Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OneSlowFiero:

Finally a time where I an drunk and remember to post here and my droids spellcheck can once again flex its muscles to make my type completely legible! So basically I'm smashed and reading NIN lyrics trying to decided what to make my fb status because I still care what my ex gf thinks even though she is a heartless lying manipulative &#$*$?@?!/ Lulz. Oh wow. I told her all about my fiero haha. I talked it up so much and it isn't even on the road yet haha. I am trying to decide which girl from work to rode in the passenger seat to pick up my stuff from her house. Gotta get that spintech installed before though. And the motor mounts. And the passenger winddow. Damn rain makes this take so long. Hahai love this thread.

This is definitely a drunk post. Congratulations!

EDIT: Page domination F*** YEAH.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 06-18-2011).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the Dos Equis guy wishes he was cool enough to drink....

------------------

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ /\ /\ Maybe the best beer in the world - that's some good stuff /\ /\ /\
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We tasted seven different Samuel Smith beers tonight. Our conclusion: Sam makes good beer!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If ind this thread and make a drunk pist... very bporuf of myself you guys. been a goodnight not even allthat cudrnk but cwnt comprehend what to write,looks soj funy to me hahaha. I mske a druink post on the interwebz lawl. heres a good pictars of what I wfeel laik

woah

ewww coors actually no good beer yukc... coorona heineiek or stell artios good ebbeer

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 07-03-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

/\ /\ /\ Maybe the best beer in the world - that's some good stuff /\ /\ /\

Oh, yeah, Negra Modelo. Good stuff indeed!

BradWirdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally I am able to use a computer while I am drunk. Nothing like beer pong, I would have my buddy post but I don't think hes able to even use his legs.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did a crawl with my old friend Adam through about 20 honky tonks in Nashville. Saw over 30 different bands play today. No cover charge. Six beers and 7 glasses of wine later, I feel.. well, just a little tipsy. I have NEVER been a cheap date at the bar... but man, other than the high 90s temps, it was a damn good night.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-04-2011).]

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The world seems so much better when you're buzzed...or better.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Coors. Because decent scotch costs too much flying money. Oh, the sacrifices we make.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flock!!! I drank too much tonight…
PFF
System Bot
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 Mike's, 2 Oberons, 2 Wheach and still going. Why not? I don't work til 4:30.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only halfway there

Need more suds
Holding it in

While in a cab
I need to pee
stuck in traffic
Woe is me!!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by BradWirdo:

Finally I am able to use a computer while I am drunk. Nothing like beer pong, I would have my buddy post but I don't think hes able to even use his legs.

Most normal folks post wih their FINGERS...
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Most normal folks post wih their FINGERS...

This post proves I'm not messed up enough

but I have no spirits at home.

So now I sit, my brain recovering more and more as each moment passes.

SCREW YOU, approaching sobriety!!!!!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 07-08-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: something new...Southern Comfort Sweet Tea cocktail. My wife called me and said it is half price. Do I want it? suuuuure, honey, i'll give it a shot.

*hic*
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beer, rum, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have you all know that I"m drinking now specifically because I came across this thread and decided tha tI MUST post in it. But I think I'm far too coherent when I'm drunk, more so when I'm only buzzed like this, less os when I'm completely straight and anxious about life in general. Being up so late doesn't help matters because I tend to ramble liek this.. not so much if the alcohol had more time to kick in. oh well. Not correcting typos btw.

BUT

I have discovered Sailor Jerry's rum and The Kraken. Both are pretty good. Sailor Jerrys' with coke or vanilla coke, Kraken with cherry coke. (Crack 'n' Coke). Both put anything like Captain to shame. It tastes like nail polish remover. Vodka can kiss my left ass. It has no character.

But I assess that I now redress and digress ( and probably obsess and repress far too much to impress whne I might have more success if I finesse to excess). It's good to be back on the forums after so long. I missed this place.

Did this place miss me? Did it even knwo I was gone? Now I'm actually curious. What do people on here think of me anyway? At least I have more of a grene bar than red. You've all always been helpful (usually always, lol) but I can't say I've made any real friends to speak of. Thanks for all of the help in the past and in the future.

P.S. Changed my mind a bit... Vodka is okay in a black or white Russian.
BradWirdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yay! I am drunk, went beck to the woods to have a three man bonfire, it was pretty good, but those darn misquitoes ran us out of the woods and i siad i just had to ost in this thread. I dont even care if their laughing at me...
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone, I know I'm not supposed to post here, just felt like busting everyones chops for a bit

Anyone here need a designated driver? Here are my credentials.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm a regular wise guy tonight.

Could be worse you know, I could have dropped by while banging pots and kettles on your Sunday morning hangover.

Bwahahahaha.

Ok, I'm outa here, see you guys in 20 years.

------------------
jetman
Silver 86 SE 2M6 4-speed, with
"check wallet light"
Now fortified with 8 essential slices of bacon goodness

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had 6 Stella Artois.
4 over my max.
Blow me.

Stella Artois ( /ˈstɛlə ɑrˈtwɑː/) is a 5% ABV lager originating from Leuven, Belgium. It is named Stella after the Latin word for "star" whereas Artois is the family name of Sebastianus Artois, who gave his name to the brewery in 1717.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-23-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"HEY STELLAAAAAA"

HAG!O

goood one booonie%!*
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm slowly getting there after a 6 pack of Fosters and 5 24oz Modelo Especial's. I drink and think up some crazy $hit that people never wonder about so here it goes.......

Here in California we have a huge mix of all nationalities especially in San Francisco and the Peninsula. A lot of Asian people like to have their family members move here but most of the older parents/grandparents never learn to speak English. My question is this.......how do they text message using American cell phones if they cannot speak English? If I am not mistaken, most of the Chinese/Japanese language is character writings and our cell phones simply have the alphabet. I have never seen character writings translated to English so how is text messaging done between the 2 cultures? Is there a translator program for cell phones?

Anyway, back to the booze
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Wednesday
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an official Preemptive Post...

...just in case I get too drunk to type.
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I've had plenty to drink. Perhaps you could explain to the nice folks here why stealing people's Fieros is OK? You hold yourself out as the leader of Fiero activities in California, how do you reconcile that with your theft of Fieros from others? Don't say that you don't; I can and will prove that you do.

I've been away for a while; now I'm back. You know what you did and now karma is coming to get you. You think in your Republican way that you're so smart but you're just a common thief. If you want to get your friend Andrew to shut me up then send him over; I'm at home and would welcome his visit.

Hey, I've had a few drinks myself - but I still know that Fierobear (John Szpara) is a thief. That's not going to change; both he and I know what happened and I will never forgive him. If he wants to hold himself out as a supporter of Fiero owners - that's a lie. I can prove it.

He uses his friend Andrew as his "hammer" - he's mentally ill, so he's succeptible to Fierobear's blandishments. No problem; If Andrew wants to come and visit I'd be thrilled to welcome him into my home. Really; no problem. I'm at home and if Andrew wants to stop by I'm prepared to deal with him appropriately. Really; bring it on. Come on, Andrew; bring your insurance card and be sure you're defending something you believe in. It doesn't matter much to me; you'll fare the same no matter what, loser.

Really; you're a liar and a thief. That's the truth and you can't deny it.
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whuffo

3000 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by fierobear:

Wow, finally buzzed enough to post here again. Johnny Walker Black. Not as good as the s*** that Toddster brought to Westfest...Johnny Walker Blue, 50 year old scotch...but it'll do. Thanks, Costco!

A few more belts of this stuff, and 84Bill might start to make sense. Uh, oh...better stop drinking then.

Why don't you let us know when stealing other peoples Fieros is a good idea?

I hate to call you a common thief - but that's what you are, isn't it?

Don't thank me, I'll be here for a long time - making sure that people understand your crimes. No problem; I've got time and it's a good thing to do.
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whuffo

3000 posts
Member since Jul 2003

ND: Glenlivet Scotch

Very fancy; does that make stealing Fieros OK?
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whuffo

3000 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Oh, yeah, Negra Modelo. Good stuff indeed!

Almost as good as stealing people's Fieros. You're a criminal, do you realize this?

The Fiero world would be much better off without you.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, so I have had more drinks then I can remember. Rare occasion for me being drunk... But, I did have 3 rather attractive sisters grinding on me with my wifes approval and her inviting 2 of them to come home with us, LOL. Of course those 2 were also kissing my wife on the neck... Bad thing is they are daughters of a good freind of ours although they all were between 21 and 25... But sadly I don't think I could betray their trust like that .

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 08-07-2011).]

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we've been at the county fair and drinking jim beam and hamm's. Just made it home, and it's dinner time. So my steering's been loose on the fiero. For the last couple days it's been swaying back and forth in the lane(not too bad) but I don't enjoy it. One of the things I have loved is the tight steering and the hard corners. I don't admit to knowing much about steering and suspension so who wants to help me out.. I have a VW baja bug and it does the same thing. The culprit in the VW is worn out king pins and link pins. What about the fiero huh? What do I need to buy? Dierks Bentley was playing at the fair tonight and I even met him by the rides after the concert, he's a pretty nice guy hahaha.
PFF
System Bot
1fatcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should try driving it sober and see if it still sways.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adding honey to rum may sound like a good idea but its not.
Back to beer

Ok it tasted a lot better at the last taste. Too bad Im out.
back to beer

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-13-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001
I wish someone would cook me some eggs
1fatcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honey, rum, beer and eggs? I think I know what happens next.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: cheap wine, 'cause it's Saturday night and I can sleep in tomorrow.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't drink so i can't post here
OOPs
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fatcat:

Honey, rum, beer and eggs? I think I know what happens next.

Sleep
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO I didn't read any previous posts but I don't think anyone has and I hit the backspace a lot because I am drunk but I can still rexcognzier what I am typeing, but i just decide3d to not hit backspace and you can tell. its ahrd not to do it because I do it automatically. my face is numnb and i am playing baclk ips. i need to sober up before i pass out, its really hard to do. I dont feeel very welll nut thatsw hat I get for drinming, i had fun, and like i said its really hard to not backspace but I think all in all im doing prdtty dwelll, idk lol...i hope i dont regret posting this, which i thihnk i will....but im drunk so its ok, rihgttt????

oh oh and I had a sex on the beach, surfer on acid, red headed slut, a peach trash can.........kamikazee,,,,, and i think thats it...all on an empty stomach

[This message has been edited by FireGirl (edited 08-28-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinkin cheap beer got a buzz losin job gona loose everything else and yet dont care salute time for a shot.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock