got a makeover recently... basically just a new set of furniture. But now it sports a fixed stock and a free-float handguard. It's a full-length handguard, and the rifle is mid-length, so I had to use a low-profile gas block. Oh, and the handguard has a built-in flip-up front sight post.

BEFORE \/

AFTER \/

Here's a quick run-down on the rifle:

-- ArmaLite M15A4 (16" barrel, mid-length gas, 2-stage adjustable trigger)
-- Modified carry handle rear sight (removed the handle part)
-- Aimpoint PRO
-- YHM Phantom flash suppressor
-- Troy 13" Alpha Rail w/ flip-up front sight
-- Magpul MOE rifle stock
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Love it!

Just got my tax stamp for my 300BLKOUT SBR
For comparison the 16" on top, 8" below

The SBR all dressed up and ready to party... now if i could find ammo to go play.

Jane apologizes for shooting so much of it up when you were here.......

I need to get a pic of my brother's 32-40 1894 Winchester cowboy rifle next time he's here with it. A dream to shoot and the lever action smooth as silk.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Springfield Armory 1911 Mil Spec and Beretta M9. I want to get wood grips for the M9

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 04-10-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kit built and copper plated by myself.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 04-10-2016).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ruger 10/22 and an AR15

When .22lr ammo stabilizes, (it's getting better), I want to get a Ruger MKIII

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 04-10-2016).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you plan to sell the 10/22 if you get the Mk3? If so, please let me know.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
None of these are all that expensive but,

This one looks like candy... A Cobra 380 we bought and eventually gave to our eldest daughter because of the section of town she was living in at the time.

This one is my favorite. A Bersa Thunder 380 Combat.

Originally posted by jmclemore:

We have one of those also except ours is the CPX-1 which has the safety.

I've also got a Mosin also. I modified it with a bent bolt but haven't figured out what replacement stock I want to go with yet. I don't want to do the Archangel and not to keen on the Monte Carlo either. I'll probably end up with a laminated thumbhole stock as that's the only one I've seen so far that I really liked. I did sand down, stain and varnish the wooden stock, just to explain the color difference between the 2 pictures.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-11-2016).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
I've also got a Mosin also. I modified it with a bent bolt but haven't figured out what replacement stock I want to go with yet. I don't want to do the Archangel and not to keen on the Monte Carlo either. I'll probably end up with a laminated thumbhole stock as that's the only one I've seen so far that I really liked. I did sand down, stain and varnish the wooden stock, just to explain the color difference between the 2 pictures.

I've done a few mosins. I'm thinking about making a mag well you could inlet a wood stock for that would use the arch Angel mags. I've had the boyd's featherlite thumbhole and really liked it, it's hard to beat for the price but I think I'm going to go with a Richard's microfit on the next one.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YO!
This thread is BACK after over 6 months in hibernation.

Did a little pre-election "hedging of my bet" and added another member to the family last weekend before going to vote.
(Black Guns Matter)

Sig Sauer M400 SWAT
w/ Vortex Spitfire red/ green dot optic and a Magpul AFG
The Magpul MBUS came with the Sig and it's *ok*

The Sig looks right at home with it's little cousin, my KelTec Sub 2000, (40 S&W)

I still need to add this little tid-bit to the Sig, but I mistakenly grabbed the plastic one and I understand there is a metal version available.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-13-2016).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1x or 3x on the Vortex?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

1x or 3x on the Vortex?

Just the 1X
I considered the 3X at $100 more, but I also just bought a Remington 783 (300 Win. Mag.), with Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40mm for *distance*, so I consider the Sig M400 "medium range"
I'm probably good *ok* with the 1X out to 250 - 300.....(until my damn cataracts get any worse and I get the surgery).
That's the other reason I chose the Vortex Spitfire. The prism style red dot greatly reduces the small amount of "bloom" my eye gets from other red dot scopes and helps with slight astigmatism. (Getting old sucks).

By the way, Gander Mountain is throwing scoped Remington 783's in various calibers out the door for $300 a pop right now. I had to take advantage of that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-14-2016).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RAS47

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock