Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had two rum and Cokes (well, Diet Pepsi's) and got this thought...what if we have a thread where we only post when we're drunk? What kind of strange and funny stuff will we come up with? What if we don't coreect anyof oupr sp3llling errorss?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More than a 6 pack, less than a case of beer.
Cattle may lead an idealic life style, but they can't buy alcohol.
Even if they had some money, they have no place to keep a wallet.
No picture ID either?

Addendumb,

I like the way you are thinking.
Back story first, profound thoughts some time later?

No texting to this thread while driving!

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 05-27-2008).]

RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm drunk on life
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about OTHER mind alterers? like a PUI thread? (posting under the influence)

eh?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ettuy,ulgsasdfghjkuuytdts

xcz
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:
Cattle may lead an idealic life style, but they can't buy alcohol.
Even if they had some money, they have no place to keep a wallet.

They are wallets.
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

what about OTHER mind alterers? like a PUI thread? (posting under the influence)

eh?

Oooh Kay, the background storymight be self incriminating when pUI of illeagle stuff.
But a person can always crouch their terms?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to bed with some metallic chick that (I thought) looked like iron woman, and woke up next to THIS:

OMG, I am sooooo sore!

-Rumorbot

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 05-27-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

eh?

About 90% of my posts would be in that thread.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any post I make after 3-4 pm is likely PUI
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ha ditto..
PFF
System Bot
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lolwut?
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a bit of Cack and Joke tonight. Errr - I mean Jack your Coke. Uhhh - this isn't working out too well.

I guess I need another drink. Here's to YOU guys!

Cheers!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmm, tasty Schadenfreude.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oddly enough.. its 2am..and im here (usually its after 12am for me..)

and i dont drink

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 05-28-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

eh?

Absolutely. Anything that f***s you up!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Ok, that'll work too. The more incoherent the better.

Another thing we can do...just type, and don't backspace and correct your errors. That should get interesting!
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got home from bar hopping, pretty much figured out that killians is not a good one to start out with... much better to end with!
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok so its race weekend in dover and the campsites are rampint with drinking lol. So i had like 6 or 10 yaygers meisters and dr pepper and my face is num . the hot chicks left early and i was talkng to this old hot chick but i think shes married D. but anyways raceweekend is awseum because drinking is the game and beads gets the boobs . man im tired . well tomorrow im gonna sober up at hte truck race and my friends band is gonna play at the campsite . Thats gonna rock. im gonna try to get picturs of the slip and slid that we are gunna make but not making any promises. dude yeger and drpeppper is reeallly good , i can drink thos all night. well im tired ill check inlatyer if i can. and no i didnt driven in the fiero. ok so later hop you are as shitfaced as me later dudes

edit cuas i spelled dudesw rong lol ok
------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 05-30-2008).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, I was watching last comic standing, and I've come to the conclusion that nobody is funny. Why do people laugh? Is it all the booze and the "we paid money to get in to the comedy club, so it has to be funny"? Or is it just funny because a lot of people get together, and therefore everything is funny? (ever had that happen?)

hmm

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok. i'll admit it.
i've been drinking tonight.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I'll admit it.
I STOPPED drinking last night.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had two beers with MDFieroLover and his FINE girlfriend. Does that count? I promise to drink later...
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had a small bottle of goldshlager however you spell it. Timne for Halo! Good thred
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh sit, I didnt thonk tihis would happen but I'm drunk, now I need to post in this thread. You basterda.

[This message has been edited by DESTOS (edited 06-01-2008).]

DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DESTOS

371 posts
Member since Sep 2007
crap, I hit ost reply instead of back to off topic lke every other forum. I do that all the time, cliff you should shitng abut switchjng them.

DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DESTOS

371 posts
Member since Sep 2007
oh man, the peorpl Im at the party I'm with are singing 500 miles or wahtever it;s called, like in the episode of how mI met my mother, where marshal has theat tape stuck in his fiero and it plays al the time. what a coincidence is that, I own a fiero. Sory for the triple post guys.

...this thread sucks.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DESTOS:

oh man, the peorpl Im at the party I'm with are singing 500 miles or wahtever it;s called, like in the episode of how mI met my mother, where marshal has theat tape stuck in his fiero and it plays al the time. what a coincidence is that, I own a fiero. Sory for the triple post guys.

...this thread sucks.

If you are drunk, you can't know if this thread really sucks.

If you are NOT drunk, you shouldn't be here in this thread trying to decide if this thread sucks.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
STraight rum. Blehch. Money is tight, so i can't allford good scotch. Crap. (no exits dtypiong, tush the erors).
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
po.s. - under know sico\\...circomstances should you drink crap. Don't ask now I now...know. Whaetver.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmmmmmmmmmmm do you guys wanna here a storyu>?
PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001
TOUNGEG RING!!!

EDIT:

Speaking of woemen..

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 06-11-2008).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2008 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha you guys are so fannu...err funny hahahaha!

my new band The Chill Flowers is playing the sweet raggae sound for me here in my room

we sway to the sound with the wind and the breeeezze

the f...hmm...the uhhhh... the everlasting ember is the other band playing

theyre effin sweet

i have to come back adn show you all this drawing i did. its of the chill flowers its sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

mmmmm hmmmmmm

burnin
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2008 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BekaintaFunk

838 posts
Member since Feb 2006
i want the whole world to know!! : ::

i love jerry!!!

he has my heart

i think thats wondefull <3
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey its been a week and onl y o i have posted in this!

where is everybody

it took me so long to sfind this tread. dammit i thought my spellng would be a lot better....

well i just came aback here to say hello and that i love streetlight manifesto and that:

I LOVE JERRY!

no matter what, im allways thinking about him

wanna know why my spelling and grammar is good on these things............. its because it takes me a long ass time to post thinserrrr this. ywea.

someone els e post here!!! im not the only one!!

....i uhhhh hate... yea... i hate deer.
hah

i love you guys

i dont have a question mark jkey on my keyboard. or a comma, letter p, semicolledn. quotation mark, brakets, zero, or backspace,. anyone know where to get some new ones.... i punched my keyboard really hard one day and they all stopped working. fck fucl **** can i say that here... **** **** **** hmmm
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love ouy. aal of u.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about high? Ahhh, I can't wait to be in Amsterdam in a couple weeks .

I also have a slight buzz from earlier. Went out to a pub with some friends and had a couple pints of Guinness.

------------------

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tinton

4381 posts
Member since Feb 2005

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Any post I make while in the continental United States is likely PUI. Any over here in the UK is just going to be posting while drunk though .
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread is hard to find when drinking. I even used the search.4 white russians and now i've started on the honeybrowns. whoo!!!!
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ly41181

1013 posts
Member since Sep 2002
watching the history channel is no fun when drinking!!!

w are all made of stars

[This message has been edited by ly41181 (edited 06-22-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock