Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10003 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awwwwww f**** im so wstd i cant even piss str8 how yall doin out there
pge 5 owend by ummmmmm me

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-16-2008).]

IP: Logged
leppy_89

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the Red Stripe beer guy would say...

"Hurray beer!"
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by leppy_89:

As the Red Stripe beer guy would say...

"Hurray beer!"

i need some more dude
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Is it bad that I'm more than 2/3s of the way to finishing all the booze in the house and it's not even 10. 1 beer and 5 rye and cokes. I think I might head to the local watering hole and join the crowds for UFC 91.

id say thats very sad that one hellllllllllllll of a pregame

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Went to the bar! Had agreat time! Met 5 new girls and got 2 numbers. I'm awesome...time for bed.

Ya know, I was going to post that we expected a report from you from the bar that you scored, but I wasn't drunk yet. Now I've got a buzz. Good job, we're proud of you!

ND: the usual
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Ya know, I was going to post that we expected a report from you from the bar that you scored, but I wasn't drunk yet. Now I've got a buzz. Good job, we're proud of you!

dude im watching that movie P2 about that phyco securty gaurd and dude i gota tell you that chick in that movie is hot why cant i find somthing like that........or iv had to much to drink and im seein beer goggles style

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
dude im watching that movie P2 about that phyco securty gaurd and dude i gota tell you that chick in that movie is hot why cant i find somthing like that........or iv had to much to drink and im seein beer goggles style

Is the movie "P2" or is that an abbreviation? What's her character's name?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is the movie "P2" or is that an abbreviation? What's her character's name?

no its not abbration P2 her name is rachel nichols its about some woman who gets abducted by a physco securety gaurd and is trapped in a parkingt grage in new york and she has to get the keys from this dude to get out its a good movie
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no its not abbration P2 her name is rachel nichols its about some woman who gets abducted by a physco securety gaurd and is trapped in a parkingt grage in new york and she has to get the keys from this dude to get out its a good movie

Ah, OK, you found her.

I watched "The Happening". I was digging on Zooey Deschanel. godDAMN, she's cute.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alright im passin out im gona look back at this tomorrow and probabley lauf my head of peace dudes keep out of them fieros while intoxicated they dont like it
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Ah, OK, you found her.

I watched "The Happening". I was digging on Zooey Deschanel. godDAMN, she's cute.

its inappopreate to say whats so attractive about her on here cuz this thread will be trashcanned for it but ya dude she deffenetley is hot
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

alright im passin out im gona look back at this tomorrow and probabley lauf my head of peace dudes keep out of them fieros while intoxicated they dont like it

I dunno. I better drive, 'cause I'm too drunk to walk. (kidding)
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The hangover is probably the worst I've had since coming back from Germany. I lost count, but I know I was drinking double rye and cokes at the bar...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohhhhh man i was so gone last night lol
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ohhhhh man i was so gone last night lol

Too drunk to even find this thread at the time, eh?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Too drunk to even find this thread at the time, eh?

nahh i found it im just going over my poasts last night i do remember poasting about rachel nicolas though
leppy_89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i need some more dude

See, my problem is, I have to rely on people to

hook me up with more. *sigh* you turn 18, and

you think you can do everything. Then you learn

all you get is **** , cigarettes, and lotto tickets.

Two more years....two more years.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by leppy_89:

See, my problem is, I have to rely on people to

hook me up with more. *sigh* you turn 18, and

you think you can do everything. Then you learn

all you get is **** , cigarettes, and lotto tickets.

Two more years....two more years.

aww **** i feel your pain i just turend 21 like 3 weeks ago probabley the wrong thing to say but there going to be the longest 2 years of your life dude

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-16-2008).]

Dec 6th, 2008
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Noone has been drunk for 3 weeks? You guys are alcohol slaggers!

Wait...I haven't posted here for a while. I guess I'm guilty, too.

ND: Johnny Walker Black
85GT3.4Track4spdCar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GT3.4Track4spdCarSend a Private Message to 85GT3.4Track4spdCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one for you...Ever stuffed the wrong engine into the wrong Fiero 'cause it was too stinkin' late?

(I have).

Ran great, but it was still the wrong engine that was supposed to be in THAT Fiero!

Signed,
Team Budweiser
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still drunk...

Oh god last nighth was a bad idea...

~ derek
PFF
System Bot
Dec 13th, 2008
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight was stupid. And I mean that in the best way possible.

The night started out at a retirement party for one of the superintendants at work. Which moved to another bar. Then two of us went to my buddy's house so he could change. We then proceeded downtown to meet a couple of other guys that work with us. Well...it turns out it was ANOTHER friend of mine's birthday and we ended up partying with a huge group of us all night. Picked up 2 chicks, one is my buddy's (birthday boy) sister. Oops. :P

All in all, great night!

Cheers!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear it, Anti.

ND: Johnny Walker Black, 'cause it's Friday!. *hic*

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 12-13-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its 2am sat morning and im as sober as a rock i hate being the DD
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its 2am sat morning and im as sober as a rock i hate being the DD

You are doing a great service. Hopefully, your friends will reciprocate, and let you drink next time.
Dec 27th, 2008
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, can't let a DD post last. A fine night out, spent well over a hundred bucks. good times...
Dec 31st, 2008
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a buzz, so I can post here!

ND: Scotch
Jan 1st, 2009
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um... so, uh, Happy newsmears and stuff...

Vodkey & tea.... ooh, ooh, and buttwiser

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy News Yers........ afetr after 12 beers and 6 shots of Jack dAnIELS. Whoo Hooo im a fellin prettty good.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F*CK 2008!

Happy New Year...we hope!

Champaign...scotch...whoo hoo!
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're so fcked in 20 days..
1/2 of rum and a few beers..
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F*CK 2008!

Yep. I attended more funerals in 2008 than I have in the previous 20 years combined. What a freakin' year.

Yeah, I qualify for this thread tonight (this morning). Drank a bottle of champagne myself, minus one glass for the girlfriend. She's now asleep, and I'm still wide awake.

I wish this foot and a half of snow on the ground would disappear. Makes drivng in the Fiero kind of a challenge! (Don't worry, I'm not driving anywhere tonight. )
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

We're so fcked in 20 days..
1/2 of rum and a few beers..

I remember when I was a boy and my father told me to go outside and get a switch off the tree. There was a moment of reticence followed by a moment of "let's get it over with".

My pants are around my ankles as we speak. Bring it on. I have my Irish Coffee to ease the pain.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 01-01-2009).]

Jan 17th, 2009
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehe posting when I'm drunk. I really like captian morgans 100 proof takes less shots to get the same effect.
Jan 18th, 2009
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My last customer dropped off a mason jar full of 'shine about an hour ago. It looks more and more tempting the more I drink. Tomorrow the wife and I have to start clearing out the offices, then start on the shops; I hope the hangover ain't to bad. Ahhh, the joys of retiring from a business that'll make you an alcoholic!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UGH. UFC 93 was so f*^king disappointing. And I'm pissed. The barrett fiero auctions were waaaay too low, and DAMMIT I wanna know who bought them!!!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn. Out of good Scotch.

ND: Crown Royal
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jan 24th, 2009
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aaaah! Restocked on Johnny Walker Black. Thank goodness for Costco!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock