Replies: 12 (44 views)
Last post by: CFOG-International on 03-18-2003 10:35 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While reinstalling the server, I hadn't noticed I had set the time an hour too late. I have reset the time now, but that will mean that for the coming hour, all messages posted in the previous hour will "stick" to the top of the threads lists. This is because the post time is a time in the future.

This will solve itself when the hour has passed.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DRH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It also activated the flood control. It kept telling me I couldn't post because I'd posted in the last 30 seconds. It makes sense because technically I had already posted in the future.

All's well now though.

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a place!! Not only can we acess info about our old cars but we can ask ?'s in the future. Thank's Cliff.
kyote

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyoteClick Here to visit kyote's HomePageSend a Private Message to kyoteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that me we actually traveled through time... ???
And Einstein said it couldn't be done..!!!
TennT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The equipment for time travel takes a Fiero
donor, unfortunately, and looks oddly like a DeLorean.
Strange Days indeed!

------------------

DIY Leather Interior Available

Shipping weight..1200-1500 lbs.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, einstein said it could be done...
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Actually, einstein said it could be done...

So did marty mcfly.
-Ryan

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

What a place!! Not only can we acess info about our old cars but we can ask ?'s in the future. Thank's Cliff.

...and some people thought the Forum was slow.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Quantum physics on the forum

Time travel, brought to you by Pennocks

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else having a problem with pages loading, you can see data transmission taking place, then it pauses for a long time, repeatedly before the page will finally load up???
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Anyone else having a problem with pages loading, you can see data transmission taking place, then it pauses for a long time, repeatedly before the page will finally load up???

Tom, I've had that problem a few different times. The first time, it lasted about a week. Next time, it was a couple of days. The past week, it's been happening on and off. This time, I figured it had to do with Cliff's server problems.

PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2003 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks "litespd" ! Same on this end, random problem, no pattern.
CFOG-International

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to avoid wholesale panic here, but what happened to the sticky posts in the General section? The O/T still has one. So does the Mall.

[This message has been edited by CFOG-International (edited 03-18-2003).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock