Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10003 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch...the only way to read posts by newf and pyrthian and not lose your mind.
IP: Logged
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm innebriated off being sober for the last week. Sobriety... WEIRD.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BrAnDy...burrp.
JeriBlueEyes

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread made me giggle...as far as drinking, give me time...I will be drinking on the mountain for Christmas...wont have a computer while skiing so I will just post now...I plan on drinking until I pass out in the snow. someone, please send the dogs after me in 15 days...and make sure he brings the rum! ;-)
Have a very Merry Christmas Everyone!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww, Jeri, you have such a nice smile! Cute Santa hat, too!

Originally posted by JeriBlueEyes:

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhhhh....does just plain HIGH count?

Shoot....Where'd I put those Doritos?

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 12-06-2010).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Uhhhh....does just plain HIGH count?

Yes.

Shoot....Where'd I put those Doritos?

Did you bring enough to share?

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Did you bring enough to share?

No.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 01-16-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.

You're a baaaad man, Doni.

JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Awww, Jeri, you have such a nice smile! Cute Santa hat, too!

hahaha, thanks John! You didn't mention my new haircut though, don't ya like it? ;-)
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can help. Let me break out the jack and coke. You'll be blotto in no time babe
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JeriBlueEyes:
hahaha, thanks John! You didn't mention my new haircut though, don't ya like it? ;-)

Well, I don't like to ask a woman if she colors her hair, but the two-tone thing is very attractive!

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only the finest tonight. A couple bottles of Cook's $5.99 Spumante and I'm in a lighter mood!

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
12 pack dub select but I don't recall drunking it all. Somethhing I think I gave it to a friend some of it for sure definitley gave some away. Not usually this suseceiptlebile but just real fast bam drunk just don't even know something i don't mean to drink feel werid no bueeno!
MaddMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaddMattSend a Private Message to MaddMattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i have bben waiting toi be real drunk to post here... gotta luve pbr... this bplase ois better than favcvebook. yeah beer
matt
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I"m already gone but i'm not done yet. I still feel s***.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only post when your drunk
OOPS
I don't drink

Am i bad
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking Jack straight from the bottle. Watchign Star Trek IV. Almsot odne and i don[t remember one second.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking wine, because we have it and I don't have scotch. Oh, well, still have a buzz. Heh.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This morning, I needed the "hair of the dog."......but last night, I think I drank the damn dog as well!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....but last night, I think I drank the damn dog as well!

WAY TMI!!!

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 01-16-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
drinking elijah craig and coke.... remembering all those souls that meant something to me before they were ripped away by the reaper....
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch. Mmmm.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im' often durnk but this is the first time I remembered this thread so here ya go.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Third time on this page. Proly not good. Oh well. Thrid time on this page, second time this week. But it's only Tuesday mnorning.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drunk bumping the **** out of this thread.

~ Derek
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feels like a hundret years since I was drunk......but I only miss the fun.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I once had sex with a peacock......
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

I once had sex with a peacock......

Even my drunk off "awesome shots" (whatever is in those things the bar calls em) feels like i should qyote thes post for postereity.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Even my drunk off "awesome shots" (whatever is in those things the bar calls em) feels like i should qyote thes post for postereity.

lol
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bum[p fp0r tje Drunk!
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it bad that i;m only posting this 3 posts aafter mhy ;alst post in this thread?/ Anyawasy , at the hiockey games up here in dulth, we have to walk all the way to eht Curling CLUB to get drunk, and that is eacaytly what happended tonight. After pregaming with a .75 of Apple Pie, and then 3 shorth jakc % cokes, and then a 7&7 (whatever that is, some gilr boughjt ir for me for free!) I think everyone whsoul be impressed that I even rememebred this thread!
1!!!

EIDT: Don't worry, I got a cab home!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 03-04-2011).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it bad that i;m only posting this 3 posts aafter mhy ;alst post in this thread?/ Anyawasy , at the hiockey games up here in dulth, we have to walk all the way to eht Curling CLUB to get drunk, and that is eacaytly what happended tonight. After pregaming with a .75 of Apple Pie, and then 3 shorth jakc % cokes, and then a 7&7 (whatever that is, some gilr boughjt ir for me for free!) I think everyone whsoul be impressed that I even rememebred this thread!
1!!!

EIDT: Don't worry, I got a cab home!

Arnt you underage?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Arnt you underage?

RIght? You'd think that they awoudl be a litthel more stricet... :lookout:
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RIght? You'd think that they awoudl be a litthel more stricet... :lookout:

Yikes. I wont pass judgement on you for drinking underage. I dont, and try to influence others to not but hey, everyone does what they want for fun.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Yikes. I wont pass judgement on you for drinking underage. I dont, and try to influence others to not but hey, everyone does what they want for fun.

Hey thanks for not judging, I think I want to meet you in person sometime, just to see how different we are. Are you going to be at the Shipman show this summer, or the Dells?

And I took my time typing this response, and used the delete key, unlike my previous posts in here.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey thanks for not judging, I think I want to meet you in person sometime, just to see how different we are. Are you going to be at the Shipman show this summer, or the Dells?

And I took my time typing this response, and used the delete key, unlike my previous posts in here.

I want to try to get to the Shipman show this year as it still amazes me and brings a great sense of humanity to me that there was a select group of guys that wanted to reach out and help Tyler acheive his dream and i want to personnaly thank them all for showing me that there is still good in the world.

As for the dells i am going rain or shine be it in a Fiero or my Triumph so we can meet there if needed. Yeah we are different but i have been told im way more mature than people my age. On here though i will admit when i get excited i tend to post whatever comes to mind.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
k, this is probaly the last time, I'll bump this thread for awhile. But I was so plesaed with the curling club, I just had to share!

Bought a round of 4 Jaegerbombs, and the bartender ran to the back and came out with this shrit for me!

edit: sorry about the huge size photos, probalyb not gonna get around to rezising them anytime.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 03-06-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch. Johnny Walker Black. 'nuff said.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WARNING....LANGUAGE!!! But funny anyway!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock