Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10003 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
I don't hear many stories anymore.
Kinda sad.

No, not at all.
Do you want to hear about the one when my dog farted ? Didn't think so, .
IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's New Years Eve...wait, it's 2:27am PT...New Year's Day...and drinking my traditional drink for this night...Southern Comfort. Good buzz.

happy new yaar, folkas
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

,,, and in my best literary voice, I say, "Somewhere off in the distance, a frog farts.".

I don't hear many stories anymore.
Kinda sad.

The storytellers got tired of the stench of frog farts

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69576 posts
Member since Apr 2001

New Years still 1 hour away for me. I guess Alaska is the last U.S. State to enter the New Year?
Nice mellow buzz going with a 48 hour marathon of The Twilight Zone in the background.
Episode - To Serve Man.
"It's a cookbook!"
Nice.

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

Happy New Year everyone from the Aloha State! We're the last...

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did I know that this would pop up after last night!

haha

Not drunk now....but last night I was....a bottle of some sweet German wine, Wild Turkey and Bud Light, probably not the best idea I ever had!!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:

How did I know that this would pop up after last night!

haha

Not drunk now....but last night I was....a bottle of some sweet German wine, Wild Turkey and Bud Light, probably not the best idea I ever had!!

And now she's pissed 'cause that damned fly is walking too loudly.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-01-2010).]

Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm drunk bumping this ***** !

Here's to not having class until 2:30 tomorrow!

~ DErek
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to stay awake while on night shift, while I'm on my days off. Adding to to my MP3 file collection and reading W.E.B. Griffin novels, for something to do, Gotta be quiet, since the wife and kids are alseep. Whoever said Yukon Jack was good stuff needs their head examined. Coke and Dew only make it somewhat palatable. I'll probably have a nasty headache tomorrow.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suee surrwe surrer Grr I have Dyslexia really bad. Are ya sure ya want me to past anything. HEH Whered that spell checker. Its never right
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just mixed together Clamato Juice, Soy sauce and Negra Modelo. I fully expected to pour it down the drain in disgust after two sips, but it ain't half bad.
Now I am grilling a Tuna steak massaged with sesame oil and encrusted with sea salt and course ground black pepper, still frozen in the middle so it will be RARE inside.

experimental diner

------------------

______'86 GT_____'71 GTO_____'70 GP____________ALL_AMERICAN!_____

PFF
System Bot
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just went on the worst date of m ylife with the HOTTEST red head I have ever seen. She works with mentally challenged childeren. Imagine how much fun it was to listen to her talk about retarted kids calling HER mom for 45 minutes. FML

8 shots of vodka
3 sam adams
one coors light
one shot of 1001 nights
and 2 irsh car bombs later......i hate that girl, and the 45 dollar meal i paid for.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Southern Comfort, because I was feeling too damn cheap to buy good Scotch tonight.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

Just went on the worst date of m ylife with the HOTTEST red head I have ever seen. She works with mentally challenged childeren. Imagine how much fun it was to listen to her talk about retarted kids calling HER mom for 45 minutes. FML

8 shots of vodka
3 sam adams
one coors light
one shot of 1001 nights
and 2 irsh car bombs later......i hate that girl, and the 45 dollar meal i paid for.

If it's any consolation, you spent around $22.50 for YOUR meal and it looks like you had some decent drinks and got a buzz. Only the other $22.50 was wasted.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not drunk but have something to say...if your drinking don't ****ing drive! I almost just died because of a drunk driver.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post drunkin post: Wife and I went out for dinner lastnight. We had her friend with us and convinced her to drive. We had a nice juicy steak and some of the best chili cheese fries I have ever had. We also had several drinks, except the friend that drove us. Our 14 year old said lastnight when we got home, "I like it when Mommy gets drunk, she's funny".

We rarely drink, this is the first drinks we have had this year and probably won't have anymore for several months.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaahhhh...finally have some scotch again. Decent Scotch. Johnny Walker Black. Can't afford Blue, so this'll have to do!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmm. Scotch. Thanks, Costco!
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2010 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...072017.html#lastpost

Taking the kids money me thinks!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking cheap brandy, because I'm out of stochs. gotta go to Costco tooroorw.

Thinking of the Tyler's ov fe world. Damn. *toast raised*

psl -i ditn' correct speeling errosrs, becuase i don't tive a s***

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 02-15-2010).]

brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remebered this thread exists. Had a sixpack of skullbusters.A pluss for the first person that can define a skullbuster.
PFF
System Bot
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow thought i was fine three tall beers and 151 wow its hitting me now from 930-12:00
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoah ..now i seez why conservatism make sense ...
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

whoah ..now i seez why conservatism make sense ...

Because you'd rather feel good than shitty? Welcome to our club.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2010 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't got's me no beer.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't got's me no beer.

Mmmmm...would that be nice...scotch and those boobs. Mmmmmm.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I'm breaking the rules by posting in this thread while sober, but I had to say that this post about the hot red head and the "retarted" kids made me laugh!

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

8 shots of vodka
3 sam adams
one coors light
one shot of 1001 nights

The part you don't get is, you probibly just threw away a real keeper.
Anyone that finds joy in a difficult job like that, will put up with a TON of **** from her man!
She would SAY anything, BE anything, and DO anything, for the man she loved.
You couldda' been KING!

And you blew it.

Ah, to be young & dumb again.............

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-06-2010).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She would SAY anything, BE anything, and DO anything, for the man she loved.

Wow Boonie, you're assuming a heck of a lot about this woman!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Wow Boonie, you're assuming a heck of a lot about this woman!

Although we'll never know, i'll bet i'm right.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-06-2010).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Although we'll never know, i'll bet i'm right.

Pretty easy to make a bet that'll never be collected on.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Pretty easy to make a bet that'll never be collected on.

True.
But from my expirience, women that work in those types of professions are usually very patient & forgiving.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not drunk, just a "test" post. Excuuuuse me..!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Not drunk, just a "test" post. Excuuuuse me..!

Welcome!

Your first post at Pennocks is in the drinking thread?
You gonna do juuuuuuuuust fine!
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

No, not at all.
Do you want to hear about the one when my dog farted ? Didn't think so, .

Cliff, we don't want to know anything about your dogs!!!

Changing the subject back to the topic, I'm working a 12ver of Sam Adams Cheery Wheat, I'm well into it...

Joe
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uncommon Stout Growler - Coffee Infused Oatmeal Stout which is now my personal #1. Very good and comes in a kick ass container!

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Join the chat, nothing like typing life while drunk, wahoo no spell check
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya that spell checker,,,, never right. Boon I think ya right.. I don't remember what it was you was right about. OOMY my head hurts all ready. I look in see laterZ Night all!!!
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

What about high? Ahhh, I can't wait to be in Amsterdam in a couple weeks .

I also have a slight buzz from earlier. Went out to a pub with some friends and had a couple pints of Guinness.

Amaizing!! I just had two Guinness' tonight. Of course I had three beers (Coors Lights) for dinner. The Guinness' are my desert.

Cordially,
Kevin
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock