Munson flush headlights by treborerellim
Started on: 12-10-2023 04:26 PM
Replies: 4 (288 views)
Last post by: NightMare Cruiser on 12-13-2023 02:25 AM
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Years ago I bought a set of Munson flush headlights. I never did install them and the car I was going to put them on my V8 formula I have decided to sell. So, I would like to sell them. I would like $300 + actual shipping and insurance cost. They aren't perfect but are close to it. If you're not satisfied with them you can return them for a refund minus the shipping and insurance. I have tried to load a picture on here for the last three hours and can't do it. All I managed to do is rewrite the letter six times.

Bob Miller
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

treborerellim:
I have tried to load a picture on here for the last three hours and can't do it.

Did you log-in first, and then used the bottom left "Upload Media" button in your post?

------------------
Original Owner of a Silver '88 GT
Under 'Production Refurbishment' @ 136k Miles

treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES and it uploads everything but what I want. I guess I have to move the picture to its own folder. But thanks for the reply.

Bob
Vintage-Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

treborerellim:
I guess I have to move the picture to its own folder

Not really - you can open 'this' folder which has the photo, then 'click' the one picuture you want to upload.....
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2023 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here’s two pictures of them I installed on my car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock