Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
AntiKev

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The old black rum's got a hold on me like a dog wrapped round my leg!

EDIT: I OWN PAGE 7!

[This message has been edited by AntiKev (edited 03-28-2009).]

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished a big-ass, nasty project at work. Time to relax. mmmmmm...scotch.
leppy_89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bunch of games of lost veer pong.

Very uuch trawshed.

Hopefully I remmeber this.

My neck hurrtts.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
done

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
NEW e-mail address ankerenterprises@yahoo.com
Anker Enterprises L.L.C.

MY 88 Northstar build thread

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DRUNK!! I'm ****ing drunker than hell. You're damn right I'm drunk. I am not normally a big drinker. But today...I...AM...DRUNK!!!! Half a bottle of bourbon and I GD guarantee you I will feel it tomrrow. And I don't care. More booze.

I don't deserve this. I am a good, loving, hard working man who busts a gut for his family. I DIDN'T deserve this!!!!

God give me strength.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch, 'cause it's Saturday night and I'm off tomorrow, damnit!
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drunk bump!

I love college.

~ Derek
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
being raped withoutt a dinner and movei.. yes im drunk, yes its tax day, no I havent done mine yet. yes I'm drinking more. glad my refund can fund a csae of Busch!
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i drank and derank. now im just tired. i hear voices. ..
i closed my eyes adn it ghot dizzy. admn
------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 04-16-2009).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't post on this thread
cause i don't drink

OOPS

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

can't post on this thread
cause i don't drink

OOPS

Based upon your posts, I nominate you as an honorary member!
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
mmmm. Scotch.
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gots no liver so I can't drink, but my kidneys work so I can smoke.
No, its not the same, but yes it helps. Even makes me meloncholy melenencholy mell..sad and self pity just like booze, real pisser when I just wanna forget all the crap and be somewhere else.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 rews ffor the may five. fo r us brown guys

damn im a lightweight now.

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmmm. Johnny Walker Black scotch. good stuff.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday mornin, ain't gotta work, ain't gotta move. Rolled up a great big doob.
Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gin and Lime Rickey, 3 tries at my password, and Im in. Watrching Terminator and Armageddon at the same time, both have cute chicks, damn cap locks keep coming on. Who was that gorgous blonde with the great rack in Under Siege with Steven Seagull ?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its 23o in the mornin im drnk off my @.. and i decided to grace my frinds on pHh with my presence. i counted 17 shots of 100 proof and i smell a hangover commin.
EMC23i or whatever the fugk yur name is i hate you tieh a passn and i hope you go and take a long walk off a short cliff a really deep one talkin about all my puntuatn here is this enough dots for you......................................................................................................................................................... heres more...............................................................................and some a..#ole......................................................................................................................................... everyone else your all cool and i hope everyone had a good memorial day wkknd. cuz god nows im havin 1

peace...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-24-2009).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2009 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a few stones. i feel sober.... dang oklahoma terrible beer flavored water

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2009 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* Ran out of scotch. Drinking Guinness.
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am right here writing this for god who knows why, But I am drinking, And I dunno why. But I wanted to say hi, even tho my fiero dose not run. It pisses me off that I cant get the dang thing to run right. I dunno why it might be uecouse I am not the smartes car guy in the world, but Ito every one on fiero.nl on the pennocks fiero forum you all rock. I have been here since I was 16i or 17 i am not sure when but through my bad time to my good time you all were there to understand me. so, while i have my last crown and coke i just wanted to say thanks, I am not sure what i am going to do with my car but it will be done one day, but i am not going to make my life around my fiero like i once did. i just hope that i will be able to set in my little two seater one more time and drive through the gears and hear her roar..

to every one of you people on fiero.nl from the people that i know., to the people i don't know, to the people i don't like witch there is only like one of you. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE lol
thanks for making this place such an amanixing forum. you guy rock.

god bless america!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

For NASCAR FANS
http://iamanascarfan.blogspot.com/

PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

its 23o in the mornin im drnk off my @.. and i decided to grace my frinds on pHh with my presence. i counted 17 shots of 100 proof and i smell a hangover commin.
EMC23i or whatever the fugk yur name is i hate you tieh a passn and i hope you go and take a long walk off a short cliff a really deep one talkin about all my puntuatn \
peace...

hahahahaha, love it, yeah fugy your emc 23i
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hee hee hee. Just the kind of stuff i topught ot when i started this thread.

nd: Scoresby Scotch, 'cause i couldn't afford Johnny Walker Black. At least this s*** tastes OK.
Mechy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MechySend a Private Message to MechyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you seed it flown up
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everclear FTW!

Besides the case and a had of dos equis. Delicious.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dancing with the green fairy tonight.
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonights special is:
Spanish Peaks Brewing Co. Honey Raspberry Ale

Currently bottle #4 of 6.

Great stuff...and one hell of a reason to celebrate. I spent the last 2 days in Colorado, had one hell of an interview, they flew me out, paid for the hotel, rental car, and flight. Spoke w/ the HR gal before I left & we talked about relocation allowances, insurance and the sorts.

Got a call also w/ a formal offer from the Corps of Engineers too!

GO TEAM ME!

Drink 'em if ya got 'em boys!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheers, dude! And contratulations!!
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well my F#$%ing football team kicked A#@$ tonight and I am really F*&$ing happy about it so F#(*ed if I am not gunna post about it and be the happies F#$%9ng Mother F!@#er in Ausrtalia the F$%&ing moment. F#$%ing YEAH!
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 offers, tow nighjts. Twequila and , jom and some stiuff I'ev never have be ofre.

Wow. Im going to have to edit this om the moprning.
PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mcaanda

3652 posts
Member since Mar 2003
[color=00Bfff}} edit not woirK? [/color]]
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

[color=00Bfff}} edit not woirK? [/color]]

Eh, don't bother. it's funnier that way!

ND: Scoresby rotgut scotch...not as good as JW Black, but better than #*^&ing J&B.

Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga oogabooga
nuf said.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the wine tonight.
I could barely flippin type this.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok... I think i qualify for this thread hahah! no there are no standard typos to "look" drunk, as even so, I have the ability in FF to spell check... what tells me i can post here is the fact that it took me a couple minutes to find the search button to even find this thread! hahahah! Ok, i just pm'd someone that was trying to help me with a part i need. He has the part, i do not. thus him trying to help me duh! he even offered to send the part just for the shipping price, hell thats fine by me! but I told him I would still put a few dollars extra as thats just how I am.

Happy 4th of July everyone in the US! To those in the UK, sorry, as its a slap in the face as we are celebrating whipping their a$$ and finally becoming independent from having to answer to some old queen! lol!
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not drunk atm, but im damn well gunna be tonight My buddy is getting shipped off to Iraq on monday so we're gunna send him off right By the time we're done with him, he'll be hungover till next saturday
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2009 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking Mai Tais. Eh, not bad. The rum is doing it's job.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2009 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back from hanging with the guys.. didn't go as long as i thought it would, but had ag great time. Its amazing you drunk you get from chugging 3 strongbows+guineess, really hits you hard :P Also had some fruity drink, that turned out to be really goodm tasted like those fuzzy peaches cangides Now im sipping on some run and coke, watching mythbusters, getting ready to go to bed :P
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't posted in this thread for a while, so I thought I'd pay a visit.

Now drinking: Johnny Walker Gold Label

For Westfest, I wanted to do a little scotch tasting with my buddies, so I bought Johnny Walker Black, Green, Gold and...BLUE! Oh, good gawd in heaven, Blue Label is the smoothest stuff I've ever tasted! And I found a good deal on it...$149/bottle, cheapest anywhere.

What kinds of scotch do you folks like (as in "the good stuff")?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock