Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Last person to post in this thread wins a prize (Page 83)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 110 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Last person to post in this thread wins a prize by greengoblin0129
Started on: 06-27-2007 03:44 PM
Replies: 4370 (40449 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 12-02-2023 02:35 PM
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

lol i almost had it!!

Almost only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and atom bombs and unfortunately we aren't playing hand grenades or atom bombs.

Edit for 83rd page ownage!!

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 05-20-2010).]

IP: Logged
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, hi!

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alabama.
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whatst the point? It just keeps going and going and going...
LOL

------------------
Proud owner of her very first 1988 Pontiac Fiero Gt 5spd!

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another post to add to my ever expanding post count.
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTV-8:

whatst the point? It just keeps going and going and going...
LOL

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Another post to add to my ever expanding post count.

That MAY have been a goal of the OP. A legitimate reason to have a 10k+ post count...
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another one to my ever expanding post count.... Im winning
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
You know... If the world was comming to a forseeable end in the near future... Id spend the last min of my life to make the last post in this thread just for the pride of being the last post..... Sad thing is with how much i post the flood filter would get me

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, hi

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 06-06-2010).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its cold up here in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales Australia
its winter and its 3 C
that's some where about Mid 30's F
Canberra has 0 C , that's 32 F
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

its cold up here in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales Australia
its winter and its 3 C
that's some where about Mid 30's F
Canberra has 0 C , that's 32 F

That's OK. We're taking up the slack for you here.
It should be about 110 F tomorrow (about 43 C)
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[post]
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Denied!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just can't ever have too much 'Big Mac sauce'...
FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my bike needs a new chain. I should have learned more about motorcycles before buying one. I never even rode on one until I bought one. I know next to nothing about them. So i neglected to clean and lube my chain for 2 seasons. Now I have to replace it. The thing is, my bike is rather kind of rare. Not like super rare, but rare enough to make finding parts for it a challenge. I've been told to hold onto my bike, not to sell it, because if I keep it maintained it will be worth lots of money someday... to the right person. I like my bike. It's not as fast off the line or as light as I'd like, but it's a good bike to cruise on and gets up to speed fast enough to put a smile on my face and make me hold on tighter. It can do wheelies, but you really have to hammer on it and pop the clutch in high rpms. I don't do wheelies often. I have a wife and son who depend on me, as well as 3 employees who count on me to expand this business and continue to employ them. But, sometimes I go really fast when I shouldn't. More so when I first got the bike. I got a couple tickets and now if I get another ticket I can lose my license for a couple years. So I drive cautiously, fearful. Cops have boners for sportbikes. I've been pulled over for "accelerating too quickly", even though I never went over the speed limit, never squeeled the tires, and the front wheel stayed on the ground. Cops also like to follow me when I'm on my bike. There's another bike in the same area as me, he likes to rip down the highway at well over 100mph. Probably around 160mph, maybe faster. We can hear him coming from 4-5 country blocks away, then he's gone. A few minutes later there will be a cop parked down the road watching my house to see if I come out of my garage. Why doesn't he go look for the bike that's doing it?

Last week I was driving my bike on stoughton rd in madison. There was another bike behind me, a guy on a ninja wearing no gear. At a stop light he caught up with me and pulled up next to me. I looked over at him and he told me I looked hot. I was taken back by it and didn't know what to say. Later I figured he probably meant it tempature wise, since I was wearing all my gear and it was probably 90 degrees out. I was hot.

My wife says I get to ride my bike again today. To go have dinner with her parents.

I wanted to sell my bike and get a newer bike this year. Instead I bought my wife a mini-van.

I also didn't know what pressure to put the tires at on my bike. So I did nothing with them for 2 seasons. Now they're "cupped". Not bad enough that I need new tires yet, but bad enough to have a noticeable "ledge" in them while riding. I don't like it. I also had chicken strips on my tires, because evidently I'm a chicken.

This year I'm much more comfortable riding, and feel like I have a much better feel of the bike. I like my bike.

My bike is a '92 gsx-r600.

My wife likes my bike too. She always wants to ride on the back of it. I have to ride extra slow when she's on it. She doesn't like to accelerate quickly. She also doesn't like to lean too much. She just likes the ride, not the excitement that could be had from it. It makes her horny too. I like that.

My 2 year old son likes my bike too. He always wants to sit on it, then makes the noises that the bike makes. He even knows you have to twist the handle to make it louder. Then he gets scared when it revs way up and runs to mommy. My kid is awesome.'

I have a convertible too. I want to sell it. It's a 96 Cavalier. It has low miles. It could use some new tires and the carpet shampooed. I'd really like to get $2500 for it. It's been a really good car and has had no problems for me. I would sell it to my grandma and not feel bad. My grandma died in feburary though. She wouldn't have bought it anyway, she was 85 years old and stopped driving about a year ago. Gave her car to her son, my uncle. He lives in Palm Springs, CA. I tinted her car for him before he came and picked it up so it wouldn't be so hot for him in cali. He says he's seen miley cirus at a grocery store there in palm springs. He's a very interesting person.

OH! I've gotten back into aquariums! After years of not having one I bought a 65gallon set up. I upgraded the lights and filtration. I have a community tank going, with some semi-aggressive fish in there too. About 35 fish so far. It's starting to really look neat. I'm going to put live plants in there, but first I want to establish the community. For right now there is plastic plants in there. It has black gravel and I covered the back of the tank with black vinyl on the outside. There's several slabs of slate forming a ledged wall, and a nice chunk of driftwood that's got2 or 3 branches sticking out. It's attached to a slab of slate so it won't float around the tank. My son feeds the fish with my assistance. He also hugs and kisses the tank when it's time for bed.

My dad survived his heart attack and bypass surgery. He's doing ok, but is suffering from memory loss and has trouble retaining new information. He's in and out of hospitals and doctors offices almost every other day for testing of one thing or another. He quit his factory job a few months ago and is now working for the business full time at home. He seems much more relaxed and enjoying not being in the factory. I'm happy for him.

Mom's work just switches ownership. From county owned to private owned. She's going to get pushed out. She's the oldest one working there and the younger girls can do more than she can faster. She had to re-apply for a job she's had for 15 years. They also raised insurance rates. Now, insurance for her and dad is too expensive. Even if she still works there, part time, she would actually have to come up with extra money just to pay for insurance. It would take all the money she earns there PLUS some more money to pay for the insurance. Wasn't our president supposed to fix this? More than $1000 a month for 2 people who are already living below the national poverty level. Dad says he's rather stop taking his meds and let nature takes it's course than pay that much. What will be, will be.

I'm expanding the business too. Currently we offer a limited selection of automotive tinting films. Rolls, not precut kits. I'm about to triple that selection, adding ceramic films and fader films, all metal films too. Then, since we get a lot of requests for residential films we've made an agreement with a manufacture to distribute a rather large selection of residential/commercial films under our own brand. This is top secret stuff though. I shouldn't be telling you. You'll see it, if you look.

Someday, if all goes as planned, the business will be so profitable that I'll be able to restore my bike to it's original glory. I won't be able to ride it of course, but I'm told that if it stays in excellent condition I may be able to make a lot of money from it someday. That would be cool. I like my bike.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That potato song is FANTASTICLY BAD.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember you not only need to replace the chain, you need to replace the sprockets too, or you will wear out your new chain prematurely.
CrazyBernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bonzai!!!

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyBernie:

Bonzai!!!

Did you really put Mac on your DS??? If so, WHY? That's a waste of a perfectly good DS!
CrazyBernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Did you really put Mac on your DS??? If so, WHY? That's a waste of a perfectly good DS!

It was to get an old school RPG running on it. It used an R4DS cartridge running the OS off a MicroSD memory card. No (lasting, perhaps a little damaged pride) harm done to the DS! ^_^

I ended up selling the DS anyways... it figures they came out with the big screen model after the fact... =P
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[post]

...go 'hawks!
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still in the running....
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm winning now!
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTV-8:

I'm winning now!

hahaha NOPE!
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

That's OK. We're taking up the slack for you here.
It should be about 110 F tomorrow (about 43 C)

These days up here in the mountains its -3 C over night
Down in the lower lands down to -5 C over night and during the days is up to 14 C

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! paraskavedekatriaphobia AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-13-2010).]

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The next person who posts in this thread will be audited by my buddy who works at the IRS.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

The next person who posts in this thread will be audited by my buddy who works at the IRS.

Oh well, I guess Obama's gonna get it all one way or another anyhow. Just try and find me.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i win.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

i win.

But you loose THE GAME!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you loose THE GAME!

YOU LIE!
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this thing is still going? Is greengoblin0129 (person that started this) still even an active member?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Renegade blob:

Man, this thing is still going? Is greengoblin0129 (person that started this) still even an active member?

YOU LIE!!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

YOU LIE!!!

The following statement is the absolute, indisputable truth.....(see below)
The preceding statement was a complete and utter lie! (see above)
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The following statement is the absolute, indisputable truth.....(see below)
The preceding statement was a complete and utter lie! (see above)

YOU LIE!!!!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 110 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock