Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10003 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NAPPY HUCKIN FOOYEAR!.............Oh darn, I missed it again.

Rockin' page 18

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 01-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm halfway there... we did a move. A bunch users. Wheeee. Went out for some food and beerz. Had some food, and some beerz. Every have a flight? It's 5 wee little beers. Nice way to introduce yourself to some new brews... On the way home now. Planks are WONDERFUL.

Now, where are my car keys? Right here in my pocket. Where's my car? Home in the garage. Too much snow for the fee air ooooh.
But I'll walk home, and partake of any wild bacon I happen to stumble across...

Wheeeeeee

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 12-29-2014).]

Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I'll try to consolidate.

I'm in Illinois meeting family that I have never met before, due to a divorce before I was born.

Here we are 37 years later, and I'm staying with an Aunt I have never met before, I have a Grandma and Grandpa again, and a brother that looks eerily familiar to me (though since I'm older I claimed better looking, smarter, and more successful)

Turns out alcoholism runs rampant through the family AND their neighbor has a speakeasy in his garage. An honest to goodness no license, and even some homemade hooch place that is packed every night. Wahooo, so we go over there....which is the regular routine.... and here I am.

Turns out showing up to visit family on a regular basis (every 37 years is pretty regular) grants you free alcohol, and pizza when someone brings it in!!!

Tomorrow.... Work again.

Brad
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soooooo much alcohol.... I've lost count of the beers. Plus vodka. Whee.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DO you know how hard it is to find this thread sometimes?

My computer is dying on me and iverything is slow. :\

On a plus side a guy called and we went to meet him at a bridge down the road to let off fireworks, He had a case of Rolling Rock which isn't that horrible for an amber.

Brad
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Celebrating a friend's birthday today with this lovely vine candy...

"Friend" comes from an old French world that means "one who drinks wine with me."
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** this liver of mine
6 shots of patrone
5 draft beers

like drinking water
everything is slow but its still here

**** you
Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 bottle of Coppola Chardonnay! Leftover from my cold remedy from a few weeks ago. Yes, my favorite cold remedy is a BOTTLE of wine, then bundle up for a good night.s sleep. Cpld usually gone (or the main symptoms). If you are still experincing cold symptoms, don't dwell on the failure, just repeat the next day! Or until fully cures! This is such a fun thread to read, and it hasn't been bumprd in a while, had to do a search to find it. We need more input!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished tasting the pumpkin beers. Sam Adams is the BEST brewery in the solar system!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got a drink in my hands, a good hour after going out to buy some. They need to make liquor stores "essential services", open 24/7. This is bullshit.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a few to coax me into the mood to design the new HR/IT workflow.

Fun times!

PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy new yeAR!!! Drinkning kentucky Berbon Berrel and Fire water! Woo hoo!!!!!!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad some less drunk than me dug up this thread.....wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Abuse me...I like it.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skunk as I punk you am.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One bottle of a fine Merlot later and I'm posting in PPF T/OT again... (self facepalm).

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 02-12-2015).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gawd damned **** sucking amazon manager. Wish you'd suck on my **** . I might appreciate my job a bit more if you did.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Gawd damned **** sucking amazon manager. Wish you'd suck on my **** . I might appreciate my job a bit more if you did.

Not that anyone cares, but that mostly got worked out the next day...

I'm just here to point out how cheap of a drunk I am...half way through a faxe tall/strong beer, and I'm already wobbly. Ha! Gotta love it.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Bangkok, 2 days off and just came back from a very loud nightclub. Damn fine looking girls there. Where's Dan Damage when you need him?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bumping this for when I come home and crack open a few pum'kin beers and get stupid.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? Did everyone swear off the sauce?

I kicked back a few chocolate stouts and am feeling no pain. Have a few dozen servers to upgrade tomorrow, and I felt like some chocolate yummyness to put me to bed.
ZzzzzzZzzZzzzzzz...
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Lol I hope your manager is a gender you would prefer to have sucking on your "jolly rancher"

Ha
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on some slow, heavy blues with slide and fiddle and my third

A fine Arizona brew that was recently sold to Budweiser. They'd better take good care of it!

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2016 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
7-29 first time this year.. feeling no pain.. than you Mr. Jameson..

I average 2-3 times a year..

wish me luck in the am.. as there will be hell to pay.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-30-2016).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

wish me luck in the am.. as there will be hell to pay.

I just had one...I'll probably be paying for it in an hour or two. I think I'm so burnt out that I can neither enjoy the buzz any more, nor survive sobering up. Shoot me now.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I started this thread over ten years ago. It hasn’t been posted in for 3 years. So here’s a thread bump in 2019, with me enjoying a Cuba Libre (rum, Diet Coke and lime) or three.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Wow. I started this thread over ten years ago. It hasn’t been posted in for 3 years. So here’s a thread bump in 2019, with me enjoying a Cuba Libre (rum, Diet Coke and lime) or three.

Cubanos will tell you that for now, it is still a lie.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Cubanos will tell you that for now, it is still a lie.

Sadly, yes.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello again 'bear.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

hello again 'bear.

Hey, MJ. I’m back working on Fieros. And only drink at night.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2019 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, MJ. I’m back working on Fieros. And only drink at night.

....and of course it's always night somewhere....(you're welcome)
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2019 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

....and of course it's always night somewhere....(you're welcome)

Well,it’s night here again. Cuba Libre poured and being enjoyed.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2019 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feeling a little sore and tired from moving Fiero engines around today, so I’m drinking Jameson’s to relax.

Anyone else getting mellow tonight?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone else getting mellow tonight?

Yup.
My birthday dinner of grilled T-bones, mushrooms & asparagus, and a sweet potato, all washed down with copious amounts of Wienstephoner Original beer & Crown Royal, followed buy a hand-rolled keef, and banana cream pie.

It’s a great time to be 59!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Giving this a 3 year bump. No one drinks anymore?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't drink any less...
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drink more than ever. I just don't have my Fiero anymore and I try to limit what I do online while drunk. Too many expensive choices made.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2023 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2023 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to God I've not posted in this thread in the past.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock